test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sky Race Over Millennium! Bugs, Glitches and Issues

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited April 2016 in Gameplay Bugs
Known issues and oversights for the Forum Malvanum Speed-Race.
Please post on this thread any possible BUG-GLITCH you have experienced
  1. INSTANT RACE FAILED
    Both in BLUE and RED race tracks, the race seems to skip and dont register some of the rings giving an instant RACE FAILED message
    This can also occure on the final ring!
  2. RINGS DONT REGISTER CORRECTLY
    Is it the Vehicles' speed? the amount of players? the size of the character/vehicle? what cause this?
    I seems to get most of the instant race failed messages while there are a lot of participants
  3. UNIDENTIFIED MALVAN ARTIFACT DROPS WITHOUT HAVING THE DAILY MISSION
    If the Device-Mission item drops BEFORE your daily resets, you are screwed and you have lost 1 daily! you will have to wait the next day
  4. UNIDENTIFIED MALVAN ARTIFACT HAS A 10MIN REAL LIFE COOLDOWN
    [To make things worse, the device has a 10 min cooldown! even if you want to save it for the time your daily is availabe you wont because it will simply expire and dissapear from your inventory!
    The mission item count as Device, so it automatically get slotted in the Tray

I have to say its quite Frustating having to wait 10 mins for the race, do the same race over and over again just to fail due to a bug!
No i haven't missed any of the rings, I have done the race enough times to know and have seen Videos on YouTube to make sure
I have run the race with a character who use only Jetpack, MANTIS II and the free Steam Bike Limited
The character with the Arrowhead could never get full race

RACE FAILED

FACE RAILED
​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Post edited by avianos on

Comments

• eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    Not a bug per se, but with the smaller number of MC instances and the new items in the event store, there are lots more people at each race at peak server times. This can cause issues with being buffeted outside of a ring (and thus fail the race) by the sheer volume of people trying to pass through

Now this could be called a feature, but could perhaps be alleviated by increasing ring size by 10 - 15%.​​
  • mrinfinitummrinfinitum Posts: 59 Arc User
    I am apparently having the 3rd issue on the 3 alts I am trying to get enough gears for 3 costume bits.
    UNIDENTIFIED MALVAN ARTIFACT DROPS WITHOUT HAVING THE DAILY MISSION
    If the Device-Mission item drops BEFORE your daily resets, you are screwed and you have lost 1 daily! you will have to wait the next day.
    The mish was available to each of them like 20 hours after they first completed the race mish, BUT...I have been running the race this morning and just checked again after it should have been 24 hours (not 20) and still no drops of the Unidentified Malvan Artifact for the mish. TY Cryptic for breaking something/sucking the fun out of CO yet again. =/
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    going through the middle of the ring and getting failed. someone went through and hit boost. they vanished after the ring and i got the fail message​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • marvimarvi Posts: 13 Arc User
    I have a whole new problem on my FF character i cant get the free limited steambike, i dont get the mission even.
    i created a alt and it had instantly the Jo mechanic mission. I checked my invetory on my FF and active slots no bike.
    how could it be if i cant even start the mission. how is it possible? i had a steambike limited that i used up i think last week or 2 ago when foxbat event was live.

• mergallenfurmergallenfur Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm having an issue where I'm getting no reward at all for a successfully completed race. Happened out of the blue, I was racing and getting rewards fine, then the very next race I get nothing. Tried 3 times after that, get "Race Completed" so I know I didn't miss any rings, but I get no reward at all. Gonna make getting that steambike kinda hard if I can't get gears from racing. :/
  • ninjapiffninjapiff Posts: 282 Arc User

I'm having an issue where I'm getting no reward at all for a successfully completed race. Happened out of the blue, I was racing and getting rewards fine, then the very next race I get nothing. Tried 3 times after that, get "Race Completed" so I know I didn't miss any rings, but I get no reward at all. Gonna make getting that steambike kinda hard if I can't get gears from racing. :/

There's a cap of 10 rewards per day, meaning there's a cap of 100 Gears a day for each character, max (50 from the daily, and 5x10=50 for the 10 races won).
    It makes sense, if you don't think about it.
    So it was pretty smooth sailing for me up until this point, then I get two "Race Failed" in a row on both races no less. With the easier race I got a "Race Failed" sometime after the 4th or 5th ring, flying the exact middle of the course the entire way, and somehow I get a race failed. I completed the course anyways, managed to get there before the time ran out.