test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Idea for new power: Disc Throwing

In case this was not talked about I have an idea for a powerset. It will be called The Disc. With this archetype, you can throw discs at enemies for a variety of effects. This would be similar to Xena's Chakram, or Tron's disc. Just wondering if it would work in Champions online.

Comments

• Options
    rosetyler51rosetyler51 Posts: 21 Arc User

In case this was not talked about I have an idea for a powerset. It will be called The Disc. With this archetype, you can throw discs at enemies for a variety of effects. This would be similar to Xena's Chakram, or Tron's disc. Just wondering if it would work in Champions online.

99% sure Power Armor has a disk based attack so I can see it working
  • Options

99% sure Power Armor has a disk based attack so I can see it working
    We do, and its excaly the same a Torn Disck, if you slow down time enough you can see it
    Psi.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    signed; too few games have throwing weapons as it is, even fewer have exotic ones like chakrams...only ones i can think of that i've played are Kingdoms of Amalur, Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura and possibly Morrowind (can't recall if they had chakrams or not, but i know they definitely had throwing weapons)

and as i recall, disc throwing used to be a popular thing in ancient greece or rome - one of those two; it'd give those players making time-displaced characters from those periods and general regions something different rather than having to go with the old boring sword or bow or spear (do we even have spears in CO?)​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    selpheaselphea Posts: 1,229 Arc User
    The ability to skin Rico Throw would be nice.