test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[question] Multifaria's Canada?

Hey guys, well, sorry if i'm posting in the wrong section of the forum, but, i think its the most apropriated section i found. Well, I'm doing a new toon, and i decided it will be a multifaria version of my main XD and i need some info, basically i have two questions.

First (is a bit obvious, but just to confirm): ppl in there don't need to necessariously be the oposite of what they are in our universe, right like not all Heroes are villains in there?

And second: The Canadian Crisis happened there, that storm or something like? Or anything interesting happened in there?

Sorry if these questions are dumb, ireally don't know much about CO lore ^^

Comments

• bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    Hi, vinxbr! If what you're looking for is how the PnP lore sources expand on Multifaria/the Multifarian/Multifarian Earth, you've indeed come to the right place. And like they always say, there are no dumb questions. :) The most substantial source of information about the Multifarian is in the PnP Book Of The Empress, which details the vast interdimensional empire of Istvatha V'han, but also deals with the Champions Multiverse in general.

Your first question is easiest to answer. People on Multifarian Earth frequently have counterparts on Champions Earth, but they could differ from each other greatly, subtly, or almost not at all. The setting also has a true "backworld," where everything is reversed, called "Left-Handed Earth."

"Interesting" happenings on Multifarian Earth? That's putting it mildly, but it's impossible to describe everything in a few words. Multifaria is probably the most bizarre "alternate Earth" in the whole setting. I also would not feel right posting everything about it from the book on an open forum -- copyright and all. I will just ask you to check you private messages. ;)

One point I will make about Canada: BOTE specifies that the Multifarian version of the Canadian master super villain, Borealis, is the ruler of a large nation he conquered with his powers. Because the supremacy of Canada is Borealis's goal, presumably that nation is mostly or wholly within the bounds of Multifarian Canada.
  • vinxbrvinxbr Posts: 161 Arc User
    Nice, thank you very much Bulgarex, you helped me a lot :smiley:.
    The article you sent me is very good, seems Multifaria is much more interesting that i had thought, and although my original idea for this toon was not so off the lore as i had thought, now i can improve the character story even more ^^ Again, thank you very much :smile: