What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 12/17/2015

ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
edited December 2015 in Release Notes
Release Notes for 12/17/2015

New Action Figures
- Added new Arkayne, Lady Gadfly, Splosions & Kaiserin Action Figures. Kaiserin will be handing out the Action Figures as rewards for costume contests, keep an eye out for the contests.

Additional Changes
- Clarence can no longer be interrupted.
- Increased target cap for Clarence's Mecha Blast attack.
- Team up is now enabled for the Clarence open mission.
- Clarence's Mecha Blast is no longer affected by line of sight. Removed the target cap from this ability.
- Medusa can no longer apply her speed recharge debuff to non-player targets (she can still apply Mind Spike stacks to non-player targets).
- Emily Lovett's Torment attack now has a chance to apply fear. Her Life Drain will now heal her for a small amount. Slightly buffed her out of combat regen. She should no longer switch between standing and flying. Adjusted her ranges so she should attack more often.

Known issues
- Heroic Wrap Mask emblem does not properly display when the Heroic Mask is selected in Eye Accessories. (This item will not be available until January 1st).
- Emily Lovett's permanent device has an incorrect description stating she is temporary. This is only with the item, the Zen Store description is correct.
Post edited by ladygadfly on

Comments

• Options
    jeeb51jeeb51 Posts: 78 Arc User
    has there been any work on the WINTER EVENT daily? since it began I haven't been able to complete it... some say to do Clarence first, others say to run the mecha alert first, either way I cant get the Clarence portion to complete nor have I been able to turn it in... now that there has been a loot change to the daily it hasn't changed the fact it cant be completed by many players... I've tried dropping the mission & re-acquired & have tried logging out totally from game then trying to get credit from Clarence with no success.
  • Options
    dpglerchdpglerch Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Ya I have done Clarence about 7 times so far but have only got credit once for the mission
    (was listed in the damage or placing score at end)
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    I've handed most of mine in with only 1 green before that last patch.

Clarence can still be mistletoed normal-1.gif​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    The Mecha Soldier's Knock Resistance issue hasn't been fixed yet
    Which is weird since the Fix was on the PTS​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    n3lln3ll Posts: 21 Arc User
    Are the action figures BoP or tradeable? o:
    IronClaw@AllahSemmin in game c: