test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hay guise!

I've been in one of PWE's forbidden lands (Korea) for the last two years.

Did I miss anything while I was away?

Comments

• twg042370twg042370 Posts: 592 Arc User
    A new archetype?!

I'll be disappointed if I ask about a new map, won't I?

A new archetype?!

If you mean a new zone, yes. But the Steel Crusade missions do have some new "maps" :p

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • hasukurobihasukurobi Posts: 405 Arc User

twg042370 said:

A new archetype?!

If you mean a new zone, yes. But the Steel Crusade missions do have some new "maps" :p
    They DO come with a new Zone though. The new space station.
    Nice.

Next question: Have any of the ATs been powered up/ down/ sideways/ fixed/ broken?
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
    Koreans give me money to help their kids pass English tests at school.

Also why do PWE block it. Is it summing to do with being a moody cry pants at NCsoft ( I still hate those guys ) .

Has to do with the way PW licenses games worldwide. Most games have servers in various parts of the world, and PW wants to own the ones in the Far East, so the ones run on the original publisher's servers are blocked in PW's home region of the Far East in favor of the ones PW runs. Cryptic, unfortunately, only owns the one server farm, here in North America, so the standard deal doesn't quite work out for them, but it would seem that to the bean-counters at PW, that's a mere quibble.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Posts: 447 Arc User
    Um, I guess the space station is a zone in the same way that the UNTIL building is a zone. You might bump into another player, but no missions take place there. It is certainly not some kind of open world map like any of the places you travel to with thdm jet.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    In all honestly, we don't need a new zone they just need to utilize the zones they have. Make reasons and content for people to go out there.

But welcome back. If you are big into the tailor now is the perfect time because a lot of changes are coming.
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited November 2015

In all honestly, we don't need a new zone they just need to utilize the zones they have. Make reasons and content for people to go out there.

I agree. That is exactly what I want something like this:

http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1203588/request-an-open-mission-daily-for-each-zone

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg