test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nemesis: Ascendant

gradiigradii Posts: 11,716 Arc User
edited January 2016 in Suggestions Box
Since were making epic versions of lairs how about giving the nemesis system (and Nemcon) a little love next?

Comments

• nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 970 Arc User
    what would you suggest?
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Nemesis system has been my favorite aspect of the game when I first started playing
    It's really shame seeing it Decayed and full of Bugs now, I don't even put effort on designing new nemesis anymore

I really wish there was a Major Update with Nemesis as Focus >_>​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    I remember them saying they would like to do something with it but they weren't sure what. If anyone has any solid and realistic ideas they should suggest them.
  • ngeluzngeluz Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    I totally agree this was to be ONE of the main features unique to Champions online... it should be address next.

Also Nemcom is for me one of the most FUN Dungeons in the WHOLE game! There really so much they can work with... it doesn’t have to be big... but little bits here and there, little details could really bring it to life again... I have faith in Cryptic... that eventually someone on that Team will see the true potential of this game and bring it out... someday... it seems the best stuff STO and Neverwinter gets them... they even have Paragon Devs from CoX working on those games but not on Champions or so I heard and read... it’s just not fair... I feel so discarded! :(
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    Oh I'm a Sucker for Costumization, if I could design each Nemesis minion individually instead of using the Boring out of place Bases, I would do it!
    More Personality and Depth for the Nemesis system as well

I wanted a Nemesis Rampage or Lair 5vs5 or 10vs10, all the Nemesis get paired and work together (May Contail Whimsical Cutscenes depending on the Personalities combinations)​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • ngeluzngeluz Posts: 60 Arc User
    avianos said:

Oh I'm a Sucker for Costumization, if I could design each Nemesis minion individually instead of using the Boring out of place Bases, I would do it!

More Personality and Depth for the Nemesis system as well

I wanted a Nemesis Rampage or Lair 5vs5 or 10vs10, all the Nemesis get paired and work together (May Contail Whimsical Cutscenes depending on the Personalities combinations)​​

Agreed! Nemesis needs more love to be the unique feature of the game it was supposed to be!