test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20160210.15 - Nightmare Invasion / Rocker Archetype

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    The real Questione is

Are the Guitar weapons skins working with the Airguitar Emote (propably not since this emote makes all weapons dissapear even with the powerallcancel command)

also WHY is everything leading in Westside? Why not Downtown? Why not City Center? Why it ALWAYS has to be the area where newbies get slaughtered? :|​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    "also WHY is everything leading in Westside? Why not Downtown? Why not City Center?"

Because no one knows Downtown and City Center exist?
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Aggro / targeting mechanics are a little odd. Can't put my finger on exactly what, but:

Terror Syphons get targeted when not in sight. This is good (you can follow them to find them) but I also seem to be aggroing mobs who are out of sight (same mechanism, presumably). Targeting within fights is also acting oddly - I'm set to target nearest enemy, near to far - but there seems to be a threat element to it which can result in targeting enemies out of range.

BUG: Attacking Terror Syphons does not generate energy.

QUERY: Devices can't be unequipped while cooling down - is that as intended?

BUG: Heroic Endurance device equipped when I went on to PTS has a cooldown of 30 minutes (1800 seconds) and countdown continually resets.

Post edited by carrionbaggage on
  • kitsunemaguskitsunemagus Posts: 16 Arc User
    To preface this - I apologize to the Devs and to my fellow players for any disruption to the thread subject matter this may cause.

Having sifted through the pages of comments and even stepped away for a bit just to organize my thoughts, I wish to weigh in -

Firstly, Heavy Weapons does not feel "Thor-based" at all to me. When you look at the classic Norse myths, never mind the comics - Mjölnir has a SHORT handle, thus making it more of a short-haft war-hammer; not a two-handed war-maul. The Heavy Weapons framework felt more "Guts/Berserk"-inspired, given that most of the weapons' skins are patently IMPOSSIBLY huge. I mean seriously - a sword whose blade would be a foot wide? Too clumsy and heavy to use, ESPECIALLY one-armed.

Secondly, the framework already had, as was mentioned earlier in this thread, some synergy with fire - And what I am gathering the framework is getting mostly BUFFS in this deal. Granted some 'power replacement advantages' to convert the damage to electricity could be a nice QoL addition, but honestly my fellow players: HOW PROMINENT is the damage type you are asking for to be enhanced and exploited? (This question hanging in the air should be all the reason the Devs need to ignore your pleas for this over. Electricity can be exploited pretty hard; and if we have HW start applying Negative Ions via damage-replacing advantanges ... oh look, now we have a possibility of new abuse of powers.)

Lastly, these changes along with several other factors, make me miss the old power replace primaries. The cryo-rifle, toxic blades, frost/fiery weapons, etc. Maybe it's time to bring these back in a more mainstream way - permitting players a bit more fluidity to their builds and thematics. So we can have that Valhallen (Dexter's Lab/Justice Friends reference) feel to the Rocker IF WE CHOOSE. Or that Thor aspect to our hammer-swinging brutes. Or even a frost-giant feel to one with ice attached. Heck, dimensional damage could make a Thanatos/Death-inspired scythe-wielder~

So yes, while that subject is best discussed in a different thread, one I have no desire to make myself, but I'm sure another might - It IS a point to raise in the face of the split over these proposed changes to the Heavy Weapons framework. What would be lost on this type of venture, esteemed developers; versus what can be GAINED?
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    I also strongly urge that this event NOT focus on West Side.

No need to get low level heroes of new players unexpectedly defeated.

Additionally, it is the most-known part of Millennium City. More content isn't needed there. Another part of town would be much better, or at least spread it more widely over the map. There are large swaths of MC that only see visitors during Blood Moon.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • sigmaseven0sigmaseven0 Posts: 714 Arc User

Additionally, it is the most-known part of Millennium City. More content isn't needed there. Another part of town would be much better, or at least spread it more widely over the map. There are large swaths of MC that only see visitors during Blood Moon.

I agree.
    Co is generally a game with a lot of wasted real estate. I'm getting sick of west side and I wish Bash was staged somewhere else. There are plenty of cool land marks around the city that are all but ignored. Also, the Hells Kitchenesque feel of west side clashes with many themes that aren't "dark gritty" heroes.

PVP is starving without rewards

1. Please give us Daily PVP missions that reward Questionite.
    2. Please give us an exchange rate between Acclaim and Recognition so that PVP has access to all "On Alert" PVE rewards.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    There should be some in the Ravenswood Academy (if there isn't one already there).
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User

On the other hand, the mission is apparently supposed to be for levels 10+. Do you know the average lifespan of a level-10 character in City Center? It's not pretty.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Secondly, the framework already had, as was mentioned earlier in this thread, some synergy with fire

Yes, it had some synergy with fire, and I'm fine with that. I'm not fine with it being all fire/crushing. I want to swing a mundane giant axe/hammer/sword, not a flaming one. I had that option before and now that's being pushed out.​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    avianos said:

also WHY is everything leading in Westside? Why not Downtown? Why not City Center? Why it ALWAYS has to be the area where newbies get slaughtered? :|​​

What do you mean. There's invasion stuff all over M-City
  • dowhatnow45dowhatnow45 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Im glad that power sets are getting a look at and im super glad that we have another sonic power!, however i can see that addition of clinging flames and fire damage added to the other powers clashing with some peoples existing characters concepts (including mine, at least one of my existing characters and another i had planned being an ice golem or yeti wielding a club and using ice powers), could you please perhaps consider making the clinging flames and fire damage changes into alternate powers or a 0 point advantage that adds/removes the new changes or something similar?
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    spinnytop said:

avianos said:

This is correct, you can find the portals in the north and east, not just the west, and the Colossus has a spawn point in each zone, and the worms, well, I only found them in the east.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User

spinnytop said:

avianos said:

This is correct, you can find the portals in the north and east, not just the west, and the Colossus has a spawn point in each zone, and the worms, well, I only found them in the east.
    Good to hear.

I will poke around myself today, then.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    I wouldn't worry too much about the lowbies in Westside. They are more at risk from normal mobs than from the Nightmare monsters. There has been some very, very clever work put into this event; game-changing stuff.
  • morigosamorigosa Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    The "Bone Spikes Long" piece only unlocks for males. The "Bone Spikes Short" piece doesn't seem to unlock anything that I can find.

It's possible that these aren't technically bugs, but they're kinda confusing / annoying none the less.
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    HW dps is much better now:

I am a bit sad about losing 20% damage on arc of ruin just to make annihilate work. HW already needs 3 attacks to pull this single target stuff off, 1 to apply CF, Arc of Ruin with both adv and Annihilate. That puts quite a requirement on your build already, for a ranged build that would be ok since those do not require a lunge, for melee things can get a bit tricky.

Also I would great prefer the CF refresh to be an innate property of either Annihilate or Arc of Ruin so that you can use Arc of Ruin as a AoE that does significant damage.

Biggest issue is applying a quick CF though, that is just a full requirement to be able to use Annihilate. So I'd like to repeat, in my opinion the adv on Eruption needs a 100% chance to apply CF to its primary target.
    Post edited by aiqa on
    edited March 2016
    morigosa said:

The "Bone Spikes Long" piece only unlocks for males. The "Bone Spikes Short" piece doesn't seem to unlock anything that I can find.

It's possible that these aren't technically bugs, but they're kinda confusing / annoying none the less.

Well, I'm running into that issue with the bones myself.

Also, BUG: Long Sleeves are not showing up under either Hands and Short Gloves and Long Gloves categories. Though if you search for them using the Unlocked Costume Parts Search you can find them. Same goes for the new Cross Boots.
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    soulforger wrote: »

Well, I'm running into that issue with the bones myself.

Also, BUG: Long Sleeves are not showing up under either Hands and Short Gloves and Long Gloves categories. Though if you search for them using the Unlocked Costume Parts Search you can find them. Same goes for the new Cross Boots. (I'd put the text in red, but I don't know how to do that.)

from OP:

Golden Seraph has animal skull costumes as well as some familiar NPC costumes now available to players.
    Known issues: The skull costumes are currently male only and the textures are unfinished. The NPC costumes are currently female only.

I checked em and found them on a female char. Are you using male char on pts?​​
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    Suggestion: Please give Eruption an innate chance of Clinging Flames and make the advantage increase that chance to 100% on primary target and 50% on other targets.
    edited March 2016
    eiledon said:

from OP:

Golden Seraph has animal skull costumes as well as some familiar NPC costumes now available to players.

Known issues: The skull costumes are currently male only and the textures are unfinished. The NPC costumes are currently female only.

I checked em and found them on a female char. Are you using male char on pts?​​

No, I was using a female, and in the hands drop down menu I couldn't find the long sleeves, nor the cross boots in the feets drop down menu.
  • thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    So, other than the new hair packs, do we have any idea what other changes were added with the .17 patch?
    edited March 2016

So, other than the new hair packs, do we have any idea what other changes were added with the .17 patch?

New shadow material for the body, eyes, eyebrows, legs, hands, and feet. In fact, here, have the patch notes from page 4:
    kaizerin said:

Mini Update FC.31.20160210.17

Power Changes

• Clinging Flames has had its duration increased to 12 seconds (from 8).
    • Clinging Flames damage increased slightly.
    • Arc of Ruin now has the Wildfire advantage which refreshes all Clinging Flames.
    • Cleave and Annihilate have had their damage increased slightly.
    • Challenging Strikes should no longer apply to friendlies on Holy Water.
    • Fixed a bug where Firesnake was debuffing resitance too much. Firesnake did not find mobs worthy.
    • Holy Water should now require the power unlock to unlock.
    • Fixed a bug where Chest Beam's -res was not set to its proper value of 12%.

Misc
    • Added Shadow and Sparkle hair to the debugger.
    • Added shadow materials to the questionite store.
    • Fixed a bug where you couldn't purchase Cyberpunk costumes if you already owned them.
    • Adjusted the power progression of the rocker archetype to prevent a situation where players could not purchase a power.
    • TK Assault's hit fx no longer scales to target.
    ​​
    Where do we get that? Not seeing it in the PTS store.

Where do we get that? Not seeing it in the PTS store.

Q-Store
    Got it. Thanks :)
  • violetnychusvioletnychus Posts: 136 Arc User
    These are great with a number of encouraging concepts, especially the heal.

HOWEVER:

Please check out a way to improve Ebon Rift, and give it challenging strikes.
  • mijjesticmijjestic Posts: 481 Arc User
    kallethen said:

Yes, it had some synergy with fire, and I'm fine with that. I'm not fine with it being all fire/crushing. I want to swing a mundane giant axe/hammer/sword, not a flaming one. I had that option before and now that's being pushed out.​​

And if various powers must be re-purposed like they are with no alternatives, renaming them to represent the new concept is in order. Eruption is probably fine, but Skullcrusher? Vicious Descent? Cleave? The mandatory fire elements beg for new names and descriptions.

Skullburner? lol
  • rugrothrumborrugrothrumbor Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Rocker AT got some issues. It seems to have some powers that depend on Clinging Flames like Absorb Heat, Eruption's advantage and Thermal Reverberation. I suppose you can apply it using Brimstone-Aftershock which makes the decision between Aggressor or Brimstone sort of pointless since anyone with the right mind would pick Brimstone to take advantage of those powers. Taking Aggressor makes Absorb Heat and Thermal Reverberation pointless.

Maybe add a chance for Bludgeon the EB to apply Clinging Flames or an advantage of it.

That's just for the AT in PTS right now. But really why not just make a Sonic based music framework on it's own? I've always had an idea of a framework that revolves around sonic damage placed in the Mentalist category that gives support to team as well as deals damage and applies debuffs to enemies as a rocking bard. I have no clue why there is so much Sonic damage being placed on Might which should be more about melee crushing damage.
  • lunnylunnylunnylunny Posts: 186 Arc User

Rocker AT got some issues. It seems to have some powers that depend on Clinging Flames like Absorb Heat, Eruption's advantage and Thermal Reverberation. I suppose you can apply it using Brimstone-Aftershock which makes the decision between Aggressor or Brimstone sort of pointless since anyone with the right mind would pick Brimstone to take advantage of those powers. Taking Aggressor makes Absorb Heat and Thermal Reverberation pointless.

Maybe add a chance for Bludgeon the EB to apply Clinging Flames or an advantage of it.

That's just for the AT in PTS right now. But really why not just make a Sonic based music framework on it's own? I've always had an idea of a framework that revolves around sonic damage placed in the Mentalist category that gives support to team as well as deals damage and applies debuffs to enemies as a rocking bard. I have no clue why there is so much Sonic damage being placed on Might which should be more about melee crushing damage.

Cleave applies Clinging Flames now. About 30% first hit, 50% second hit, 100% last hit, I believe.
  • lunnylunnylunnylunny Posts: 186 Arc User
    Loving the changes, they were just enough to give me the courage to go build some theme characters that were needing these recent changes. Now I have a melee Heavy Weapon/Celestial healer I've been trying so hard to build. The new dark power looks awesome, Hyper Voice wasn't something I was looking after but perhaps someday I'll find a use for it, though I am aware a *lot* of people wanted this one, so yay anyways!

As for the Holy Water... I don't see myself using this one. Seems fitting for either a "priest"-theme, maybe even a Holy Knight theme or alchemist theme, I have no characters with said themes however.

The event seems very cool, I enjoyed the cutscene in the Library even without the voiceovers: It didn't drag for too long, it said what it had to say and put us among special characters. Giving these characters VOs would be amazing though. The changes to the Mil. City enviroment too were very well done. The Colossi look amazing, though I feel the little bat wings look a little silly, personally.

I would've changed the Skulls from the Event shop to drop from the Nightmare Colossi, or even both places, I havent defeated one of them yet to know what rewards it gives, but it could use some rare drops, even if they are Action Figures.

For costumes, the Rocker set surprised me, it looks amazing (mainly the jacket) ... and it has a new hair option (awesome!). The skulls are amazing, I loved the Long Sleeves (but I'm unsure if it's going to fit other costumes well enough) and the auras are quite interesting, though some could be more visible, I could hardly see some of them. I'd also prefer if the floating rocks were around the character, instead of horizontal and behind the character.

Thank you, so much, for giving us so much attention recently. I'm hoping someday the Hideouts come back, it's been years without one single new hideout.
  • rugrothrumborrugrothrumbor Posts: 534 Arc User
    Annihilate a tier 2 power that charges up faster than Haymaker with Scorching Blade is now doing far more damage than Haymaker. Haymaker's damage does ramp up higher when you knock the target a couple of times but that's not a fair way of using Haymaker compared to Annihilate. Knocks will throw enemies far off and you have to chase them down. Haymaker should have that damage benefit off the first punch.
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    The damage increase in annihilate is nice..now if you take the burning blade adv it's comparable to haymaker [sure, comes in a few K less, but the gap is closer now]

and the damage increase on cleave....as much as I like it, it has bought about an issue... the new +offence advantage had limited application before, but now it's just more or less a downgrade [even when taken though the spec loop it translates to barely even 5% more damage resist and output with full stacks] so you might want to look into tweaking the adv.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    notyuu said:

[even when taken though the spec loop it translates to barely even 5% more damage resist and output with full stacks] so you might want to look into tweaking the adv.

Has anyone tried using the buff with a build that doesn't have the wardicator loop? If you have less Offense to begin with, then the offense from the buff is less diminished, meaning this Advantage would likely have a bigger impact on a build that isn't based around Wardicator.
    edited March 2016
    Suggestion:
    - Change the Dispair DoT on Ebon Ruin to refresh it's duration when using Ebon Ruin while Dispair is already active.
    - Make Summon Shadows either a click or give it the heal property innately, with Ebon Ruin now summoning one of those, the actual Summon Shadow power seems a bit useless.
  • thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User
    Suggestion for The Rocker AT. It's power progression is really painful to level with (I completed the West Side Arc with it) And I found that the lack of a lunge or a means of making the target come closer with the melee powers, especially when dealing with the likes of Kevin Poe who constantly uses Breakaway Shot, means that The Rocker is going to have a rough time. And so I suggest the following power progression.

Level 1 - Bludgeon
    Level 1 - Cleave
    Level 6 - Defiance
    Level 8 - Guard
    Level 11 - Enrage
    Level 14 - Decimate or Vicious Descent or Earth Splitter (if three choices are possible)
    Level 17 - Arc of Ruin or Hyper Voice
    Level 21 - Absorb Heat
    Level 25 - Thermal Reverberation
    Level 30 - Aggressor or Resurgence
    Level 35 - Brimstone or Annihilate
    Level 40 - Unleashed Rage

I arranged the powers above from the layout of choices between these powers in the order available to Free Form characters and in a method that made sense with the way the current layout looks. And in this way the players are also given a choice of play style do they want to make the Dynamic Hero from above Entrance on the targets (Vicious Descent) or do they want to be the Medival Melee Mauler sliding in from a distance (Decimate). Or maybe they want to be the Mystic Master making the Earth Bend flinging their target into range for a much deserved beating. (Earth Splitter with Bend the Earth Advantage). At least that is if allowing three choices for an AT is possible. If not, then making the choice between the two Lunge powers makes sense and will lessen the severity of the frustration that is bound to be felt by having to constantly chase targets.

I know, I know, still going to have to chase targets, but not quite as far with a Lunge. Any way just an idea to improve an otherwise enjoyable AT.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    aiqa said:

Suggestion:
    - Change the Dispair DoT on Ebon Ruin to refresh it's duration when using Ebon Ruin while Dispair is already active.
    - Make Summon Shadows either a click or give it the heal property innately, with Ebon Ruin now summoning one of those, the actual Summon Shadow power seems a bit useless.

^ I have to agree with this.

Summon Shadow's Devouring Darkness advantage allows them to heal you for 20% of their damage. and that's 2 advantage points.

Alternatively, in order to keep DD advantage as useful, I'd suggest making Devouring Darkness to be "Allows them to heal you for the same (or close to double?) amount of damage they deal" and perhaps increase their duration and/or damage output (if OR then, please consider increasing it by a sizable amount).
  • ramthananaxramthananax Posts: 128 Arc User
    Having Cleave apply Clinging Flames will break my ice tank guy, Avalanche, more than a little. Honestly, HW has enough synergy with Fire, it doesn't need to have more affinity with it.
    Bug:
    Soul Vortex can not be colored.
  • thepure0nethepure0ne Posts: 57 Arc User
    Weapon size slider?
    Looking at the notes more, I think it's just Cleave that
    Having Cleave apply Clinging Flames will break my ice tank guy, Avalanche, more than a little. Honestly, HW has enough synergy with Fire, it doesn't need to have more affinity with it.

It's like somebody had a concept for the Rocker AT and felt they need to add fire to HW's current powers to fit the AT. IMO, that's not how it should be done.​​

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Suggestion: With all the HW changes, it might be best to finally put textures for weapons other than Metal. It would be great if the weapon matches the toon's costume. I mean, going for a magma axe where the rock part is shiny is unappealing.

Weapon size slider?

Also, maybe consider this. Having large hands just for a big weapon/s is unsightly.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
    edited March 2016

Blue flames? :grin:
  • dakrushmordakrushmor Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    aiqa said:

Bug:
    Soul Vortex can not be colored.

Speaking about Vortex - can you test device version of it? Some devices in principle can't be colored - one of them is Radion's Revenge, also red flare around NPG is non-tintable, if Soul Vortex power can't be colored - that's probably just copypasted from it.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Suggestion

Adjust Hyper Voice to knock down enemies at the end of a full maintain.

Just so it works better with The Rocker AT and doesn't become a counterproductive power on the AT.
    Post edited by theravenforce on
  • dowhatnow45dowhatnow45 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2016

I agree, i really hope they add these as alternate powers rather than shoving them into existing powers, as its potentially messing up existing characters.

Suggestion for The Rocker AT. It's power progression is really painful to level with (I completed the West Side Arc with it) And I found that the lack of a lunge or a means of making the target come closer with the melee powers, especially when dealing with the likes of Kevin Poe who constantly uses Breakaway Shot, means that The Rocker is going to have a rough time. And so I suggest the following power progression.

Level 1 - Bludgeon
    Level 1 - Cleave
    Level 6 - Defiance
    Level 8 - Guard
    Level 11 - Enrage
    Level 14 - Decimate or Vicious Descent or Earth Splitter (if three choices are possible)
    Level 17 - Arc of Ruin or Hyper Voice
    Level 21 - Absorb Heat
    Level 25 - Thermal Reverberation
    Level 30 - Aggressor or Resurgence
    Level 35 - Brimstone or Annihilate
    Level 40 - Unleashed Rage

The lack of lunge early on is very odd. It would be helpful if The Rocker had the option of Decimate before level 25
  • kyastralkyastral Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Bug:

In the Tailor, the Sparkle Texture does not work for any hairstyle.

When Sparkle is selected, the selected hairstyle disappears and the character becomes bald.
    I've been thinking over this more and these are my suggestions about the changes, with the focus on now breaking builds that don't want to have fire dropped onto their builds for theme reasons (and I can imagine there'd be optimization reasons too).

For the TLDR people: Cleave, Eruption, Skullcrusher, and Vicious Decent are the ones that offend me. Make the fire changes be Advantages.

My suggestions about regarding HW's fire changes:

Cleave - Make the Clinging Flames be a 1 point Advantage. Honestly, it's already got a lot going on without the Clinging flames. The Knockdown chance was a good enough replacement for the loss of Enrage stacking (as that will proc Enrage).

Annihilate - As it's fire themed change is an Advantage, I see no problem.

Earth Splitter - This power already had fire damage in it, and adding Clinging Flames to it makes sense in that regard. No problem here.

Arc of Ruin - Like Annihilate, the fire change is an Advantage, thus no issue.

Vicious Decent - Make the fire damage split an Advantage instead of base to the power.

Eruption - Make the fire damage split be a part of Magma Burst.

Skullcrusher - Like Vicious Decent, make the fire damage split be an advantage, not a base part of the power.​​

• kyastralkyastral Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    avianos said:

I agree with this also. It seems that events and new content are only meant for lowbies (level 10+) or for maxed level toons (level 40). I suggest that this new event start at level 15+ and placed in the Downtown area. Level 15+ needs more attention; it is the ignored middle child of level(s) in this game.

Level 10+ gives players their first access to alerts, Socrates missions, and Comic/Adventure packs. Level 40+ gives players first access to Until, Unity, Rampages and Epic content. There is not much in the game that you have to be "Level 15+" in order to begin playing; the only ones I am aware of are Canada and Desert Crisis. Even Vibora Bay (Queen City) opens up at level 22, and even the 20+ levels have become tedious to get through.

Please consider releasing new events/content for levels 15-35. In my opinion, it would make players less reliant on the alerts (at least that is what I hope will happen) to get through the middle levels and bring much needed content diversity to the game.
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    BUG: When leveling a Rocker, one is presented with a choice of powers at level 11. Neither choice works; trying to select Hyper Voice does nothing, while trying to select Arc of Ruin appears to work, but the power doesn't appear in your tray and you can't apply any Advantage points.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
This discussion has been closed.