test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Post your BEST costumes here!

Comments

• doomedluke1doomedluke1 Posts: 118 Arc User
    The option to attach images for me really doesn't work. But found a way with HTML. :)

This is Sagittarius A (Alpha). He's supposed to be the incarnation of a black hole.

But, since he is a gold character and I'm no longer a subber, I recreated him as a Scourge AT:

And now he's Sagittarius D (Delta), a being made of cosmic energy. (He still have a form similar to his former one, and this one made of energy is an alternate costume.)
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Edit: All moved to my costumes thread (see under my signature, below).
    Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • op2fast4uop2fast4u Posts: 1 Arc User
    Here's my favorite character costume.

Meet Alec Sokolov, Russian Bounty Hunter.

• hallsofwallshallsofwalls Posts: 77 Arc User
    This is my current favorite costume/character- Ashuraged the elemental sorcerer, seen both in human form and manifesting his powers:

With Ice Blast, Tremor, Heat Wave and Fire Shield, he can project the appropriate elements from three out of four limbs.

• Meet Beella, Princess of the Bees
    2c6AVD3.png
    The Fish Queen
    edited October 2016
    Edit: All moved to my costumes thread (see under my signature, below).
    Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods

• A costume i am quite proud of. I'm currently using it on two characters. Nova and Whisper.
    2c6AVD3.png
    The Fish Queen

• Whisper has a new costume
    2c6AVD3.png
    The Fish Queen
  • noxicosis#9376 noxicosis Posts: 16 Arc User

My Kryptonian (specifically Galatea aka Power Girl) inspired antihero Black Angel
    2c6AVD3.png
    The Fish Queen
  • Awesome work, people! Especially you, Zen. You have to stop inspire me to redesign my heroes! :D

But yeah, though I do know I haven't posted his regular version on this Thread but here's a revamp of one of my two sorcerer characters - Doctor Diabolick.

Doc

He lost his eye against his other half and Nemesis, Satanico. Now, if that doesn't give someone a hint as to who he is, I don't know what will. ;)

Still, "Doctor Strange with the cosmic properties of Adam Warlock but having the role of Doctor Fate" was the idea, and I think it turned out pretty good in the end. :) Though I'm still a bit on the fence when it comes to the colors of his tights. :/
    [ @Skaargoroth in-game / @summerfields on the Forums ]
    Current character roaster: The Iconica, Lady Mythica, Black Jackal, Omni-Woman, Fantomask
    Currently waiting for: Moar comics! And maybe City of Titans, too. Hopefully!
  • epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User
    The Boisterous and Billowing Weather Wonder... Cloudcrown!

----
    Heroic Roleplayer @epelesker | PRIMUS Database Moderator | Brigade Advocate
  • drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Been awhile since I've posted some of my creations. Here is one relatively new that I made with the aid of a friend. My Bounty Hunter/Detective character in a few of her poses.

Post edited by drgmstr on

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • numaman1990numaman1990 Posts: 205 Arc User

Beware the might of The Horder of Worlds..
    Collectigus!
  • okay, so I apologize for my awful images and their small size, but I get comments on this one a lot~

[img]http://i.imgur.com/eqAKCQW.png[/img]

Say hello to the Scarlet Soldier, aka Kat!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JlxG0ns.png[/img]

She's heavily influenced by MJOLNIR Armor from Halo, but I also just like power armor.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/gq6p5QL.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/VVNwt5P.png[/img]

her face isn't my best work, but it does the job.

• noxicosis#9376 noxicosis Posts: 16 Arc User

Meet Moonspirit
    2c6AVD3.png
    The Fish Queen
  • meeoeoowiemeeoeoowie Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Hey guuuys. Haven't posted in a looong while now, but the positive feedback on this character has been tremendous compared to what I'm used to, so I figured I'd share it here.
    fB9z2KM.png
    Bhanu - Some astral behemoth-like dragon I've made. More images spoilered for convenience's sake.
    CMIO2Lq.pngGlNA6xh.pngyiJhuAR.png

I have some other stuff, but not too sure about sharing for now.
    Laaater!​​
    [A Place to Post Power Concepts] - I don't update this thing as often as I want to, but it is not abandoned!
    [Daily Login Rewards] - They sure would spice things up a bit!
    [Monthly Rewards and Silver Players] - Surely there should be some way to get them, no matter how difficult!
    [Discussion Concerning Event Powers] - Feel like you're missing out on Holy Water? Uh, probably shouldn't.
    [Discussion Concerning Energy Stats] - More or less what it says on the tin, there.
    [Analysis of Sorcery Copy-Powers] - I showcase some visual chopjobs, and such.
    [Analysis of a Poison Spread Bug] - The different interactions Virulent Propagation and Bite has with all poisons.
  • sinlothbazursinlothbazur Posts: 28 Arc User
    This is my Gadroon, his name is Gribble

This is my Power Armored Soldier, code named Pangolin

Lastly for now this is my Malvan Bounty Hunter called Legatus (Almost perfect other than CO not having a Roman Legionary helmet)

• couatl13couatl13 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Provided this works... This is my character Auspex.
    photo screenshot_2016-05-22-14-07-04_zpsxd8tllgh.jpg
    I present to you my combination of Mr. Mime with The Joker and Two Face..
    The Mimer!

• superalfgornsuperalfgorn Posts: 558 Arc User

The Mimer!

So... how do you get a two colored jacket? Maybe it's a default option since I do not use jackets much.. but its a cool combination!

Ha Ha!
    Thanks for the comment, took a while to get the design to look like a Joker feel to it but i manage it out well!
    Here is another villain design i made, His name is called The Minister Sinister!

• thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User

The Mimer!

So... how do you get a two colored jacket? Maybe it's a default option since I do not use jackets much.. but its a cool combination!
    That's the clown pattern for the standard jackets. Nice design :)
  • biohazardgvirusbiohazardgvirus Posts: 3 Arc User
    My Steel Patriot

• ashstorm1ashstorm1 Posts: 102 Arc User
    Cobalt, a power-armored hyena Manimal. An alt of mine who ended up becoming my main toon...
    text
    text
    text
    text
    Here in her civilian clothes
    text
    And here in a less-than-heroic posture as she's about to take a dip in her loft's jacuzzi... Being a poor swimmer, she's got an apprehension of water that borders on aquaphobia, and she will never go swimming without her giraffe floatie !
    text
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Velo C. Rapture,
    Half man..
    Half Tyrannosaurus Rex with a golden gun!
  • yinjeighyinjeigh Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    The ones I'm extra proud of:

Makai Knight Splice(Fire/Dual Sword Tank)

Kamen Rider Lumos(Support Auras+Heals)

LemuriMan(HW/Ice Tank)

Some friends and I, The New Danger Rangers.(I'm Red).
    @Jeighsun in-game. Feel free to add me!
  • mutantmaidsmutantmaids Posts: 118 Arc User

Xelyra! Sorceress from another dimension. Her tendrils work as conduits for ambient magics.

• superwavessuperwaves Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2017

All of my toons from top to bottom

Giga Man X

Maniac Maas

The Marine

M. The Bison

The Scythe Slinger

Crane. The beak cant be seen

The Silver Saurus

Professor Infinitium,
    Former Box Selling Author and Scientist got into a accident in a convention when he was showing his latest invention gone wrong.
    His body was destroyed but his sub conscious survived into Cyber Space.
    As a fail safe he downloaded his mind inside of a advanced robotic body and curses those who ruined his dream and his life.
    For that he waited for decades of hard work to come up with a plan to get revenge against mankind as ...
    .. Professor Infinitium was born!
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Presenting TH4DD3U5 R3X

Just your average run of the mill gin powered robot dinosaur
    Here he's wearing his smoking jacket (pipe added in post effects).

Here he's in his tux and tails, complete with cummerbund, for those formal occasions

And this is his dinner jacket for those informal occasions.

I should add that he doesn't take his gin straight like some kind of savage Destroid, he prefers his gin in a dry martini, stirred rather then shaken, but should he find himself in the wilds of some monstrous jungle, he will settle for a gin and tonic.
    Nicely done.....and dayum but I want a pipe costume piece now :p

zrdRBy8.png
    edited January 2017

Thanks themightyzenith, I like a lot of your costumes and it means a lot having you say that. I've looked through a lot of these costumes in the past for inspiration and it's nice to give something back.

Also: I'd love a pipe, a cigarette, a cigarette in a cigarette holder, and a stogie to clamp in the corner of the mouth of my hard as nails mercenary.
    Post edited by guyhumual on
    guyhumual said:

Thanks themightyzenith, I like a lot of your costumes and it means a lot having you say that. I've looked through a lot of these costumes in the past for inspiration and it's nice to give something back.

Also: I'd love a pipe, a cigarette, a cigarette in a cigarette holder, and a stogie to clamp in the corner of the mouth of my hard as nails mercenary.
    That's very nice of you to say, thank you very much.

I agree that all of those other things would be great, I can only imagine it's the T rating that's to blame for the lack of them. It's a shame because I have some costumes that could benefit from them. Oh well.

Keep the costumes coming :)

zrdRBy8.png
  • tenebriswolftenebriswolf Posts: 54 Arc User
    Finally joining this topic, bringing cuteness and creepiness all in one... Sayako and Teddy-kun !

A few words about the costume itself. I drew inspiration from the classical Ring look : white funeral dress, long dark string hair, pale tone. From there, I worked around to fit the kid body size (which, unfortunately, tends to destroy chest pieces in the breast area). I was lucky enough to find the long sleeves hand, which are a great addition to the costume, and finally could mix auras after a few weeks of Blood Moon farming. The out-of-combat ones are Spectral and Ghost Fog. For a darker look, I go with a mix of Shadow and Ghost Flame. The unexpected success I found with Sayako comes more from her personality than her costume, but some people congratulated her looks, so I guess she looks kinda good too.
    Mordykus on Dawn Radio
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    If we only could have that zombie walk it would add to the creepy
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User

PIgPl5d.png

Xelyra! Sorceress from another dimension. Her tendrils work as conduits for ambient magics.
    Now that's a creative use of the Ghost skin textures, packed with Elegant clothes and theme

REALLY nice design!onion-22.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    Yeah, that costume is really nicely done :)

Keep 'em coming.
    zrdRBy8.png
  • edited February 2017
    Loosely remade my Herosmash characters in this game after so many years. They're both a pair of twin sisters. On the left is Artisa, a radiant summoner. Right is Atroxia, the dancing blade.

http://imgur.com/a/6hx5N

PS: Is there a way to get into an advanced post editor here?
    The Mechanical Armageddon

If I refer to a twin sister ingame, I'm either talking about Artisa or Atroxia Lion.
  • pocosauruspocosaurus Posts: 1 Arc User

Yoyo Shogun
  • nihlathak#1332 nihlathak Posts: 2 New User
    edited February 2017
    I love playing with Champions Online character creation, and creating manips and collages with the costumes I make.

Why can I not attach photos or links?

"You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links."
    No access to advanced post editor... yet, and cannot attach photos or links, despite that I've had this account for "a while", as the forum would say. How long does someone have to wait, exactly? It really irks me when there's a community forum that isn't really moderated, and instead there are quirky rules set in place like this one, which doesn't even specify a time frame in which you will have to wait until you're given access to the big kid features... like using the "advanced post editor".
    Post edited by nihlathak#1332 on

Yoyo Shogun

Nice!

I love playing with Champions Online character creation, and creating manips and collages with the costumes I make.

Why can I not attach photos or links?

"You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links."

No access to advanced post editor... yet, and cannot attach photos or links, despite that I've had this account for "a while", as the forum would say. How long does someone have to wait, exactly? It really irks me when there's a community forum that isn't really moderated, and instead there are quirky rules set in place like this one, which doesn't even specify a time frame in which you will have to wait until you're given access to the big kid features... like using the "advanced post editor".

Says you joined yesterday. You only have 2 posts. Maybe this is a mistake? But maybe you had another account and you accidentally started a new account instead of logging into your old one? That's about the only answer I can think of.
  • This is probably my favorite costume thus far after about a week of playing CO so far - Magic Princess Anunnaki-chan, a cliche' magical girl who was tricked into getting powers by a lazy tree spirit:

http://i.imgur.com/3ASXpOc.png

Not sure how to just create the image in the post itself, so a link will have to do.

This is probably my favorite costume thus far after about a week of playing CO so far - Magic Princess Anunnaki-chan, a cliche' magical girl who was tricked into getting powers by a lazy tree spirit:

Not sure how to just create the image in the post itself, so a link will have to do.

Fixed it for you.

There's a little attach image/file option above the input box.
  • knifedad4life#9077 knifedad4life Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Ah, groovy! Thanks for the fix.

While this next character is a bit silly, I actually kind of dig her outfits quite a bit. Presenting Meimei, mutant healer who's always chipper and optimistic about her hero-ing and is seen as a little sister to most of her SG. She was so eager to get going on her super hero work and on such a low budget that she threw together cardboard armor to look cool.

Regular Meimei, in her basic cardboard armor over a Pink Ranger Halloween costume with a headset to communicate with teammates:

Meimei's 'Combat Armor', recolored with a commando inspired look:

Her civilian attire:

And a WIP sort of "Special DLC" costume, since she's a healer.. she needs a nurse outfit:

• nuxyrryxunnuxyrryxun Posts: 21 Arc User
    Who's lurking around the rooftops...?

It's the Infiltraitor!

In all seriousness, this is the costume I'm most proud of.

Prepare to feel the "rage" of

Road Rage!

• silvamystsilvamyst Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2017
  • catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    Battle Cat: Half Tiger Half Dragon, guardian of the earth.

Furball Z: His endlessly searches for the 7 magic Yarnballs, his special attack is the "Kitty-Hame-Ha"

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.