test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Network Issues - 4/1/2016

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
We're experiencing some network issues at the moment, I'll update this thread when we have some more information.​​

Comments

• notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    This is what happens when you forget to buff the toast.... and no, not the toaster, just the toast.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
    i still have problem in connecting :C
  • viivsyn2viivsyn2 Posts: 28 Arc User
    yeah i can't even get the launcher open, is everyone having the same issue? or is something broken on my end?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
    viivsyn2 said:

yeah i can't even get the launcher open, is everyone having the same issue? or is something broken on my end?

aye i same here no luck :/ hopefully the devs will be able to find out what the problem is,one can only hope ._.
    my friend was able to get in though, he did say that theres 99 people in one shard of mc and in another something like 63, so perhaps the issue isn't effecting everyone, thats kinda why i asked if my launcher had gone and broke itself.. so i tried to get the steam version instead but same issue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    nm my launcher started now, but it seems its gotta patch 6gigs worth of data now... i guess trying to launch the steam version changed something in registry, ohwell, i'll just let it do it lolz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seeker1235seeker1235 Posts: 64 Arc User
    Yeah, your Steam version is going to be a totally different version from the other version you have installed and stored in a different place. I'd shut down the update and run your other version of the game; you'll have to wait for the Steam version to update and all of your saved costumes, screen shots, and so on won't be available because the Steam version is looking for them (and saves them in) a different spot that your other version.

You've literally got the same game installed twice on your computer, in two different areas. No reason to use the Steam version unless you uninstalled the other.
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    And we're back up!​​
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    make sure you buff the toast or this'll happen again >.>
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    Buff toast:

:D
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    PMT man?​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    I can't tell you how glad I am to see a post about this actually on CO forums for once... it suck that the network was down pretty much all day yesterday, but still... glad to see actual notification of the issue on CO forums...
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
    edited April 2016
    chaelk said:

PMT man?​​

Powdeeeeered Toooooooast Maaaaaan! "Cling tenaciously to my buttocks!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_dyOxAfEzI

With Frank Zappa as the Pope. Really.
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    o.O oh kay, that just made it even weirder.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    It's from Ren and Stimpy so how much weirder could it get?

None. None more weirder. :p
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png