What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20160210.42 - BUG FIXES

2»

Comments

• Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    Bug: "The Rocker" Inate Talent states - "This is the innate characteristic of the Devastator"​​
  • Options
    dakrushmordakrushmor Posts: 592 Arc User
    eiledon said:

Bug: "The Rocker" Inate Talent states - "This is the innate characteristic of the Devastator"​​

Some characteristic sets copy eachother. The Soldier and The Disciple l know provide exact same bonuses, as well as The Grimoire and The Radiant.
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    This may be true, but it's still a description error.
  • Options
    carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator
    BUG:
    • The Fear granted by Ebon Ruin's Paranormal Paranoia advantage behaves oddly. It applies a separate Fear icon, independent of the player's Fear from other powers. It also DOES NOT double the ally heal from Lifedrain's Vampiric Sympathy advantage.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Sonic Boom vehicle weapon mod uses description of Gravity Pulse weapon - that's m/l description error too.
    Post edited by carrionbaggage on
  • Options
    criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    More bugs;
    -Devouring Darkness advantage of Grasping Shadows uses the description of Unyielding agony instead stating that it will grant the owner and teammates a heal over time buff which stacks up to three times.
    -Power Chord: after using the token to unlock it, and reaching level 35 the power is missing its description in its tooltip
    -Soul Vortex grants another stack of fear which doesn't seem to be reducing the enemies damage nor stacking with the one granted by other powers.
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • Options

-Soul Vortex grants another stack of fear which doesn't seem to be reducing the enemies damage nor stacking with the one granted by other powers.

I'm seeing Soul Vortex's Fear obeying the one-per-person limit (unlike the bugged Fear from Ebon Ruin), which I assume is intended. In other words, it will apply a Fear if the player hasn't yet applied one, and refresh a Fear if the player already has one applied.

Is this what you meant, or are you observing something different?
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited March 2016

I'm seeing Soul Vortex's Fear obeying the one-per-person limit (unlike the bugged Fear from Ebon Ruin), which I assume is intended. In other words, it will apply a Fear if the player hasn't yet applied one, and refresh a Fear if the player already has one applied.

Is this what you meant, or are you observing something different?
    Soul Vortex applies a second, separate stack of Fear. Apply a stack of fear using Shadow Blast, and then cast Soul Vortex on the target and you will see two fears side-by-side on the target's debuff bar. I was seeing this without the advantage on Ebon Ruin.
  • Options
    spinnytop said:

Soul Vortex applies a second, separate stack of Fear. Apply a stack of fear using Shadow Blast, and then cast Soul Vortex on the target and you will see two fears side-by-side on the target's debuff bar. I was seeing this without the advantage on Ebon Ruin.

Thanks for the extra info. I tested a bit more, and found the following. It seems we're all correct:

BUG CLARIFICATION:
    • Soul Vortex's Soul Drain advantage causes the power to apply an independent instance of Fear on the target, which does not obey the one-per-character limit. Like the stack from Ebon Ruin's Paranormal Paranoia, this bugged Fear does not double the ally healing from Lifedrain's Vampiric Sympathy. Without the Soul Drain advantage, Soul Vortex applies/refreshes a single Fear stack appropriately.
  • Options
    beerbanebeerbane Posts: 197 Arc User
    Can anyone else confirm this one? I'm still stuck with a broken costume piece on Live.

BUG:

-Stereo Glider HoverBoard Skin does not properly unlock the costume skin at the tailor.
  • Options
    tigerofcachticetigerofcachtice Posts: 551 Arc User
    BUG: Slime Skin Aura changed from Bind-To-Account-On-Equip to Bind-To-Account-On-Pickup

The Slime Skin Aura (I know, it's from the Anniversary Event, not the current one, but it might be related) suddenly changed from Bind-To-Account-On-Equip to become Bind-To-Account-On-Pickup. This is confirmed for cases of the normal Bank, the Hideout Bank, as well as in Inventory Bags. Screenshot here:

Note that it shows it's Bind-On-Pickup here, but it's actually already sitting in the Hideout Bank. A paradox.

The reason I mention this is because the Bobble Head Aura was Bind-To-Account-On-Pickup as well, but was later changed (for which I am grateful). I don't know if it's related, thus I'm just letting you know. Thanks in advance!

@kaizerin
    Banner%20Try%20Again.jpg
    More action at Champions Online Comics @ http://co-comics.webs.com
  • Options
    hugoguerrerohugoguerrero Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    BUG:Some purple Secondaries are still glitched to lvl 6
    I was rebuilding one of my toons, and try to buy some secondaries from the scr vendor, i didnt have any problems with [Decisive Belt] and [Friendly Eyepiece] , how ever [Ameliorating Bracers] was lvl 6, i ended up buying 2 of them with the same result, at the end i had to buy one from the AH
    text
    There are probably other secondaries having this problem. I hope this get fixed soon.
    @kaiserin
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User

Note that it shows it's Bind-On-Pickup here, but it's actually already sitting in the Hideout Bank. A paradox.

I don't understand. Bind-to-Account-on-Pickup items can always be placed in Hideout banks.

The Slime Aura was a drop, so Bind-on-Equip made more sense.

Items obtained through event currency are usually (if not always) Bind-on-Pickup. They are meant to be only for players that actually accomplish things in that event (even grinding is an accomplishment in this way.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options

I don't understand. Bind-to-Account-on-Pickup items can always be placed in Hideout banks.

Items obtained through event currency are usually (if not always) Bind-on-Pickup. They are meant to be only for players that actually accomplish things in that event (even grinding is an accomplishment in this way.

The issue being - if it was originally bind to account on pick up, it would be showing Bound to Account on the tooltip, not the message it is displaying. I mentioned it to Kaiserin in game and it was certainly nothing she was aware of being changed intentionally. So definitely worth reporting as a bug.​​
  • Options
    dakrushmor wrote: »
    Bug: "The Rocker" Inate Talent states - "This is the innate characteristic of the Devastator"
    Some characteristic sets copy eachother. The Soldier and The Disciple l know provide exact same bonuses, as well as The Grimoire and The Radiant.

In this case however the Devastator and The Rocker have a slightly different balance of non SS.

Exactly!​​
  • Options
    squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    eiledon said:

The issue being - if it was originally bind to account on pick up, it would be showing Bound to Account on the tooltip, not the message it is displaying. I mentioned it to Kaiserin in game and it was certainly nothing she was aware of being changed intentionally. So definitely worth reporting as a bug.​​

Can confirm. I have one in my *SG bank*, which cannot accept bind to account on pickup items.
  • Options

BUG:Some purple Secondaries are still glitched to lvl 6
    I was rebuilding one of my toons, and try to buy some secondaries from the scr vendor, i didnt have any problems with [Decisive Belt] and [Friendly Eyepiece] , how ever [Ameliorating Bracers] was lvl 6, i ended up buying 2 of them with the same result, at the end i had to buy one from the AH
    There are probably other secondaries having this problem. I hope this get fixed soon.
    @kaiserin

l noticed, that some looted Purple Secondaries have a bit denormalized stats. For instance Ameliorating bracers give +37 intelligence if they are looted from mobs, but buyable give +20 intelligence. It seems it wasn't intended initially, but l hope devs won't mess with loot tables and let items drop, although with further Epic content expansion l assume Determination gear will become more common, and thus purples might become somewhat obsolete.
  • Options
    drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    Bug: On LIVE there are some recog vendor costume unlocks that appear to be purchasable but is already purchased.
    For example: the Superconductor Torso appears available, but is already owned. A heads up before people waste 200 recog tokens on something they already own. Confirmed to a friend seeing the same thing on their end.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • Options
    drgmstr wrote: »
    Bug: On LIVE there are some recog vendor costume unlocks that appear to be purchasable but is already purchased.
    For example: the Superconductor Torso appears available, but is already owned. A heads up before people waste 200 recog tokens on something they already own. Confirmed to a friend seeing the same thing on their end.

Superconductor Torso showing as repurchasable is correct - The female version of the costume was added recently (previously only the male version was available), the only way to unlock it was to repurchase the unlock from the recog store​​
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited March 2016
    Repurchase for 200 recog after price hikes. Seriously, this one costume piece should be priced for less. It wasn't a player's fault that it has to be repurchased now.​​
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    BUG:Hyper Voice + Expose Weakness from DEXTERITY Primary
    Expose Weakness stacks instantly fall once you stop maintain Hyper Voice, they don't go on cooldown they just dissapear

BUG: Foxbat Cred can still be sold to vendors (for the amazing price of 55 L per Cred)​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    eiledon said:

Superconductor Torso showing as repurchasable is correct - The female version of the costume was added recently (previously only the male version was available), the only way to unlock it was to repurchase the unlock from the recog store​​

Problem that I am seeing on LIVE is that I have the costume on my females already, I didn't have to rebuy the costume piece again to unlock the female version of it as it was mentioned previously you have to rebuy it. That is where the confusion is coming from. Like back with the Lemurian parts showing as purchasable, but already has been bought almost a year ago. I am seeing similarities to that.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
This discussion has been closed.