test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 4/7/2016

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,094 Cryptic Developer
Currency
Onslaught Guardian and Villain tokens will now go directly into your currency list in your bag instead of being items.
Note: Any existing tokens you have must be converted to use at the Onslaught store. You can convert them at the Currency Exchange vendor in the Recognition Hub in rencen.

Questionite boxes will now grant players questionite when they run over them.
Note: You will not be able to get questionite from any boxes if you have any old boxes in your inventory. They must be used up first.

Power Changes
  • Fixed a bug where Absorb Heat's heal over time portion could critically hit.
  • High ranking targets should no longer play a flailing animation when firesnake is used against them.
  • Onslaught targets should no longer play the fear animation.

Foxbatcon
  • Fixed the Find Foxbat mission from not resetting daily.
  • Fixed a tooltip error with the reward to state that it gives 72 tokens.
  • The Prankster Perk now gives a title.
  • Added a store to the Toymaster where if you already obtained the Prankster perk but didn't get a title, you can reclaim the title. This vendor will be used in the future to reclaim lost perk rewards.

Costume Changes
  • Fixed a bug where some eyes from the animal pack were scaling off of the brow scale.
  • Fixed a bug where one of the animal pack cat ears didn't scale properly.
  • Made it so the detail maps on the animal pack heads and tails is optional. This should gives players an option if they want to better match the heads to body parts.
  • Added glow to the Unicorn Horn.
  • Added spines options to the fur chest chestwear.
  • Added spots texture to the fur chest chestwear.
  • Added leather and metal materials to the fur chest chestwear.

Misc
  • Changed red winter helmet quality from green to purple.
  • You should be able to hit Mega Terak with cylinder attacks.
​​

Comments

• Options
    micezipperpwmicezipperpw Posts: 3 Arc User
    7 hours? Must be much more....
  • Options
    notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    >no toast getting a buff
    :(
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • Options
    knightironstarknightironstar Posts: 38 Arc User
    Being able too convert the Gaurdian Rec into SCR would've been nice. Hint hint HINT! >_<
  • Options
    circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,919 Arc User
    notyuu said:

>no toast getting a buff

Wait..what?
    Psi.
  • Options
    gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
    *patiently awaits the day werewolf fur, tights, different skin patters become available in Medium Skirts and Shorts* :D
  • Options
    draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User

7 hours? Must be much more....

There was some network maintenance as well, of course you had to go to the STO forums to learn this. It probably would have been helpful if they had added a post here for it.
  • Options
    gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="knightironstar">Being able too convert the Gaurdian Rec into SCR would've been nice. Hint hint HINT! >_< </blockquote>

Oh god no, then getting SCR would be waaay too easy
  • Options
    knightironstarknightironstar Posts: 38 Arc User

Being able too convert the Gaurdian Rec into SCR would've been nice. Hint hint HINT! >_<

Oh god no, then getting SCR would be waaay too easy

Not everyone likes too grind into joy killing oblivion.
  • Options
    cryneting said:

notyuu said:

>no toast getting a buff

Wait..what?
    the toast, every time they fail to buff it the resultant issues caused by the toast not being powerful enough for breakfast makes the hamster go on strike and then we have server issues.

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    BUG: Despite having the perk, The item which Toymaster gives you DOESN'T unlock the PRANKSTER title and it stays in your Inventory
    No perk item, the item can be picked multiply times and be Discarded​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    thecegorachthecegorach Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    avianos said:

BUG: Despite having the perk, The item which Toymaster gives you DOESN'T unlock the PRANKSTER perk and it stays in your Inventory

No perk item, the item can be picked multiply times and be Discarded​​

Think he meant doesn't unlock the "Prankster" title. Seeing same thing here. I have the Prankster perk. When I got the item from the Toy Master, it said, "You have been granted the title Prankster," but, well, it lied.

Have soft-logged, as well as exited completely. Still no luck. Just have item in inventory that I can't use.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Think he meant doesn't unlock the "Prankster" title. Seeing same thing here. I have the Prankster perk. When I got the item from the Toy Master, it said, "You have been granted the title Prankster," but, well, it lied.

Yeah thank you much I MEAN THE TITLE! Hasty typing
    I had been struggling to get that perk as Title 2 weeks now in forums
    and yes, Im really upset about it to the point i don't even read what I write

I guess I will have to wait another week again until it get fixed​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,436 Arc User
    Going to miss terrorizing Grond with Void Shift :(
    kaizerin said:

Onslaught targets should no longer play the fear animation.
    ​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    rerrotrerrot Posts: 80 Arc User
    Well... other problem.... the Becomes of the OVs are locked again (all) and again 10.000 GT for unlock the 3 (30.000 GT in total).
  • Options
    circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,919 Arc User
    notyuu said:

cryneting said:

notyuu said:

>no toast getting a buff

Wait..what?
    the toast, every time they fail to buff it the resultant issues caused by the toast not being powerful enough for breakfast makes the hamster go on strike and then we have server issues.
    Ohhh ok..now I understand

Tho what bacon and eggs?, with a hot-dog and black pudding, mixed with toast and chips, with a side order of ghost chilly peppers?

Psi.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    kaizerin wrote: »
    • Added spines options to the fur chest chestwear.
    • Added spots texture to the fur chest chestwear.
    • Added leather and metal materials to the fur chest chestwear.
    I say, those are some really nice additions

The Spot texture is pretty cute, my only complain is that you are forced to take this costume pieces to have the spines options attachment

Can the Jacket with attached Fur on chest also be upgraded in the future?​​
  • Options
    cryneting said:

notyuu said:

cryneting said:

notyuu said:

>no toast getting a buff

Wait..what?
    Ohhh ok..now I understand

Tho what bacon and eggs?, with a hot-dog and black pudding, mixed with toast and chips, with a side order of ghost chilly peppers?

You don't feed a hamster that though.

• Options
    cp10ecp10e Posts: 2 Arc User
    Bug: The new Onslaught tokens (both guardian and villain) do not count towards obtaining onslaught perks.