test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    OOOOOOOh, that first Hairstyle! is so FABULOUS! onion-37.gif

I hope in the future we will get a Full Hairstyle Pack as well~​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Posts: 531 Arc User
    what is the cost, and are the beards/hair one piece or separate? I as well would love some better hair packs. Especially for men with medium length hair. If you google Gambit, there are a lot of good examples, but so far, the game does way better hair for ladies than it does guys.
    edited February 2016
    For some reason, the costume isn't in the NEW tab categoty of Z store
    neither in any of the Costume Tab categories, its just in ALL Tab
    what is the cost, and are the beards/hair one piece or separate?

It Cost 475 Zen and Beard/Hairs are Seperate costumes​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    Well worth it! There's been no decent "short" beards for so long...thanks!
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    Yay! Now when my stipend comes in, my personal avatar can finally have the right facial hair! :smile:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • crypticarkaynecrypticarkayne Posts: 182 Cryptic Developer
    I know, right? So happy to get in more beard options!
  • xcelsior41xcelsior41 Posts: 1,056 Arc User

I know, right? So happy to get in more beard options!

I agree..you have NO idea how many times I want a beard, but can't because the options weren't beards, just..scruffs.. :p
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    some of those beards would make great hair styles too.
    or mobile face attachments ie. the spider one halfway up​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Posts: 531 Arc User
    Yeah, I have to say, this seems like a much better store item. it's not too expensive, it's a needed set of parts, it's just a shame it doesn't include ice and psy versions if you've unlocked those already....

Which would be nice, he said nudging the dev.
  • crypticarkaynecrypticarkayne Posts: 182 Cryptic Developer

Yeah, I have to say, this seems like a much better store item. it's not too expensive, it's a needed set of parts, it's just a shame it doesn't include ice and psy versions if you've unlocked those already....

Which would be nice, he said nudging the dev.

The new ones should have the ice and psy options...
    Here is a Exchibition Video provided by Champions Online TV

The pack also has a new material, Quicksilver
    https://youtu.be/vB7qTN695p0​​
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    that hairstyle he has, that side peice is free floating,. It's not actually attached to his head.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg