test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC_31_20160406_0314a.2 - Cosmic Giant Monster Revamp / Vehicle Training Room

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
edited April 2016 in PTS - The Archive
Cosmic Giant Monster Revamp
Cosmics are getting a revamp to make them challenging for 20+ players.
Rewards have not been put in place yet.

Teleiosaurus
HP increased.
Now plays graphical area tells when she uses Toxic Stomp, Deafening Roar and Spike Detonation.

Radiation Breath
  • Damage increased.
  • 200ft radius 135ft range Cone. No target cap. Unaffected by line of sight.
  • Radiation Breath's cone will no longer angle to its target, it now fires in a straight line.
  • If you do not block Radiation Breath you will receive a resistance, dodge, health and heal debuff.

Spike Detonation
  • Damage increased.
  • 150ft sphere. No target cap. Unaffected by line of sight.
  • If you do not block Spike Detonation you will receive a dot that takes off 20% of your health every 2 seconds and removes all heal over time effects on you. Lasts 10 seconds.

Deafening Roar
  • 150ft sphere. No target cap.

New Power: Venomous Blast
  • 200ft range 20ft radius sphere. Unaffected by line of sight.
  • This deals heavy damage but can be split among 5 players. Removes travel powers.

Hungry Maw
  • 20ft Sphere.
  • Damage increased.
  • Like Venomous Blast the damage can be split among 5 players.

Radioactive Rebuilding
  • The amount of damage needed to stop Teleiosaurus's Radioactive Rebuilding power has been greatly increased.

Crushing Swipe
  • Damage increased.
  • 90 degree 60ft range cone. No target cap.
  • Knocks back.

Summon Child
  • At 2/3 life Teleiosaurus will summon a Hatchling to aid her.

Kigatilik
Now level 40. Tough tag removed.
HP Increased.

Bitter Cold
  • Passive.
  • Deals continuous damage while you are nearby Kigatilik.

Life Steal
  • This power will only trigger off players he defeats instead of anything he defeats.

Reanimate Hound
  • Kigatilik will now resurrect his hounds from afar.

Freezing Gale
  • 135ft range 60ft radius cone.
  • Increased damage.
  • Does not affect Kigatilik's primary target.
  • Reduces max hit points.
  • Reduces max energy.
  • Reduces perception.

New Power: Snow Storm
  • 150ft pbaoe.
  • Ignores Line of Sight.
  • Reduces perception.

Ice Shards
  • Increased Damage.
  • 200 ft range.
  • Ignores Line of Sight.

Ice Blast
  • Increased damage.
  • 200 ft range 25 ft sphere.
  • Ignores Line of Sight.
  • Damage can be split among 5 players.

Kigatilik Hounds
Can now fly.
Are immune to knock and Confuse, but vulnerable to holds.

Ice Fang
  • Increased damage.
  • 10ft sphere attack.
  • Applies a stacking snare.

Frost Breath
  • Increased Damage.
  • 60 degree 60 ft range cone.
  • Applies a debuff that reduces healing output.

Lunge
  • Increased range.
  • Increased damage.
  • Removes travel powers.
  • Roots.

New Power: Icicle Shard
  • 200 ft range attack.

New Power: Chilling Howl
  • 25ft Sphere attack.
  • Increases damage of nearby allies.
  • Reduces damage of nearby players.
  • Stacks up to 25 times.
  • For every stack of Chilling Howl on Kigatilik and his hounds, their attacks will ignore a portion of damage resistance and dodge.
  • Wakes up any other hounds.

Qwyjibo
HP Increased.
Qwyjibo Stomp and Qwyjibo Calls The Mountain now have graphical tells.
Qwyjibo has gotten some adjustments but is still being worked on. A list of his changes will come at a later patch.

Vehicle Training Room
The vehicle training room has been enabled. You can access it through the Vehicle hub in rencen.
Inside you can test out a variety of vehicles in a large space.

Power Changes
  • Fixed a bug where Absorb Heat's heal over time portion could critically hit. This only affects the heal over time portion of the power and not the initial heal.
  • High ranking targets should no longer flail when firesnake is used against them.
  • Onslaught targets should no longer play the fear animation.
  • Added perception and stealth sight to aura of arcane clarity.

Device Changes
Slightly buffed up the amount of resistance sidekicks have.
Updated the descriptions on the sidekick items to make it clear what they do.
Added permanent R.O.B. sidekick to the PTS store.

Gold Champion Recognition Vendor

Added Teleiosaurus and Qwyjibo action figures.
Added Qwyjibo's Fury and Kigatilik's Wrath mods.
Added Cosmic secondary gear to the GCR vendor.

Costume Changes
  • Added spines options to the fur chest chestwear.
  • Added spots texture to the fur chest chestwear.
  • Added leather and metal materials to the fur chest chestwear.
  • Added glow to the Unicorn Horn.

Foxbatcon
  • Fixed the Find Foxbat mission from not resetting daily.
  • Fixed a tooltip error with the reward to state that it gives 72 tokens.
  • The Prankster Perk now gives a title.

Animal Pack
  • Fixed a bug where some eyes were scaling off of the brow scale.
  • Fixed a bug where one of the cat ears didn't scale properly.
  • Made it so the detail map on the heads and tails is optional.

Misc
  • Added a store to the Toymaster where if you already obtained the Prankster perk but didn't get a title, you can reclaim the title. This vendor will be used in the future to reclaim lost perk rewards.
  • It should now be possible to hit Mega Terak with cylinder attacks.
  • Onslaught villain and guardian tokens will now go into your currency tab.
  • Added a conversion store to the exchange vendor in rencen to convert your existing onslaught villain and guardian tokens.
  • Questionite boxes will now grant players questionite when they run over them. Note: You will not be able to get questionite from any boxes if you have any old boxes in your inventory. They must be used up first.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    --Questionite boxes will now grant players questionite when they run over them. Note: You will not be able to get questionite from any boxes if you have any old boxes in your inventory. They must be used up first.

Does this include those someone may have stashed away in their bank? I'm not sure why this change was needed aside from ensuring players couldn't keep hording Q boxes for the Q weekends.
  • nightr0dnightr0d Posts: 450 Arc User
    What about Q-Crates? Do they also count as "boxes" ?
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    The Cosmic changes look awesome!

Sidekick Feedback:

Sidekicks need more than a slight resistance buff to make them viable and worth the price. I know this is subjective, but the few people I talked to, who bought the last Loyal Sidekick, were really disappointed by how fragile she was. That's not a scientific, numbers based poll or anything so your YMMV.

Personally, I think sidekicks should get an appropriate passive to aid in survival. Barring that a HP buff. Spending $15 for a pet that isn't very useful when you need them, isn't a satisfactory experience.
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    draogn wrote: »
    --Questionite boxes will now grant players questionite when they run over them. Note: You will not be able to get questionite from any boxes if you have any old boxes in your inventory. They must be used up first.

Does this include those someone may have stashed away in their bank? I'm not sure why this change was needed aside from ensuring players couldn't keep hording Q boxes for the Q weekends.

I'm kinda glad for this change, actually. Since they made them auto-open on pickup, I've noticed that I can't pick up the Q boxes if my main inventory is full, even if I have empty slots in my bags. Might as well make the Q boxes work like Recognition tokens at this point. They're currency anyways.​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

PTS Note: The PTS should work better now. Possibly.
    Gold Champion Recognition Vendor

Added Teleiosaurus and Qwyjibo action figures.

Added Qwyjibo's Fury and Kigatilik's Wrath mods.

I'm curious on what kind of mods are these. Hopefully Utility cores. Does this mean Cosmics rewards GCR now?
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • BUG: Classic Foxbat Boots are listed at 350 Cred when ever other Classic Costume piece is listed at 250...no idea if that's just a text error or they actually do cost 100 Cred more, but either way, it needs fixing​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    kallethen said:

draogn wrote: »

I'm kinda glad for this change, actually. Since they made them auto-open on pickup, I've noticed that I can't pick up the Q boxes if my main inventory is full, even if I have empty slots in my bags. Might as well make the Q boxes work like Recognition tokens at this point. They're currency anyways.​​

That's just a problem with the inventory system as a whole. The game doesn't seem to know you have more then one bag slot at times.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Added permanent R.O.B. sidekick to the PTS store.
    GREAT! I always found that Robot Cute! I want it on my side!

His Robot theme is pretty flexible too! I have plenty of Gadgeteer characters who can use him
    I KNEW IT that a gear would be called COSMIC eventually onion-70.gif
    The Prankster Perk now gives a title.
    Added a store to the Toymaster where if you already obtained the Prankster perk but didn't get a title, you can reclaim the title. This vendor will be used in the future to reclaim lost perk rewards.
    Once again, Thank you very much for this! You guys specialed Delivered! onion-24.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • rafahil893rafahil893 Posts: 50 Arc User
    Suggestion: consider adding a timer for each cosmic boss to fight spawn campers.
    Improve rewards for qwyjibo and Teleiosaurus, maybe some cool unique devices (they are cosmic bosses after all
    Give Lemuria Megalodon, make Lemuria great again.
    Give Mega-Destroid back his unique device
    ​​
  • mijjesticmijjestic Posts: 481 Arc User

Suggestion: consider adding a timer for each cosmic boss to fight spawn campers.
    ​​

I agree - the game's population will already be hard-pressed to conjure up the intended combatant numbers stated (20+). Whatever they do for overall participation will be a plus. Even more so if they fall short of 20+ being needed/optimal.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    How will the timers work on the cosmics going forward? Not the same nutty system in place now?

I'm a bit worried about this being an open world event (rather than being instanced, the way the OV system should have been handled). There's now such a culture of people just standing around in Rencen that I worry that once the initial buzz has worn off this will become semi-abandoned content (i.e. back to almost where it is now). How likely is it (after a couple months) that 20+ players will all stand around a remote part of MI, Canada or the Desert waiting for the mission to start?

Is it possible to implement some sort of queuing system that will take players from wherever and put them at the mission once some threshold number of players has been reached? That will at least allow players to do something while they wait for the mission to start.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    avianos said:

I KNEW IT that a gear would be called COSMIC eventually ​​
    I assumed their was going to be a Gold Recognition eventually a few years back when I was playing UNITY missions for SCR, getting Heroics at the time.

I wondered 'If their is Silver, why not Gold?' and here we are.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    The cosmic secondary gear slots need to be opened up to either allow for rank 9 GCR vendor cores or all gems [non stat mods] upto rank 5, as they currently are, they are...frankly put, kinda a joke.

Also the respawn timers for the cosmics needs a major overhaul, maybe tie them to an open mission with a 2 hour cd?

also the training vehicles are buggy
    The reload power doesn't always activate on the first click.
    Plasma beam and micro-munitions only maintain for 30-70% of their actual length.
    Heavy cannon won't fire...at all.
    The boost function won't trigger half the time.
    #1 slot weapon deacviates randomally
    Post edited by notyuu on
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • mijjesticmijjestic Posts: 481 Arc User

it possible to implement some sort of queuing system that will take players from wherever and put them at the mission once some threshold number of players has been reached? That will at least allow players to do something while they wait for the mission to start.

While I get your concerns, having an auto-placing queue system is pretty much the antithesis of Open World as well as the opposite of getting people 'out and about'.
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    notyuu wrote: »
    The cosmic secondary gear slots need to be opened up to either allow for rank 9 GCR vendor cores or all gems [non stat mods] upto rank 5, as they currently are, they are...frankly put, kinda a joke.

46 * 3 additional stat points in your primary super stat is now considered a joke I guess. Who knew.​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    My concern is that the game population isn't really interested in Open World content. The old "You can bring a horse to water but you can't make it drink." They tried OW content with the OV system with less than stellar results. They should think very carefully here about a system that makes sure that the revamped content draws enough players that it's actually worth dev time. At times it can take forever for LI and SC to pop; forget about a F&I PUG. Only Gravitar happens with any real frequency. If these cosmics will really require teams of 20 I can see participation dwindling fast if it isn't easy to access and doesn't have decent rewards.
    mijjestic said:

While I get your concerns, having an auto-placing queue system is pretty much the antithesis of Open World as well as the opposite of getting people 'out and about'.

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Either make cosmics spawn based on completing open world content, like Mega D or Chimera, or make a server-wide announcement when a Cosmic spawns. Such an announcement might get masses of players to show up in Canada or Monster Island, which would be a good thing.

Waiting around for a Cosmic to spawn sometime is game-killing boredom for me.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User

My concern is that the game population isn't really interested in Open World content. The old "You can bring a horse to water but you can't make it drink." They tried OW content with the OV system with less than stellar results. They should think very carefully here about a system that makes sure that the revamped content draws enough players that it's actually worth dev time. At times it can take forever for LI and SC to pop; forget about a F&I PUG. Only Gravitar happens with any real frequency. If these cosmics will really require teams of 20 I can see participation dwindling fast if it isn't easy to access and doesn't have decent rewards.

They killed open-world content with On Alert. If people won't leave MC, the right answer is to remove alerts or make them queue from appropriate locations so people can't just stand around MC. Before On Alert there were routinely 2 MI zones. Now you're lucky if there's 6 people on MI.

But i agree that cosmics need good reward drops. Something good enough that people will feel incentive to actually travel to the places.
  • make a server-wide announcement when a Cosmic spawns.

this is a good idea, and also makes sense...when a cosmic-level threat shows up and starts rampaging in a secluded area, the first thing you do is call PRIMUS (or more likely, UNITY) for reinforcements...well, second thing - first thing you do is change your pants​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    With 3 tanks to divide the damage (all builds that can easily tank TA), and two healer (1 AoRP and 1 AoPM) in 1 team we were able to mostly survive against Teleiosaurus. We did need to block all her bites which can be very hard if you are not living right next to the CO servers and have over 150ms pings from living in Europe. So I think that is enough damage on her bite attacks, going any higher will set to strict requirements on what builds you can use and our health was bouncing up and down between the dino's bites and incoming heal spam enough as is.

When the hatchling spawned we didn't stand a chance. Even if we had someone to keep the hatchling busy I do wonder how that is supposed to work, having to block all of the mother's bites and also having to block all the hatchling's AoE will leave the tanks blocking pretty much 100% of the time.

Also now that the spawns are getting this strong something needs to change with their agro, as it is they will always attack the healers first, which will oneshot them (happens with Kiga's dogs too).

For a boss on a multi hour respawn time the dino was being killed rather fast. Even with out 4 tanks (one other that was not in the same team and was just attacking from the side) it didn't take all that long to get her down to 2/3 health at which point the hatchling spawns.
    edited April 2016

46 * 3 additional stat points in your primary super stat is now considered a joke I guess. Who knew.​​

that's +6 over vigilante gear and a -27 from onslaught gear...so yeah, a joke.

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • notyuu wrote: »

46 * 3 additional stat points in your primary super stat is now considered a joke I guess. Who knew.

that's +6 over vigilante gear and a -27 from onslaught gear...so yeah, a joke.

since when do onslaught secondaries give you primary super stats?​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    All in all I don't think the cosmic gear is all that bad, the reduction in stats is pretty minor and r5 TA mods can be quite useful.
    I do think we need some more utility and offense options though.

Also I am not sure if the old single stat core mods work in these items, but if they do those mods either need to be made available again or that needs to be restricted.
    Maybe with the announcement there could be a button to click to take you to the locale. Maybe including a brief cut scene with a voice over and a scene of an UNTIL shuttle zeroing in on the locale, landing and opening its door(s).

Definitely don't want to have to spawn camp!

Either make cosmics spawn based on completing open world content, like Mega D or Chimera, or make a server-wide announcement when a Cosmic spawns. Such an announcement might get masses of players to show up in Canada or Monster Island, which would be a good thing.

JwLmWoa.png
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    Oh wow!, Salty people can remove comments!, How delightful!

So, I'm going to repeat myself:

Bugs: The Vehicle Showroom, is buggy quite alot, some of the showcase vehicles don't work and they are able to stack onto each other if you keep useing the same one or another. Like what Notuu said too.

Also I agree with with this feedback:

Sidekick Feedback:

Sidekicks need more than a slight resistance buff to make them viable and worth the price. I know this is subjective, but the few people I talked to, who bought the last Loyal Sidekick, were really disappointed by how fragile she was. That's not a scientific, numbers based poll or anything so your YMMV.

Personally, I think sidekicks should get an appropriate passive to aid in survival. Barring that a HP buff. Spending $15 for a pet that isn't very useful when you need them, isn't a satisfactory experience.

Also, Hideout rooms!
    Psi.
  • xcelsior41xcelsior41 Posts: 1,056 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Does this lower the recharge of Cosmics?(respawns, that is).

EDIT: Or better yet, set a static respawn timer?
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
  • so anyone check out the two new cosmic mods yet? do they do anything good? (considering they're in the GCR store and therefore likely cost GCR, i would hope they do something VERY good)​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    edited April 2016
    so anyone check out the two new cosmic mods yet? do they do anything good? (considering they're in the GCR store and therefore likely cost GCR, i would hope they do something VERY good)

Just like Teleios' Gadget mod which increased the Damage of powers from the Gadgeteer powerframe
    Qwyjibo's Fury boost Fire damage
    Kigatilik's Wrath boost Ice damage

Mods can be fused up to rank 9

That's a good idea​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    aiqa said:

When the hatchling spawned we didn't stand a chance. Even if we had someone to keep the hatchling busy I do wonder how that is supposed to work, having to block all of the mother's bites and also having to block all the hatchling's AoE will leave the tanks blocking pretty much 100% of the time.

Presumably you pull the hatchling more than 150' away at which point it's a non-problem, though getting it there will be a big issue.
  • great...guess i AM going to have to start farming GCR, since i happen to have both fire and ice-heavy characters​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    edited April 2016

since when do onslaught secondaries give you primary super stats?​​

Since you put mods into them to do so..duh

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    notyuu wrote: »
    Since you put mods into them to do so..duh

except any secondary piece that can even slot a mod can only slot to a max of rank 5, so all stat bonuses from that are equal across the different secondaries, yet you said these cosmics are a joke because they have -27 on onslaught, which means the stat boost has to be coming from a +Primary Superstat effect on the gear piece itself - however, AFIAK, no onslaught gear piece has this effect, so where is this -27 coming from?​​
    Post edited by legendarylycan#5411 on
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 969 Arc User
    cosmic secondaries?
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
    naciiito said:

cosmic secondaries?
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

More Grind Bait.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."

except any secondary piece that can even slot a mod can only slot to a max of rank 5, so all stat bonuses from that are equal across the different secondaries, yet you said these cosmics are a joke because they have -27 on onslaught, which means the stat boost has to be coming from a +Primary Superstat effect on the gear piece itself - however, AFIAK, no onslaught gear piece has this effect, so where is this -27 coming from?​​

viglantie grants +44 per peice, onslaught when modded up grants +55 per piece, which is a 33 point increase.
    Cosmic seoncdries grant +46 per peice, which is +6 for the whole set
    33 - 6 = 27
    Meaning if modded for efficiency the cosmic gear is a net -27 point loss over the onslaught and determination pieces when modded, if the cosmic pieces allowed for more than just the GCR vendor type mods to be slotted, then it would pack some rather....heavy implication, leading to the situation that while the cosmic pieces wouldn't provide the greatest net point boost for super stats, they would allow for greater stat allocation in other areas, basically creating a very difficult choice, which I for one would welcome.

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    rtma said:

More Grind Bait.

Aren't all MMORPGs Grind Bait?

Anyway, I hope there will be a Core mod that boosts Crushing Damage so my HW build's dmg would increase. Slashing dmg core mod boost would be great too! :D I wonder if devs plan on making core mods for all dmg types. :open_mouth:
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User

This is an excellent suggestion - I hope it can happen. Especially the announcement suggestion, so the community knows that the cosmic has spawned.

I'm also hoping the reward for defeating Cosmics is appropriate to the amount of work put into it. I am in complete agreement that Cosmics shouldn't be pushovers, like they are now. But if the reward is too small, or not worth the effort people won't play the content.

I wouldn't mind a random chance to get some kind of rare currency or a piece of salvage.

Overall, this is a very exciting and much needed update!!!! Keep up the good work.
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • knightironstarknightironstar Posts: 38 Arc User
    Does anyone know what the Onlsaught Rec can be converted into now?

Personally it should be converted into SCR, but it's something that would actually be nice, so probably not going too happen.

rtma said:

More Grind Bait.

Hehehe, Depends on what you like to do, but the nature of MMORPGs I guess that's the idea of it's retention.

• soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User

I'm also hoping the reward for defeating Cosmics is appropriate to the amount of work put into it. I am in complete agreement that Cosmics shouldn't be pushovers, like they are now. But if the reward is too small, or not worth the effort people won't play the content.

I wouldn't mind a random chance to get some kind of rare currency or a piece of salvage.

Overall, this is a very exciting and much needed update!!!! Keep up the good work.

Well, given what they added to the GCR vendor (Cosmic Secondaries), chances are good the cosmics will be dropping GCR.
    edited April 2016
    The cosmic gear shows that it has slots for modding, but I can't slot anything in them? After looking over the stats, I'd have to say that Cosmic secondaries are overall weaker than Vigilante stuff. Weaker stats overall.

The cosmic gear shows that it has slots for modding, but I can't slot anything in them?

You can slot any non gem cores into them, upto a maxium rank of 5, in other words, the cores that drop from TA and are in the GCR vendor, upto a maxium rank of 5...kinda a bum deal, I know.

edited April 2016
    notyuu said:

You can slot any non gem cores into them, upto a maxium rank of 5, in other words, the cores that drop from TA and are in the GCR vendor, upto a maxium rank of 5...kinda a bum deal, I know.

Yeah, I just figured it out seconds before you posted. And they are still weak.

In fact, I kinda ignored the special mods as I had no need for them, but after this Cosmic Secondaries, I find the Critical Severity Mod fairly lackluster. 4.2 bonus to crit severity isn't that much, not enough to warrant the total -27 from onslaught gear.
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 969 Arc User

Anyway, I hope there will be a Core mod that boosts Crushing Damage so my HW build's dmg would increase. Slashing dmg core mod boost would be great too! :D I wonder if devs plan on making core mods for all dmg types. :open_mouth:

that would be cool!
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
    edited April 2016
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Added a store to the Toymaster where if you already obtained the Prankster perk but didn't get a title, you can reclaim the title. This vendor will be used in the future to reclaim lost perk rewards.

BUG:
    The items which Toymaster gives you DOESN'T unlock the PRANKSTER Title and it stays in your Inventory
    No perk item, the item can be picked multiply times and be Discarded

I checked my Title List, despite saying it unlocks it I get no Title
    and YES before anyone ask I DO HAVE THE PERK

BUG:
    Villain tokens earned by Killing players and Unity Defenders, STILL go into your Inventory and not the Currency Tab

I assume this is the same with the Guardian Tokens?
    Sidenote: Seems only the tokens earned from the Dailies rewards go in the Currency tab

Last Night patch fixed this​​
    Post edited by avianos on
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    More Grind Bait.

what do the current dragon eyes boost?​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

edited April 2016
    chaelk wrote: »
    what do the current dragon eyes boost?

Right Eye of the Sapphire Dragon boost Electric Damage by 10%
    Left Eye of the Ruby Dragon boost ALL MARTIAL ARTES THE WHOLE POWER FAMILY attacks by 10%
    both are rank 9 by default

if you have an Elemental Mage build who use Fire, Ice and Lighting
    You want Right Eye of the Sapphire Dragon, Qwyjibo's Fury and Kigatilik's Wrath mods.​​
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Excessive Cooldown: Equipping Loyal R.O.D. gives a 260 second cooldown to the device
  • ninjapiffninjapiff Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited April 2016

Give Lemuria Megalodon, make Lemuria great again.​​

I second this notion.
    It makes sense, if you don't think about it.
This discussion has been closed.