test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A quick question for the devs.

Will you guys ever bother fixing Therakiel's Sword for the Heavy Weapon costume? Because I know there's alot of people who want it.
And also, Will you guys bring Crafting back, or at least Power Replacers? Seeming as how the tables in the Renaissance Center are kind of useless right now, and so are the crafting vendors. I just hope for these 2 things to come back.

Comments

• lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    Seems whatever they broke when On Alert became active was either taken out and unspoken of, OR thrown into some sort of payment.

Arms tech was hidden behind salavage which used to be obtainable via crafting, now you have to pay to get them.

While science and mysticism stuff is now Q-Store. They used to be legacy box but figured taking them out of there might be better. We could see therakiels sword come back eventually. Who knows. I just hope they dont lock it behind a paywall with the other stuff that was previous free.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Like in Off Topic?
    Good luck getting this message thru...
    /jk
    And no, they are not bringing Crafting or Power Replacers back. Not in their current form anyways.
    /nojk​​
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Like in Off Topic?

/jk

And no, they are not bringing Crafting or Power Replacers back. Not in their current form anyways.

/nojk​​

Pff. You thought I had a brain to put it in the right category? Of course not.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    Like in Off Topic?

/jk

/nojk
    Pff. You thought I had a brain to put it in the right category? Of course not.

you'll fit in nicely here.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    THis is a hunch....but TT drops 2016.