test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Password rejected - Cannot play or subscribe

For a few days I have been trying to subscribe but my password is rejected and no reset email was received (not even in the Spam folder). Now, having been kicked from the game due to a Client Crash, I cannot log back in to play because the password is rejected by the Login.

I have used the "Forgot Your Password?" link in the Launcher to generate a reset email, which I completed, but the new password is also rejected and does not work for subscriptions.

I am sill auto-logged in to the Home Page, so I tried to reset my password on the Account only to be told the old one and the new one are not current and the number of * in the "current" does not match the count for either the old or new passwords.

So, as of now, I cannot play, subscribe, or change the password for the account.

Comments

• fizzex#3004 fizzex Posts: 59 Arc User
    Update: After several hours off-line, the new password lets me play but I still cannot subscribe or change the password for the account.
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User

Update: After several hours off-line, the new password lets me play but I still cannot subscribe or change the password for the account.

Recommend you contact customer support via the website if you're still logged in. You are unlikely to get the help you need here.
  • fizzex#3004 fizzex Posts: 59 Arc User
    Thank you - I will do that also. :)
    I mostly posted to let people know this can still be an issue.