test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Aww... shame I couldn't have an easy way to pay for that on someone else's behalf this time around. Not that I even had the funds to do that in the first place. fox-42.gif

Still! Good to have another sale again!​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    now if I can remember which people were after it last time and missed out, so i can send a message​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    crabbycabbycrabbycabby Posts: 77 Arc User
    Not so soon after Christmas! I won't have funds until March at best...​​
    Proudly F2P
    Not anymore
    Gold since Christmas 2015
  • Options
    hoostyhoosty Posts: 1 Arc User
    too bad I keep getting runaround every time I try to go lifetime. seems arc doesn't wanna recognize my computer even though I'm already logged in. go figure.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    if you want that to stop, you have to turn on account guard and when it asks if you want to remember the computer, say yes.
    if acct guard is off, it will ask you everytime you login to arc or accts.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,450 Arc User
    I'm a little baffled that they didn't start this sale on Dec. 24. I know people often get some cash for Christmas, and it tends to burn on hole in their pockets, so is spent quickly. Probably would have sold more then than they will now.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!