What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20160210.38 - Bug Fixes

2»

Comments

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    drgmstr said:

kallethen said:

I've seen Kryptos abused by griefers SOOOOOOOO many times. I will admit I'll be sad that I can't summon him in my hideout so I can easily keep him from disappearing (it always seems like there is somebody nearby when I try summoning him outdoors). But really, this change needed to happen years ago.​​

This device was the troll of all troll and griefer item to use on all fronts of the game. PvE, see used to push players away to attempt to prevent someone to receive their reward, or push players away from the entrance to a building. PvP, seen spam in middle of duels before, not sure what effect that would do but annoy the duelers. RPers get the blunt force of it all when in Caprice some actually have pushed players from one end of the club to the other as they are RPing.

Also to comment to summon him, try on the roof of Dr. Ka's Brimstone when you get the quest. I do think recently they snuck in a description fix that tells you to go there to summon him, not 100% sure but I have a gut feeling like I saw that somewhere the last time I was running VBA it told me to try the roof.
    Wow, didn't think players actually did those. Seriously thought Kryptos was only good for killing spambots. Well, hopefully the spambots won't overpopulate that they occupy a zone. Or maybe the devs can do something to stop them.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • kazecatkazecat Posts: 35 Arc User
    I love the spotlights option for medical drones!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Last couple time I did VA summoning him on Ka's roof was easy and painless.
    drgmstr said:

kallethen said:

Also to comment to summon him, try on the roof of Dr. Ka's Brimstone when you get the quest. I do think recently they snuck in a description fix that tells you to go there to summon him, not 100% sure but I have a gut feeling like I saw that somewhere the last time I was running VBA it told me to try the roof.

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User

Aggressive Stance is 20% of off -> def max. Without wardicator looping, 45 offense becomes 9 defense. With wardicator looping, that 9 defense -> 9 more offense -> 1.8 more defense -> 1.8 more offense -> 0.36 more defense -> ... 11.2 defense. Or ~10 ballparking. It's nowhere close to 18.

Fair enough, then.

It is definitely not worth a 2-point advantage. It would be better if it granted +Defense and and Knock Resistance per stack.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • It would be better if it granted +Defense and and Knock Resistance per stack.

that's better suited to a buff named Cautious, not Reckless​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    april; you must have missed this:
    Added Tinfoil Hats as the April gold subscriber reward costume piece.

This is what happens when I post while being Sleepy onion-36.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • fenrir4lifefenrir4life Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2016

that's better suited to a buff named Cautious, not Reckless​​

Maybe "Stalwart"?
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    With enough Defense, you can be Reckless!

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    To drgmstr and jaazaniah1:
    Thanks for the tip on summoning Kryptos from Dr. Ka's roof. I'll try that next time I'm running VA.​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kaosarcannakaosarcanna Posts: 124 Arc User
    I've never tried to summon Kryptos anywhere but my hideout and in the Apocalypse. Doesn't he just despawn if there are other players about? How does that let you grief someone?
This discussion has been closed.