test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Suggestion] Fatbelly/Fat Heroes, slider option in tailor

alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
please devs iam pretty sure evryone else want this,this game needs an option for Fat belly Slider option in tailors

pl3xpl0x :x

Comments

• raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    as long as the very same slider can be used to reduce the belly as well... would help a lot with making small characters >.>
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
    raighn said:

as long as the very same slider can be used to reduce the belly as well... would help a lot with making small characters >.>

aye it would :)
  • vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    Yes please.. or have some (non-armored) chubby options.
  • alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
    vonqball said:

Yes please.. or have some (non-armored) chubby options.

i second that also
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    Also there is a costume piece that is kind of a belly, that is a prepurchase bonus item (I think), no idea how to get it. I would die to get the belly option. Also big girls need love too! <3

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    klitty said:

Also there is a costume piece that is kind of a belly, that is a prepurchase bonus item (I think), no idea how to get it. I would die to get the belly option. Also big girls need love too! <3</p>

I think the costume your thinking of is under Integraded Shoulders... it's called something like Armor Thick and available for everyone
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    As someone who has Fat/Chubby characters, I second this!​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • kazecatkazecat Posts: 35 Arc User
    This would make my day if it becomes a reality.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Don't know what yer all talkin' aboot.

CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    Agreed. I think the main reason the slider isn't in is because of its potential to break most pieces of chestware. Inversely I doubt most of my fat guys (currently) wear any heavily angular armor.

In any case, the gut slider does exist in-engine and is what's used to make Red Banner Fighters so chufty.

but why cowboy boots?

How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    bluhman wrote: »
    Agreed. I think the main reason the slider isn't in is because of its potential to break most pieces of chestware. Inversely I doubt most of my fat guys (currently) wear any heavily angular armor.

In any case, the gut slider does exist in-engine and is what's used to make Red Banner Fighters so chufty.

Muscle guts~ Muscle guts ~ Muscle Muscle Guts!onion-5.gif
    I really want that slider to become available for players!
    It can break chest pieces you say? hmm, maybe it can, but it could also create new combos
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    7769ed60-65a3-4952-a517-60d263f28ece_zps185ca6a1.jpg

And here we see the Dangers of Fapping too much​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!