test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Action Figurines getting Despawned/Removed with Crowd Control - Can you please NOT?

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited February 2016 in Gameplay Bugs
Both a Bug report and a Suggestion, but mostly its a Bug Report

So when I started playing the game years ago, I always had an Action Figurine follow me, but sometimes the AF was getting Despawned and I couldn't understand why

Then I realized why this is happening 2 years ago, its the Crowd Controls the enemies apply on you (Stun, Paralyze e.t.c e.t.c)

I don't see how a cosmetic thing such as an Action Figurine is effected by CC but something tells me this is a bug and its not working as intended.
Being Defeated makes sense but CC?

If I recall, Dark Aura (before the Aura Era, when it was just a Device) was also getting removed by Crowd Controls, but the AF aspect still exists!

Please Fix this, its really frustating having your favorite AFs being despawned for such stupid Reason, its 100% Cosmetic after all, its not like AFs can fight or anything​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!

Comments