test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FC_31_20160406_0314A.18 - Bug Fixes

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,094 Cryptic Developer
edited May 2016 in PTS - The Archive
Vendors
  • Fixed a bug where items that required perks to purchase were not correctly displaying the perk.
  • Made it so stores display the currency they use as an icon on the bottom bar.
  • Removed vendor next to Defender since you can sell items to Karneeki now.

Costumes
  • Added female versions of raptor and Kigatilik items.

Cosmics
  • Slightly increased amount of damage needed to interrupt Teleiosaurus's regen.
  • Added aoe tell for Kigatilik's Hound howl ability.
  • Increased fx priority for Kigatilik's Snowstorm to prevent it from flickering out.
  • Added -travel to Qwyjibo's aoe attacks.
  • Fixed a bug where Kigatilik wasn't healing when defeating players.
  • Changed the location of two of Kigatilik's hounds to spread them out a bit.
  • Made it so Kigatilik's hounds will not use howl until 15 seconds has passed.
  • Made it so kigatilik will not use Snow Storm until 15 seconds has passed.
  • Increased Qwyjibo's punch damage. This attack can be split among 3 people.
  • Qwyjibo's lava pits will now only spawn on players.
  • Added some animation variety to Kigatilik's attacks.
  • Added Toxic Resistance and Bestial offense boost mods as drops for Teleiosaurus and to the GCR vendor.
  • Added 10 SCR to the Cosmic loot droptable.
  • Lowered the amount of -perception Kigatilik's snowstorm applies.

Power Changes
  • Fixed a bug where Howl was not tagged for Supernatural Power.
  • Fixed a bug where Conflagration was not tagged as fire offense.
  • Fixed a bug where Soul Vortex and Ebon Rift ignored repel resistance.

Sidekicks
  • Adjusted Zhuyin's description.
  • Increased Zhuyin's firebreath damage.
  • Increased his Fireball and Rebuke cooldown slightly to account for the increased damage on Fire Breath.

Please format any bugs you find in the following format:
Bug
Where it happens
What happens

Please stay on topic in this PTS thread. We use bug reports from this thread to decide whether a PTS build is ready to go live, and so we need to make sure we're seeing everything in it. Please do discuss the changes, but if you find yourself writing about something that isn't specific to what's on PTS, then that should probably go here: http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/categories/gameplay-bugs1.
Posts that do not specifically pertain to the current PTS patch will be removed.

These player & moderator maintained threads are checked weekly by the development team.
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1203590/costume-bug-list
- http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1203148/onslaught-bugs-and-balance-qol-concerns
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1198089/known-power-bugs
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1194284/champions-online-alerts-issues
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1198119/compiled-list-of-bugs-issues-and-qol-concerns-version-2-0​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• Options
    aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    gradii said:

Does this mean conflagration will work on huge targets like the harbinger now?

I doubt that is a simple tagging error, but just the buggy and overcomplicated way how the power was set up.
  • Options
    baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User
    >Added Toxic Resistance and Bestial offense boost mods as drops for Teleiosaurus and to the GCR vendor.

Shouldn't this be a Slashing damage mod, not a Bestial mod?
  • Options
    edited May 2016

>Added Toxic Resistance and Bestial offense boost mods as drops for Teleiosaurus and to the GCR vendor.

Shouldn't this be a Slashing damage mod, not a Bestial mod?

No, since there is already a Martial Arts damage mod.

I am not sure if fire, ice and lightning mods buff all powers with those damage types, or just those sets with the same name. But if it's powers with those damage types that should probably be changed.
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,094 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2016
    The damage mods check for a tag on powers. In the new Bestial mods case, it will work for any damaging power in the bestial framework. These mods were intended to work within their frameworks, so they aren't limited to certain damage types. Some exceptions could be made here and there, but for the most part they are focused on a framework.​​
  • Options
    notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

The damage mods check for a tag on powers. In the new Bestial mods case, it will work for any damaging power in the bestial framework. These mods were intended to work within their frameworks, so they aren't limited to certain damage types. Some exceptions could be made here and there, but for the most part they are focused on a framework.​​

what about a beastial resistance and toxic damage boosting mod from teleisouar as well?
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,595 Arc User
    So Soul Vortex and Ebon Rift won't be effective in pulling enemies in anymore.​​
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User

So Soul Vortex and Ebon Rift won't be effective in pulling enemies in anymore.​​

They won't work on SV+. Lesser opponents don't have repel resistance.
  • Options
    nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User
    I want sooo much to try the new cosmics bosses ;w;
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    I'll probably just heal the heck out of everything until I'm familiar with the mechanics of the fight.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    waybig#9760 waybig Posts: 76 Arc User
    Well like it's a twenty people fight even more so you'll need a lot of healers, tanks and dps to survive at least !
  • Options

More like "wont pull cybermind from his spot when they are used on his orbs".
  • Options
    draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    gradii said:

naciiito said:

I want sooo much to try the new cosmics bosses ;w;

They're brutal, I expect they'll repeatedly wipe the floor with many many heroes until people figure them out.

Or more likely give up and return to standing around MC ignoring these cosmics as they did before the changes.
  • Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    There needs to be an icon for the open missions on the map like the rest of the open missions have.
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    soulforger wrote: »
    There needs to be an icon for the open missions on the map like the rest of the open missions have.

There is.​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User

There is.​​

No there isn't, I've checked both canada and MI, there were no icons for them.
  • Options
    criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    Bug: Burst Shot and Bullet Beatdown don't trigger Locus or Glory of Battle specializations being them AoEs or some of their hits. This bug also affects the Not Without Incident advantage of Bullet Beatdown.

Bug: Several devices and interaction mission items aren't working anymore and making missions impossible to complete.
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • Options
    ninjapiffninjapiff Posts: 282 Arc User

Bug: Several devices and interaction mission items aren't working anymore and making missions impossible to complete.

Like which ones? It'd be a heck of a lot easier to fix if you say exactly which devices and mission objects are bugged.
    It makes sense, if you don't think about it.
    For example the lemurian mission you do for Amphibian where you need to use a stealth device to discover who is behind the Karkaradons attack on the Mandragalore, you need to use that device for the Karkaradon General to summon a proyection of Shadow Destroyer, but when you toogle the stealth on it doesn't work.

Another is the beacon repairing mission on Monster Island's Argente Wildlife preserve, when you get the spare parts to fix the sabotaged beacons you can't interact with the beacons after fixing the first one.
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    criswolf09 wrote: »
    For example the lemurian mission you do for Amphibian where you need to use a stealth device to discover who is behind the Karkaradons attack on the Mandragalore, you need to use that device for the Karkaradon General to summon a proyection of Shadow Destroyer, but when you toogle the stealth on it doesn't work.

Another is the beacon repairing mission on Monster Island's Argente Wildlife preserve, when you get the spare parts to fix the sabotaged beacons you can't interact with the beacons after fixing the first one.

You need a set of parts for each one, NOT one set of parts for all of them.
    the parts piles have cooldown and their is a stack next to each beacon that needs repairing.
    I usually grab the pile over near the dinos, where you check the computer, first. Then pick up the ones next to the beacons I have just fixed.
    BUG: Cosmic attack
    got 9GCR + mods for killing Kiga... snowguy.
    NO complete on mission or perk.
    another person got complete on mission but no reward.
    third had complete perk but not mission

same comments on gorilla.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    BUG: the "bubble tells" on Teliosaurus are not as large as the actual effect is, meaning you can be outside of the bubble but still get hit by the effect. I observed this even when approaching the bubble from the outside after never having been in them. The effect seems to extend a significant distance beyond the tell.
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    spinnytop said:

BUG: the "bubble tells" on Teliosaurus are not as large as the actual effect is, meaning you can be outside of the bubble but still get hit by the effect. I observed this even when approaching the bubble from the outside after never having been in them. The effect seems to extend a significant distance beyond the tell.

I can also confirm this.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »

I can confirm this repeatedly, got my 150 deaths perk.normal-1.gif, now for the 400​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,066 Arc User
    spinnytop said:

#Confirmed.

This is also the case with Qwijibo's fire pits...and Clone Grond's in TA.

• Options
    waybig#9760 waybig Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    spinnytop said:

I do confirm that as well.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    The Game Crush attack of the Cosmics is way too op, they crushed my game 4 times today​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    well, stop putting your game in their movement path and they WON'T crush it​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    Bug:
    Primus recognition adventure pack costume pieces are (and always were) BoE, but now can't be bought if they are already unlock. Also the requirement text states Demonflame and Aftershock as not completed even if they were.
  • Options
    xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
This discussion has been closed.