• nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 969 Arc User
    that is cree?
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • roarofolympusroarofolympus Posts: 93 Arc User
    yeah thats creetard
    dead at my feet like a dog in the street that he is hahahaahahahahahahaaahahahaahaHAahahaHaHaAHAHaHahaHaHAAHAHaHaHaHAAaHaHaHaHAAahAHa
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Lack of SG Title, Lack of Hi-Pan flames, lack of a lot of things, yea, forgeries are easy in this game.​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    So ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......why is the thing that the person is saying in the chat bubble not in the chat window? Were you trying to prove something here or just making a guide on "How to come off as an obvious fake without even the slightest doubt"? o3o
    championshewolf tard auras go away at death
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    championshewolf tard auras go away at death

Says the tard trying to fake the image with even the wrong outfit on the toon, and of course conveniently missing his SG name. I mean seriously. Try again.​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    lmfao fake teh outfit???

this faked too idiot??
    yeah im sorry your savior was owned and belitted but plz stfu. i can kill him whenever the fkc i want but he is too afraid of a simple tier one gadgeteering pistol. now dismiss yourself

here is him crying too faked? hop off bro. why you named shewolf when you are a man? just stop embarassing yourself
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User

here is him crying too faked? hop off bro. why you named shewolf when you are a man? just stop embarassing yourself

Such shame how you forsake a friend like Cree. Well, if you wish to be hated, then there's no stopping you. I mean, it didn't stop Zeus from screwing with everything.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User

lmfao fake teh outfit???

this faked too idiot??

Dude you farmed an AFK Cree then photoshopped some creepeh **** erotic Cree fanart. Does Cree know you ERPing his toon while he is AFK?

nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Also.. Professor Fatee has more kills than the supposed "ruler". So that last pic is more proof Sinner sucks.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    excuses excuses excuses that is all i ever hear from you people lmao. sorry to break it to you but your beloved hero died at my feet that day i know you are heartbroken its ok though you will get over it nubs
  • ninjapiffninjapiff Posts: 282 Arc User
    ...I really don't get it. I always regarded people who PvPed in CO as immature meatheaded min/maxing dummies, anyhow. Winning in PvP is like winning a pissing contest because you bought the most bottled water beforehand.
    It makes sense, if you don't think about it.
    ninjapiff said:

...I really don't get it. I always regarded people who PvPed in CO as immature meatheaded min/maxing dummies, anyhow. Winning in PvP is like winning a pissing contest because you bought the most bottled water beforehand.

AQUAFINA OR GTFO!

They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    nepth your 37 yrs old you shouldnt be acting like a little girl old man. stop shaming yourself ty
    edited April 2016

nepth your 37 yrs old you shouldnt be acting like a little girl old man. stop shaming yourself ty

Shut up your 69 bruh.
    no lmao. can't believe how you allow yourself to be so shameful that goes for all of you though tbh.. smh

no lmao. can't believe how you allow yourself to be so shameful that goes for all of you though tbh.. smh

Also.. Professor Fatee has more kills than the supposed "ruler". So that last pic is more proof Sinner sucks.

Notice how roaro was afraid to reply to this comment, because it exposes him as a complete and total fraud, since that scoreboard clearly shows that he was just tagging in on someone else's kills ( and not even doing very well ).

Posting pics that prove yourself wrong, what was your plan sir? Did you have a plan? Has anybody seen the script?
    afraid to reply?? lmao you are afraid of me you filthy coward LOL you rely on others to defeat me, because YOU cant stand up to me yourself. who is afraid?? and yeah my friend came thru is that so wrong? i mean thers like 50 of you cowards against me one other person comes and omgggg hes fake. stfu. your arguement is invalid you worthless hypocriticial animal

afraid to reply?? lmao you are afraid of me you filthy coward LOL you rely on others to defeat me, because YOU cant stand up to me yourself. who is afraid?? and yeah my friend came thru is that so wrong? i mean thers like 50 of you cowards against me one other person comes and omgggg hes fake. stfu. your arguement is invalid you worthless hypocriticial animal

I need to ask you this: Do balloons freak you out and do you enjoy Minecraft a little too much?
    i love minecraft i love destroying little kids castles with TNT and hearing them cry :'D :'D

i love minecraft i love destroying little kids castles with TNT and hearing them cry :'D :'D

Your alright.

and then i hear their daddy in the background and i talk to him and teach him how to not raise a little %*$!#
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    I'm going to assume this isn't fake because even I don't think you could possibly be that pathetic, but it is quite clearly taken out of context. Yeah Herc, he is begging you to stop. He is begging you to stop being such a massivly toxic jerk to just about everybody. This was someone who had hoped you would change your ways and eventually somehow become a productive member of the community. You either don't care or totally missed the point...and going by the fact you made this thread, I'm guessing that you missed the point.

edited April 2016
    beezeeze said:

I'm going to assume this isn't fake because even I don't think you could possibly be that pathetic, but it is quite clearly taken out of context. Yeah Herc, he is begging you to stop. He is begging you to stop being such a massivly toxic jerk to just about everybody. This was someone who had hoped you would change your ways and eventually somehow become a productive member of the community. You either don't care or totally missed the point...and going by the fact you made this thread, I'm guessing that you missed the point.

And people say PvP is dead. The response to this should be a glorious train-wreck.

• sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    beezeeze said:

Forget it, Jake. It's PvPtown.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
    lmfao beeze name is jake?? typical disgusting degenerate crossdresser acting like a girl all the time. and you people so oblivious to why i cant stand you. 98% of community are transgenders LOL and 1% like me are hated because we are better than you in everyyyy way :'D :'D :'D. the other 1% are just normal, but for you people that is still an outrage.
    and for the record. i am THE MOST productive member of this game. you people are just loiterers, tourists. you contribute nothing near to what i contribute, and i give you your most hated villian out of the kindness of my cold heart :). so enjoy your peace/rp while im gone but come friday night that sht is going to stop REAL quick.
    You're going to stop me from what exactly?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User

lmfao beeze name is jake?? typical disgusting degenerate crossdresser acting like a girl all the time. and you people so oblivious to why i cant stand you. 98% of community are transgenders LOL and 1% like me are hated because we are better than you in everyyyy way :'D :'D :'D. the other 1% are just normal, but for you people that is still an outrage.

It is a quote from a really famous movie called Chinatown. Jake is the name of a character being played by Jack Nicholson.

You stay classy though Mr Olympics.

Olympus** get it right pleb. And none of this would of happened if that two faced beloved savior of yours didnt find it necessary to insult me in everything i make or do. I was calm for a while, he had his chance but obviously didnt know how to stfu and show respect. Now he pays just like the rest of you do
    I have no idea what you're ranting about so:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZcG5UOY224
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    Goes on about being unstoppable, gets beaten up by kids in spandex. Op are you the Juggernaut?
    ok now you are just trying too hard to make up scenarios begging for my attention lmao. so pathetic really just stop shaming yourself man

Forget it, Jake. It's PvPtown.

For some reason I right away thought of Blighttown...

Now he pays just like the rest of you do

I'm eager to see what sort of stupidity this entails, pls make a video :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.