test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUG-vibora bay(queen city) delivery of the dead

lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Gameplay Bugs
I was trying to do this mission earlier today when I encountered a bug,when you are supposed to destroy the suspicious crates,zombies are supposed to come from them,when I destroyed said crates,no zombies spawned,making the mission incompletable.
Post edited by lotar295 on

Comments

• needsmoardakkaneedsmoardakka Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Erm...you do realize that sometimes the zombies don't spawn, right? You just need to keep destroying the crates until some of them spawn.
  • keshmarchkeshmarch Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I did it a few dozen times. After that, the zombies spawned every time, 1-2 in each crate.

I'm not sure if I did anything to trigger it or not.
    Tark%20Signature_zpscmqoxjfn.png~original
  • bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I filed a ticket for this very mission, and here's the gist of what I was told - don't use your EB, don't use an AoE, and don't use any power that applies a DoT effect. Once I switched to using an attack that met those criteria, the zombies spawned every time...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    bioshrike wrote: »
    I filed a ticket for this very mission, and here's the gist of what I was told - don't use your EB, don't use an AoE, and don't use any power that applies a DoT effect. Once I switched to using an attack that met those criteria, the zombies spawned every time...

thanks,I'll try this out next time I log in to the game
  • coplayer1951coplayer1951 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So? We should consider this a feature and not a bug?
  • justicezer0justicezer0 Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I've been trying to finish this mission, and I can get zombies to spawn, but they spawn in the middle of their death animation and I get no credit.
  • sanmercisanmerci Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    So? We should consider this a feature and not a bug?

Given that it's entirely possible to make a character with literally no single-target attacks and there's no warning in the game *anywhere* that this will make certain content impossible to complete... I'd say it ought to be called a bug.
  • caldarion1caldarion1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have an electricity toon, and my single enemy power would NEVER spawn undead, and I've done this mission for hours.