test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Posts: 531 Arc User
    Has there been any thought on the changes to sidekicks many people want?

I.E. Lower price for permantents, custom sidekicks, bind to account(not on equip), no time limit, other roles (tanks, heals, control), or tweaks to make them more useful in combat?

As it stands, a lot of people seem to like the idea of sidekicks or partners, but not the current method of how they're implemented. Is there any chance of getting sidekicks that are worth while, or at least customisable like the Nemesis villains?
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    R.O.B R.O.D.! is the most Thematic Flexible loyal sidekick we have so far!

Its a Robot which can fit many Technological related theme builds!
    and its a cute robot too! onion-5.gif

Looking forward to see more loyal sidekicks in the future, and may someday we get a full-costumizable one in both costume and power aspects! onion-34.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • crashdragoncrashdragon Posts: 31 Arc User
    Not that I'm interested, but 100 zen for just a 1 hour try out isn't on really. Should be a freebie as it's only that, a try out.

This is like a car yard charging you $100 to test drive a car to see if you like it.
    I like to hang around laundromats and steal hero's tights for ransom. =3
  • captainhunter1captainhunter1 Posts: 409 Arc User
    Yay! More sidekicks are cool.
    avianos said:

R.O.B R.O.D.! is the most Thematic Flexible loyal sidekick we have so far!

Its a Robot which can fit many Technological related theme builds!

and its a cute robot too! onion-5.gif

Looking forward to see more loyal sidekicks in the future, and may someday we get a full-costumizable one in both costume and power aspects! onion-34.gif​​

OMG. YES!