test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

LFSG with some RP

I usually play solo, but the simple fact is that there are some things out there that you (or I, at least) can't solo. And one of these days, I'd like to wipe that smug smirk off Grond's face. Plus, I've found that whenever I see a fellow hero fighting something, I always have to jump in and help, even if its unnecessary. So, put it together, and I'm pretty sure I need to find a SG.

I'm currently playing a Lvl 31 Unleashed with an inferiority complex, and I do quite a bit of RPing when I fight (though I'm not sure what constitutes "light" or "heavy" RP). For example, I have an annoying habit of typing words of encouragement into chat while fighting OV supervillains in the rec center, and I sometimes insist on doing things that aren't strictly necessary but make sense in context (if I'm sabotaging a VIPER base, of course I'm going to destroy the computers! Why would you leave those standing?).

So, are there any groups out there that would be interested?

Comments

• Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Well, it sounds like you might be the kind of guy we're looking for in the Silver Age Sentinels, assuming you don't mind some classic hero themes in your adventuring.

We can be found at Silverage.Enjin.com and there is a button at the top to apply at our website, just log into Enjin first. [it's fast and free]

You can also read more about us to see if we're what you're looking for at our dedicated recruitment thread.