test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hi there :)

elle#3705 elle Posts: 56 Arc User
edited April 2016 in Introductions
Ive been playing for a while, but im new to the forums, or whatever u call this lol.
Anyways, my name is Maria Christina, 21 yrs old, from Philippines.
U probably know me, or well, hate me, as ELLE in the game lol. Electric blonde chick in blue short dress.
Anyways, just here to say hi :)

ENCANTADIA
Philippine TV series
Post edited by elle#3705 on

Comments

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Hello, I'm also from the Philippines.

Welcome of the CO forums!
    If you need anything to know about the game, just ask away. Mission/Content thread has the previews of almost all costume unlocks. If you need power/build tips, just check in at Combat/Powers thread.

Have fun!^^
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • elle#3705 elle Posts: 56 Arc User

If you need anything to know about the game, just ask away. Mission/Content thread has the previews of almost all costume unlocks. If you need power/build tips, just check in at Combat/Powers thread.

Have fun!^^

Hi ChaosDrgn, omg I'm so glad there's someone from the same place as me here.
    Anyways, Im not playing for like three weeks now, coz I'm still figuring out how to fix these Hogg file errors.
    Well I can't enter the game coz when the Hogg file error pops up my game crashes.
    Any thought how to fix it?
    I really wanna go back to the game.

ENCANTADIA
    Philippine TV series
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    elle#3705 said:

Have fun!^^

Anyways, Im not playing for like three weeks now, coz I'm still figuring out how to fix these Hogg file errors.
    Well I can't enter the game coz when the Hogg file error pops up my game crashes.
    Unfortunately, I haven't encountered that error so I don't know how to fix it. All I can suggest is redowloading/reinstalling the game.

Edit: just took a quick search about it. You comp doesn't have a virus or program that seems to corrupt the dowbloaded hogg file, does it? Try disabling those prog/s and try launching the game again.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • elle#3705 elle Posts: 56 Arc User

elle#3705 said:

Have fun!^^

Unfortunately, I haven't encountered that error so I don't know how to fix it. All I can suggest is redowloading/reinstalling the game.

Edit: just took a quick search about it. You comp doesn't have a virus or program that seems to corrupt the dowbloaded hogg file, does it? Try disabling those prog/s and try launching the game again.
    Well I redownloaded and reinstalled the game five times. Nothing seems to work.
    And yeah, I downloaded low end games to see if those will be fked up, and yes, all of those games had errors.
    So I'm suspecting my computer has something fishy in it.
    I might call my technician for a disk/computer reformat.
    Anyways thanks for the help and I'm so looking forward to play with u soon. B)

ENCANTADIA
    Philippine TV series