test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cybermind Credit Broke... AGAIN AND AGAIN

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited March 2016 in Gameplay Bugs
AGAIN

IT BROKE AGAIN

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Do I even need to say more?

5 Characters in the row who FAILED to get Credit from the alert! two of which failed Twice

in the previous rotation Fix, out of 40 characters only 2 failed to get Credit, pretty smooth! it wasn't 100% Fix but it was good

in this rotation so far, I cannot even complete my first character page!

GOOD GRAVY onion-48.gif

Oh and Crowd Control still makes Firewalls Immune

This issue makes me extremly stressful​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Post edited by avianos on

Comments

• heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 154 Arc User
    Personally, this is such a terrible, unfun alert that I would rather they just remove it from the game than waste time fixing it....
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    I don't have any evidence that anything has changed in this alert (and it worked for me the one time I ran it), so it's probably just same old same old bug.
  • rap9rap9 Posts: 40 Arc User
    Ugh, finally got me, didn't get credit for either mission. Did a crapton of DPS.
    And did it again, top DPS, no credit. Is it tied to a character? Guess I have to give up on this one. :(
  • rerrotrerrot Posts: 80 Arc User
    What drops has the alert of cybermind? 4 costumes and 2 action figures?
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    rerrot wrote: »
    What drops has the alert of cybermind? 4 costumes and 2 action figures?

This has nothing to do with the focus of this thread

and its 3 costumes (Helmet, Chest Bracers) and 2 AF (Socrates, Cybermind)​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • rerrotrerrot Posts: 80 Arc User
    The AF of Socrates is a drop ultra mega hyper..... rare, no?
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    rerrot said:

It's not ultra mega hyper rare, but it's rare.
    And no credit again on a separate character for Vigilance (didn't bother getting the other mish)...heyzeus this is broken! I think last time around the rotation, I did it on this particular character with success unless I'm mistaken.
    rap9 wrote: »
    And no credit again on a separate character for Vigilance (didn't bother getting the other mish)...heyzeus this is broken! I think last time around the rotation, I did it on this particular character with success unless I'm mistaken.

Makes me wonder if it's related on the Server or something!
    My last character took 3 runs to get credit
    rerrot wrote: »

Off Topic again
    Ask TRADE, this Thread is not for the loot​​
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 974 Arc User
    Got it first try, haven't tried on other toons
    What could be the source of this issue?
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    Hasn't this bug (no credit on completion) been around since the whole Vigilance thing was introduced?
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • xcelsior41xcelsior41 Posts: 1,056 Arc User
    Oh yeah, it's borked. Did it yesterday? and it didnt give credit.
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
    edited March 2016
    I made a new Thread exlusive for Cybermind Issue/Bugs
    riverocean wrote: »
    Hasn't this bug (no credit on completion) been around since the whole Vigilance thing was introduced?

It's been around since the Alert itself was introduced!
    It failed to give credit to its own daily​​
    Never got credit. Kind of want to just drop Vigilance to avoid the overall wasted effort/dilligence, but doubt I can bring myself to on the hope the random **** bug doesn't get me neeeeeeeeeeeext rotation 6 weeks down the road or whatever it is.