What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Requesting Update of the Tailor and Existing Costumes

Comments

• raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    avianos said:

► Psionic, Glass, Ice and Ghost material for EYES

Even thought it wasn't mentioned in the latest patch notes, the eyes have Material now

Too be honest the current options are not that impressive, I believe if we had Psionic, Glass, Ice and Ghost meterial for EYES, it would allow more creative results

I could finally make Arcana's right eye properly if we got Psionic as an eye material
    avianos said:

► Ice Material for Rock Head

The Rock Head option from Geo Armor costume set could ALSO use the new ICE Material

► Update Rock Mountain costumes with Ice Material

From the Mountain Grab Bag

Despite being just a reskin of Geo Armor just with an Earth Aura (Minus the Earth Claws Bracers) I believe the costume pieces should also get the ICE Material options

Don't forget about the Colossus costumes too... they should get Ice material as well

Honestly I'd like to see a more transparent Ice material... when I saw it was added I thought "oh hey I can change my ice heroes to use Geo Armor instead of Psionic Dragon now... but it just doesn't look right with how opaque it is... it's hardly even translucent at all...​​
    Post edited by raighn on
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • If there are two things I currently want is the following:

1. Spikes on the long gloves, like so:

Now, if we get either get a new glove or with spikes to be attached with Shoulders, Bracers or Arm Accessories, that's fine with me. :smile:

2. The second is of more weapons to be added on the Back. Dual swords are fine but I want Batons (or Swords that looks like the ones we can already equip :smile: ) and yes, I do know that this would probably lead into an influx of a certain DC character being created in the game. :D

[ @Skaargoroth in-game / @summerfields on the Forums ]
    Current character roaster: The Iconica, Lady Mythica, Black Jackal, Omni-Woman, Fantomask
    Currently waiting for: Moar comics! And maybe City of Titans, too. Hopefully!
  • bobsy26bobsy26 Posts: 212 Arc User
    Belts moved to legs page - there are still occasions where hips wear and belts cannot be combined, so having these mutually exclusive pieces on the same page would save a lot of going back and forth. Also, the torso page is rather over-full, and could do with simplifying down a little.

Bracers moved to hands page
    - okay, it's less critical now that long gloves and bracers can be combined, but still, bracers are taking up room on the torsos page , while hands only has one slot in it.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    bobsy26 said:

Bracers moved to hands page
    - okay, it's less critical now that long gloves and bracers can be combined, but still, bracers are taking up room on the torsos page , while hands only has one slot in it.

Yes. Do this ^^

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    I'd like the Harajuku Bow and Bow (robot samurai) added to the belt accessories category.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    ► Give the Current PSI costume parts more material options
    1. PSI Agent
    2. PSI Neophyte
    3. PSI Initiate
    4. PSI Hypnotist
    5. PSI Slicer (bracers)
    6. PSI Slicer (shoulder pads)

Cloth, Leather, Metal, Ghost, Glass, Holo and Ice material

I will tell you why I suggest that, Original I was going to use the PSI Backpiece ( PSI Hypnotist ) as a control piece for my Marionette character, but the fact its only available in PSI material kind of ruins it

► More Options to colour Beast Heads without being forced with the Skin Colour
    Self-Explanatory, most of the beast heads are bound with the Skin Colour
    the same goes for some beastial parts (like Monster Claws)

If Werewolf 02 Monstrous could get options which would allow to use Different Colour skins and not used to be forced with the SKin Colour...
    like the Werewolf 01 Monstrous did

► Loincloth less option for the Egyptian Skirt
    Self-Explanatory
    Also the only way to archieve so far is use Egyptian Skirt in the Skeletar category

► Cape Patterns for the New Shadows Waist Cape
    Self-Explanatory

► Better Facial Expression and Beast Heads
    AThe expression options doesn't seems to have any signifigant significant change on those heads!

Also the Pleasant expression on the Simian head is barely noticable

► Option to be able to shut the mouth of Beastial Head
    Beastial Head who constantly have their mouth open (all aggresive and stuff) really piss me off

I wish for specific sliders (like the JAW or chin sliders) to be able to open and close the mouth
    This Includes the Horse and the Chicken masks
    Seems like the Serpent Sleek is the only head so far which you are able to close the mouth with the jaw sliders​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • aurasonic12aurasonic12 Posts: 33 Arc User
    i have a good suggestion as its the only reason i haven't bought a certain set yet. That set is the Halloween creatures pack. What is it missing might you ask? Well the only thing in my mind it is missing is the fur patterns there in digigrade form not plantigrade form.
    edited December 2015
    ► More Cape Options for Wizard Cape

Along with other capes, Wizard Cape has ONLY option to the Normal long Cape!
    No Mini Cape or the other Unlockable capes from the Z-store!

Kind of ruins the potential of the cape

Could that be a bug? HELL even Mantle of Takofanes has access to all possible capes!​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    Cape Patterns for Mini-capes

Mini-capes for all cape types​​
    jniKqKJ.png
  • orangeitisorangeitis Posts: 227 Arc User
    My BIGGEST wish for CO is to allow us to reduce/expand the vertical length of our character's neck and upper body. (like the STO sliders)

If that happens, I will be in CO heaven.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Long glove > Left Hand > SAW
    photo Champions Online_2015-12-17_20-52-32.png
    Long glove > Left Hand > HOOK
    photo 1fe84cd8-c7d4-4655-90f8-a4d0c8be22d0.png
    Suggestion:
    Add SAW to Hand & Short Glove
    Add SAW to Left and Right Hands

Add HOOK to Hand & Short Glove
    Add HOOK to Left and Right Hands
    Suggestion:
    Add a variation of the SAW to exclude the blade.
    photo 74656c35-5567-4fca-8c73-135cabcccb26.png
  • almightenalmighten Posts: 31 Arc User
    I've some toons that are meant to be shapeshifters. As it stands if you create a male or female; you have to stick to that gender throughout all the toons costumes Also genderless would be nice. In addition I'd love to see all the colors available for "costumes" to be available to the skin colors & vice versa.
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,582 Arc User
    Females can't wear Scarf (Neck piece) on Chest wear and Jackets. This has been a thing for years that I've wondered about and didn't think to include that here until now since Christmas is here. I'd like to use Scarf with parkas and other jackets, you know.​​
    edited December 2015
    Staying on the Subject of Hair and Hairy Situations (I still want all Hairstyles to be unisex, come of ladies, you get way more fabulous stuff)

►Options to Remove Hair Parts from the following Hairstyles, and also options to have assymetric pigtails
    1. Pigtails Harajuku : Optionss to remove the Pigtails (and have 1 of them)
    2. Pigtails Harajuku Long: Options to remove the Pigtails (and have 1 of them)
      Sidenote: This hairstyle has actually a really nice Base for Long Puffy female hairstyles, but the Pigtails ruin it
    3. Mullet Long: Options to remove hair around the head and keep ONLY the Spiky Hair Bits
      Sidenote: I realized Mullet Long spiky bits is basically the hairstyle I could use for a specific character of mine)

Also, what will happen to hairstyles from Z store, lockboxes and mob drops? will those ever get ICE material?
    same goes for Malvanum Eyebrows​​
    edited December 2015
    Will Aberrant Feet, Two-Toed Feet, & Two-Fingered Hands ever get the Ice material?

On a similar note... will hair, hands, & feet ever get the Ghost material?

And... will skin-toned accessories ever get Ghost & Ice Material?​​
    jniKqKJ.png
  • dcsetdcset Posts: 1 Arc User
    Good evening, not sure of the topic write or wrong, but please, could you finally currents to make the skeletons of animals, as I am sure many would like to play for the animals, say to make a wolf or Fox ))) or youkai in animals forms exist
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    almighten said:

I've some toons that are meant to be shapeshifters. As it stands if you create a male or female; you have to stick to that gender throughout all the toons costumes Also genderless would be nice. In addition I'd love to see all the colors available for "costumes" to be available to the skin colors & vice versa.

I think this option would be great for female battlesuit heroes. A battlesuit or mecha doesn't need narrow hips, breasts, and a sexy walk.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • ngeluzngeluz Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Cape for Hair...? YES, more cape options... have all sorts of helmet, shoulder, etc...why not add things to ware for hair that has movement... It’s a crazy idea but with the right cosmetics, custom pieces and combinations it would look epic!
  • crashjrivecrashjrive Posts: 47 Arc User
    Can we get more stuff to actually fight against and things to run instead of focusing even more on the tailor? I agree with an update but if the focus shifts to this too much it's missing what the real problem is with this game already. We need more things to do than create costumes for our heroes, get gear for no reason (in the end), then grab an alt and repeat the cycle.
  • bobsy26bobsy26 Posts: 212 Arc User
    In light of the ice material being added for geo armour pieces, could it also be added to the colossus pieces that can be acquired through the Resistance adventure pack?

Can we get more stuff to actually fight against and things to run instead of focusing even more on the tailor? I agree with an update but if the focus shifts to this too much it's missing what the real problem is with this game already. We need more things to do than create costumes for our heroes, get gear for no reason (in the end), then grab an alt and repeat the cycle.

Go make that thread then.
    crashjrive wrote: »

This thread is 100% about the Costumes and Tailor aspect of the game​​
  • zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    It might be outside the realm of possibility for this game but I wonder if hats themselves could clip pokethrough geometry of various hairstyles. A more realistic suggestion is for there to be a more hat friendly version of some types of hair like dreadlocks OR if hats could have a slider to raise them vertically.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • ngeluzngeluz Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Full 8 legged spider backpiece? or at least let me add more legs? More weapon options, specially the Laser swords, psi blades maybe add Terakiel as a Psi blade or more options for guns like a bracers guns and stuff :P
    Post edited by ngeluz on
    edited January 2016
    Alien Gladiator Helmet 03: Since this costume will RETURN in the future Lockbox Vouncher system
    costume_alienhelm3.jpg

Suggestion: Please OH PLEASE, have an Option to REMOVE those Freaking UGLY Spikes! and have the Helmet without them!
    This helmet has a lot of potential, but the Spikes Ruins it​​
  • slayersilk666slayersilk666 Posts: 9 Arc User
    I'd like to see some better zombie costume/skin designs and also a nurse outfit for female characters complete with syringe(s) for single blade attacks, or dual for dual blade attacks. Also a variety assortment of knives for single blade attacks would be great.
  • slayersilk666slayersilk666 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Also the option to edit summoned pet costumes would be great
  • chaoswolf820chaoswolf820 Posts: 734 Arc User
    bobsy26 said:

In light of the ice material being added for geo armour pieces, could it also be added to the colossus pieces that can be acquired through the Resistance adventure pack?

Yes please! I have a Nemesis that uses these pieces, and the difference in materials is a bit jarring.
    edited February 2016
    Suggestion: Give GLOW Effects on the Elemental A-Symetry Tights]

This was anothers players ingame suggestion! But thats something I can get behind!
    In general we could use some more GLOW Tights

HEY I may hate Tights-only Superhero stereotypical appearence, buts a nice idea

the Elemental Tights make sense too!
    You wear the Fire Tights? you Glow fire
    You wear the Ice Tights? your Ice Crystals Glow too
    You wear the Earth TIghts? Your Tights are now DIAMONDS! Everything is possible if you keep suggesting Tailor QoL! I'm on a Horse! ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪​​
    edited February 2016
    -First up, thank you for adding Viperia's hair as a drop. However, I discovered an oddity in fighting her. It seems like the names may be reversed. The "Dreadlocks Medium" players have as default is quite long while "Dreadlocks Long" that Viperia wears looks shorter.

-With the upcoming tailor revamp, I think it might be worth combining the various stockings/lace/pantyhose into a tab. For those who want it, it's there. For those who don't, it's not taking up a ton of space in the main scroll.

EDIT: Okay, there's some weirdness. When you fight Viperia, it's noticably long hair but the cutscene is much shorter. I don't know if the drop gives both.
    Post edited by zamuelpwe on
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
    Suggestion: Allow Emblems in MORE Costume Locations

Suggestion: Make the 1000 Perk Emblems available in multiply categories like normal Eblems
    Right now they are available in the most Basic of all Basic cape in the Basic Universe!
    you cannot even get them for Chest Emblem :|​​
  • xacchaeusxacchaeus Posts: 308 Arc User
    allow males to use the stone knife leg accessory ( currently female only ), also port a standard shotgun, like a lot on mobs use, over for PC use
  • almightenalmighten Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I applaude the new hair materials, but it is very limited. I think it would be way cool to be able to change the material of facial hair to any of the current possibilities: cloth, leather, metal, psi & ice. Likewise eyes would be awesome too if they too could have all the available materials. I'd buy packs like that in a heart beat!!! To all my fellow players; If you agree plz by all means, say so. B)
  • hgbaehgbae Posts: 1 New User
    id like to see a weapons option for caster based classes, just because the void or the radiant have magic doesnt mean it should come from only their hands, head or chest. id like to see staves and wands as a result. this i feel is a really missed opportunity to cash in on what is at its care magic users iconic look.the mage with the big claw gripped orb wand and the long cape. id also like to see maybe a book as a costume back piece. this would be a nice option too
  • custercuster Posts: 1 Arc User
    This is just a small request: I have a character that uses the Chilton Crests back piece, but the option disappears when I switch to Chest Wear for the torso. It would be great if you could make Chilton Crests compatible with Chest Wear. Thanks!
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 969 Arc User
    suggestion: separate wings/jetpacks from all other back pieces
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • brasston2501brasston2501 Posts: 45 Arc User
    Since we are already seeing some awesome unlocks of pieces across catagories (hairstyles, bird beaks, etc) can we get the short and medium skirts added to the beast legs 'clothing' drop down? I have a couple of beast-legged characters who'd like to be able to wear a nice dress when their Supergroup has a formal event or such.
    edited February 2016
    Swamp King (Vines Costume)

Suggestion: Give Swamp King costumes the ICE Material option like Geo Armour!
    Consider this would make this set a lot more flexible and would increase its quality values​​
  • daveyj3daveyj3 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    i would be excited to see few more of the female skin and skin with cloth options ported over to male characters, most are shared but there were one or two i couldnt find. xD server down ill look up later)

most of all though I'd like a sort of hair cape (or even a cape attatched to a ponytail, long and short options), or an option with long full hair (waist length narrow, waist length shoulder width, waist length pony tail) for male and female. think storm or starfire -esque.

lastly, costume versions of device weapon skins like the lemurian trident and some of the staffs/wands ported to blades and huge weapons. :) thanks.
  • ph0toncann0nph0toncann0n Posts: 113 Community Moderator
    If we could get more models for things like the shoulder minigun and Psiblades, I would like that a lot. Possibly making more of the sword options you find in dual blades available under Psiblades would be a thought.
    || Champion since Sept. of 2012 ||
    uD82dqy.png
    Endgame PvE - DPS Addict - Mature Roleplayer - Spectre - Storywriter - Perk Hunter - Altoholic - D.I.S.C.O.R.D.
    Engel auf der Hölle | Death Excell | Ebon Carcass | Orb Weaver Von Deo | Peridot
  • seanimusprimexseanimusprimex Posts: 47 Arc User
    avianos said:

Consider this would make this set a lot more flexible and would increase its quality values​​

YES. Also, maybe add the new Lava texture from the Telios Back piece to the Swamp King set.
  • seanimusprimexseanimusprimex Posts: 47 Arc User
    Idk that anyone else has already mentioned it, but several of the options available on chest skins and tights do not have matching leg analogs, like swirl from bare skin and tendrils from skin and tights, eg. Also, switching to medium shorts/skirts on male/female toons unnecessarily prevents you from using tights patterns like vine. Just would be nice to fill in some of these gaps.
  • chaoswolf820chaoswolf820 Posts: 734 Arc User
    avianos said:

Ooh, I like that idea a LOT.
  • dragonfist8dragonfist8 Posts: 82 Arc User
    not sure if it's been mentioned yet or not, but I'd like to see Pulse Beam Rifle, Experimental Blaster, and similar particle gun moves have accessibility to all assault rifle and pistol skins in the tailor

• captainhunter1captainhunter1 Posts: 409 Arc User
    As can be seen, there is a costume option for a Psionic helmet for Full Mask for male characters:

Psi_zps79a40b99.jpg

However there is no such option for Full Mask for female characters.

Please new Dev team, could you fix this oversight and add the option for female characters to be able to wear a Psionic helmet with Full Mask too? Thanks! :smile:
    I've seen both male and female NPCs with overalls but they aren't available to players to my understanding.

-Sterga
    edited March 2016
    zamuelpwe wrote: »
    I've seen both male and female NPCs with overalls but they aren't available to players to my understanding.

thats one NPC exlusive costume I desire as well!
    Bloodmoon Zombies/Zombie Apocalypse also have access to a torned version of it

what is the name of this costume in real life? Plumber? Work Uniform?
    Overalls! Gotcha! they would look great on my Dwarf​​
  • xacchaeusxacchaeus Posts: 308 Arc User
    those are called overalls, coveralls have sleeves
    edited March 2016
    Tractor Beam's weapon skin available for Gatling Gun

Suggestion: Give the default and only weapon skin which is exlusive for Tractor Beam available for Gatling Gun
    its a really shame that only Tractor Beam, an obsecure power, has access to this weapon! It would fit since both attack use the same attack animation pose

another suggestion is to have Tractor Beam and Gatling Gun share the SAME weapon skins​​