test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LFSG Casual, Grind, PVE, Lifetimer, Light RP

jesseshepherdjesseshepherd Posts: 1 Arc User
I've had this game for a while, but I've never joined a group because I'm not social.

When I first started, I played to 40 then I became bored and left. I came back for a short and uneventful time and only just recently have decided to come back with renewed interest.

I want justice gear. Playing in pubs can be very unreliable and I'm looking for experienced, easy going players that can help me along. I've an intermediate to solid understanding of most things and I could use a veterans assistance to become a better player, or at the least, help me grind for said gear. Of course I can return the favor and assist in whatever if needed.

I don't have a mic. No idea realistically if I'll ever get one. I prefer to type, even though I'm **** at it.

Also, it's not really important, but I don't want to join a group that has a whimsical name like "The Super Pops" or something in that vein. "The Galactic Peace Corps" is more my flow. And I pride myself in my characters costume and it is my preference that I would be teammates with those whom are like minded in this regard.

And for your consideration, I'm a lifer, I'm modest, polite, boring and quite quiet, as I'm not much for chit chat, not that I won't partake. In fact, sometimes the flood gates open up and you'll wish I had not started. I don't mind light rp with people I'm comfortable with, but my focus is generally with the meta gaming and improving my gear. I'm available at different intervals of the day, but it's usually 4am-5pm ctz that I'm about.

All that aside, I look forward to our future conquests and perhaps making some real friends.

- Shepherd

Comments

• lordgrimmwoodlordgrimmwood Posts: 38 Arc User
    Legends of Justice is a newer SG made up of veteran players. We're recruiting newer and older players alike, and have plans for future events in-game. Contact me @grimmwoodblack if interested.
    tumblr_os83d5SraI1spm248o1_540.jpg
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    May as well leave a post here asking you to look into my group the first [and still the finest] Lite RP super group in Champions Online, although I won't disparage any of the other fine folks around here, Dazee is a good friend of mine. :-)

Silverage.enjin.com