test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hideouts - New IDEAS and Old Updated

estraylienestraylien Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2016 in Suggestions Box
Was talking to my friends and we were talking about hideouts recently. I don't know what the coding would be like but could you take places made in game to be hideouts. For example the Dojo in Vibora Bay, you could make a Dojo themed hideout?
How about Valarien Scarlet's house in Vibora you go in the Apocalypse, it is beautiful. Or maybe the crypts in Vibora they are beuatiful, the blood fountains and the coffins lying around, the grand piano.
Maybe even the Crimson Lounge either opening that up without a quest or making that a hideout? My friends and I would gladly pay for new hideouts. Places in the game that we had access to for RP purposes.
Dojo for training,
Crypt for exploring and sitting around in,
an old world home to have in Vibora Bay, and
The Crimson Lounge to relax in after a hard day of heroing.
Maybe even opening the locked doors in the hideouts we have? That would be cool to access the locked rooms. They are very cool.
I appreciate all the new life being breathed in CO and the things to buy to add to the game. I love it and hope it is around for many many years to come. :)Thank you for all your hard work recently. These are just things that have been discussed and have been said we would gladly pay for.
Thanks for listening and have a great day! :)
Post edited by estraylien on

Comments

• Options
    estraylienestraylien Posts: 7 Arc User
    What about an office for detectives or police officers to roleplay in, or a medium apartment in the city center.
    There is even the possibility for a third penthouse. There is the TV and Extra fish tank from the foxbat quest, and the extra office furniture from the NIGHTHAWK event.
    You could make a third buyable penthouse even add the doors that are now closed allowed to be open. I would buy a third one if it had a television and other options.
    What about a dojo for martial arts characters, you have the outlines in the Dojo in westside or the one in Vibora, just some tweaking, it wouldn't have to be the size of the penthouse.
    A crypt hideout for all the undead characters, with the architecture you already have in place.
    How about a bar maybe the size of Sherria's, like modern/industrial, techno, saloon, dive.

Thank you for the stuff you do, just thinking how to improve the game and you to make some extra money.
  • Options
    dakrushmordakrushmor Posts: 592 Arc User
    A Castle! Big and luxurious hideout, which may cost more than 625 Z, but contain solid number of place with different customizable furniture inside, as well as piece of open terrain around, that may be customizable as well. Terrain types are: plain, snowy, desert, possible kind of jungle, lava or even ocean. Endless possibilities, and if make each of them has to be purchasable separately, endless income as well. Medieval castle, fantasy castle, tech castle, contemporary millionaire castle.
  • Options
    brasston2501brasston2501 Posts: 45 Arc User
    The addition of the Gateway station really made me want an orbital base. I love the station. Its views are beautiful, the lounge in it is nice. But it's almost always empty because it's behind a level gate with the Steel Crusade mission. I've met several people who didn't even know it existed as all as a potential RP instance.

I would love a space ship or station type Hideout. Something like the moonbase with an interior and exterior, except in orbit around the Earth. Maybe you can see the Gateway station off in the distance. Multiple rooms, and interior furniture/accent options. Stasis chambers, different types of screens (if they could be updated to show images/videos of whatever the event of the moment is that would be even cooler). Medical bay, with operating tables, bio-scanners. Lounge. Maybe even some kind of zero-G room with a few of the balls like the volley ball in the basement hide out, that you can interact with and bounce around to play games with your friends."

Options to turn gravity on or off, so when you go outside your characters can be spacewalking.