test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Requesting Update of the Tailor and Existing Costumes

crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
edited November 2015 in Suggestions Box
Since Kaiserin is now a member of Cryptic and they are very passionate about costumes and the tailor, I think its very appropriate to start a thread about suggestions for the tailor. What would you like added? What would you like changed or improved?

The obvious suggestions are all textures for all pieces, more highlight/glow options for all pieces, and more pieces in more locations. The biggest one is removing more limitations to let us use any pieces with any other pieces.

What specific changes do you want?
Post your support for an expansion and update to the tailor!

[Click here for costume bugs thread.]

CATEGORIES ALWAYS VISIBLE:
Make All costume points/parts Always visible in All categories regardless or what other parts are picked
If it exists it should always be usable

1. All Head Types : Hairstyle, Eye-Mouth-Top-Side Accessories, Hats, Helmets, Custom Helmets, Collars
2. All Torso Types Including Jackets : Tights, Arm Accessories, Bracers, Belt
3. All Legs including Pants, Skirts, Dresses and Beast Legs : Skirts, Pants, Hip wear (both of them)

Cont. Make sure no options for character areas disappear when certain parts are selected whatsoever
Thorough examples in this comment -> http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/comment/12710519/#Comment_12710519

Most important is letting all pieces be visible if it exists in a category no matter what other pieces you have on!

EXTRA OPTIONS:
Combine Long and Short Gloves together to be used for all torso options or even let us use both at the same time
Allow glowing slider for all pieces for at least colors 3 and 4. Some pieces like emblems should have all colors allowed to glow
Add duplicate categories to wear multiple pieces in the same spot at once, such as multiple hair and head accessories
More stances
Female sliders should scale closer to the effectiveness as male sliders
Add more sliders such as neck length, torso length, weapon size, hat/helmet, actual different hip and waist slider (females)
All pieces having all known textures
Include camouflage and other patterns to all pieces

QUALITY OF LIFE:

Allow more options to rearrange usable pieces, alphabetize, show only default, show only unlocked, etc.

POWERS IN TAILOR:
Make all weapons have textures and glow sliders
Make all weapons usable for telekinesis with tk texture
Make appropriate weapons usable for other weapon based powers (if possible)​​
Post edited by crypticbuxom on

Comments

• Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I would like to see: all Single Blade/Heavy Weapon/Dual Blade Weapon models to be available as Telekinesis: Ego Weaponry model choices as well as interchangeable, so that a single blade user could use uniquely HW weapon models for Single Blade and visa versa.

#Supported
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Better Beasties

Delete the Tailor Limitation and Allow the follow categories
    • Hairstyle
    • Eye Accessories
    • Mouth Accessories
    • Top Accessories
    • Side Accessories
    • Hats and Custom Helmets
    • Collars
    • Pretty much everything the Head has seperated

to be AVAILABLE for Bestial, Monstrous and Insect head category

Fan of Anthro Character, hating the dull limitations

Also Collars should be default and not exlusive in a category​ies (or merge them all together)​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
  • Options
    stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    In the editor:
    Alphabetize the costume choices, highlight/bolden new options that pop up when multiple part costumes get added, organize it better, more options for current animal heads.

For Costumes:
    More psychic/ghost pieces, more organic pieces, animal heads that look like they came from the movie Zootopia and not the ironic costume pile at Urban outfitters.

EDIT: Oh! leg hair texture to match the upper body hair texture. You have no idea how much this bugs me. :open_mouth:​​
    Post edited by stellariodragon on
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    Just going to pop in here and make a request: I really like organized lists where similar ideas are grouped together so I don't have to sift through posts. If the main thread can be updated like this it would be appreciated! Thanks and keep the ideas coming!
  • Options
    purin1purin1 Posts: 433 Arc User

I would like to see: all Single Blade/Heavy Weapon/Dual Blade Weapon models to be available as Telekinesis: Ego Weaponry model choices as well as interchangeable, so that a single blade user could use uniquely HW weapon models for Single Blade and visa versa.

#Supported

Came here to make this exact comment... so yes, please.
    I strive to be the strongest swordsman alive.
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I have a lot to add and I'll just keep updating this. I have a incomplete Tailor 2.0 with different ideas but here is the link: Tailor 2.0

Suggestion #1: Partial Mask with Facial Details

These are the options for Head & Hairs > Head Type >Humanoid

photo Champions Online_2015-10-29_20-22-49.png
    Make these available under Partial Mask.
    photo Champions Online_2015-10-29_20-23-07.png
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suggestion #2: Left & Right options on pieces:
    photo Champions Online_2015-10-29_20-40-32.png

A. Eyebrows: Left and Right options. Metal options and glow(if possible)
    photo Champions Online_2015-10-29_20-39-46.png

B. Humanoid > Patterns.
    photo Champions Online_2015-10-29_21-01-44.png
    There are pieces that cover one side of the head and not the other. We need these pieces to be left or right or both.
    photo Champions Online_2015-10-29_21-18-53.png
    photo Champions Online_2015-10-29_21-17-35.png
    photo Champions Online_2015-10-29_21-18-27.png
    photo Champions Online_2015-10-29_21-18-42.png
    photo Champions Online_2015-10-29_21-19-05.png

C.Eye Accessory. Need left and right options
    photo 57ccb424-0746-43fd-af93-afd9bc4cca1f.png
    photo Champions Online_2015-10-29_21-32-55.png
    photo Champions Online_2015-10-29_21-32-47.png
    photo Champions Online_2015-10-29_21-31-34.png
    photo Champions Online_2015-10-29_21-31-25.png
    photo Champions Online_2015-10-29_21-30-40.png
    photo Champions Online_2015-10-29_21-30-56.png
    photo Champions Online_2015-10-29_21-32-09.png
    photo Champions Online_2015-10-29_21-31-58.png

quick random thoughts that I will add more too:
    +More stance!
    +More Emotes!
    +More moods!
    +Merge all eye,mouth, head wear, side, top, etc into one several merged catergories. (including pieces are specific to certain look like Beaks)
    +More spots for emblems (And could we please get the emblems color to match: cloth, leather, metal)
    +More actual emblems. @eiledon has a great thread to pull from. (maybe have player add to a thread and you could pull from there as needed)
    +More location to place emblems
    +More Asexual costume piece. Merge the female and male costume piece together (and emotes)
    +A better skin color chart. Give us the same colors as the tights. (Nudity isn't a good enough reason)
    + All tights upper/lower should have the Details (eg. Scales, padding etc)
    + Merge all long gloves into the short glove category
    + Eliminate Tabs like *Half Helm* and add them all to Head & Hair under Head Wear. This needs to do be done to mulitple categories
    Post edited by ealford1985 on
  • Options
    thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User
    how about making the Laser Sword it's own Weapon category in the Tailor (unlinking it from the Martial Arts weapons since they don't currently alter the Laser Sword anyway) and then using the current model as the default add the cyber-katana (from the Become: Cyber-Ninja Devices (Unlocked by purchasing one of the devices would encourage people to buy them)), Unleashed and Tech blades by default as well as the Robot Samurai Martial Arts blade version (unlocked by purchasing the costume set, retroactively unlocked if the set has already been purchased.)
  • Options
    draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    I'd like the option to use some of the tattoos and skin decorations (tiger stripes, serpant scales, ect) with more of the skin options. (Such as the curved tights)

The scoundrel set could also stand some extra work. If you go under jackets and use the scoundrel shirt your arms disappear. I know people like that, but it would also be nice to be able to use this piece with other jackets with out losing the wrists.
  • Options
    purin1purin1 Posts: 433 Arc User
    Continuing on the topic of weapons, I would like for the weapons to have independent size scaling. Currently, the only way to change the size of a weapon is by adjusting the size of your character's hand size/length. I believe I heard long ago that the main reason it currently works this way is because the length of certain weapons would not make sense with power animations in many cases. But with the addition of Imaginary Weapons, I'm wondering why we wouldn't be able to have wacky weapon sizes compared to our characters now.
    I strive to be the strongest swordsman alive.
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    I'd like to see an "Unlocked Costume Pieces" tab, which groups together all the different ones you've unlocked through the perk system, missions or boss fights.

This would be separate to Z-Store costume set purchases which should remain as added to the lists.

I think if there was also a tracking system within the tailor to allow you to preview costume pieces which can be obtained in game (much like it does for Z Store sets) and show you where to obtain them (e.g. Stronghold Uniform = Defeat 5k Escaped Prisoners in Devil's Head Mesa etc)
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    I'll restrain myself to one character model change and one UI change:

Characters: Lumping skin markings in with clothing is too restrictive. I'd like to see markings (like tattoos, makeup, war paint, scars, that cyberpunk skin with the seams that never made it from the concept art to production) on their own layer, so we can combine them with other clothing layers. Tattoos in particular are a hassle right now because they can only be used with a t-shirt, or bare-chested on men and with a bikini on women.

UI: Rather than one massive search across all parts on a separate tab, I'd like to have an inline search built into each dropdown control. Without knowing how costume parts are indexed, I can't say for certain that it will perform better, but I hope it would. At the very least, it would make it easier to select a part directly, especially if you're looking to apply a part to only one side of a costume. (And if you can't do that, can we at least get the lists alphabetized and try to keep them sorted as you go?) (OK, that was two UI things.) (Maybe one and a half.) (I'll shut up now.)
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    pallas0001pallas0001 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Since its not a selfish request AT ALL I would love to see weapons come in a larger variety of colors, even glowing. Just... because. :wink:

• Options
    draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    It would be nice if we could hide or remove the ears from the side of the head for those who are using non human ears.
  • Options
    blackwolf305blackwolf305 Posts: 169 Arc User
    Definitely take into consideration eafords tailor 2.0, I would also like to see a sleeveless option for all the coats and jackets( which would allow access too all bracers, shoulder pads, arm accessories, and gloves). Furthermore for the waist cape costume piece, have a option where the front part of it is optional and maybe add it to tails and rear accessories instead of just skirts.:-)
  • Options
    thesoulstarthesoulstar Posts: 122 Arc User
    I would like to make a suggestion I hope isn't too out of the realm of possibility

More Materials for badges!

Example: The Tin Star badge already has cloth,leather, and metal. So how about the added additions of say glass,holo-hex, and psionic?
    On Call site found here: Project On Call

On Call FAQ found here:On Call FAQ
  • Options
    raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    My main request is to simply fix the myriad of texture & categorization errors in the tailor... along with fixinghow laggy it is... I can't go to the tailor without waiting forever for it to load each tab having drop down menues fail to acknowledge my clicks, etc... I'd honestly love to see the whole tailor overhauled into a brand new layout (preferably without relying onn drop downs for everything...) items that add "custom ____ slot" accessories should have such accessories added to the costume pieces options rather than as a seperate category, the reason for this is that the tailor doesn't register these new categories very well, forcing you to change to a completely different catagorry first before you can even select the new category.

I'd love to see more items available tto bothh genders rathr than be gender specific (honestly I'd prefer to see no genderr specific costume pieces)
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I think it would be helpful if:
    • We could drag around and zoom into our characters like you can in the overview menu when looking at stats. Right now you can only scroll to zoom in on a fixed point as far as I know.

• There was a "walk/run" option so you see what your character looks like in motion while in the tailor.

• Not tailor related but if there was a "weapon draw" emote or ability so people do not have to go around using "PowersCancelAllActivations" that'd be just great.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Old Bugs

Arcane Demon (Unlocked With: Demonchest of Recognition or Demon Collar) - This pattern is missing for males and npc's can use it.
    All jacket bottoms have weird, ridiculous puffed physics for like 4 or 5 years already.
    Armor Frame leg accessory missing glow options, which is inconsistent with other parts of the costume set.
    Draconian belt missing cloth/leather options.
    4th color at tailor being able to be previewed without actually clicking on it.
    Block animation being played each time you dodge with LR
    Serpent Horned head got 2 white dots in its eyes, horribly annoying and especially noticeable if you set eyes to solid.
    Demon Long Jaw head gets it's teeth distorted when you move the chin slider up.

Features

Improvements for beasts

Being allowed to use 2 hairstyles at once and allowing all hairstyles for beast heads, and basically more improvements to them. For example adding beast heads versions of eyebrows, mouth hair/accessories, helmets, top/side accessories. >:)
    More clothing/hipwear and accessory options for beast legs.
    Beast greave and nephilim accessories being moved to foot accessories. (just makes sense)
    Beast and krampus legs having more skin/tights options.

Glows

To prevent abuse of glow on characters add an option to limit maximum allowed glows per character.
    Skins being allowed to use glow, or at least for some types like tiger stripes.
    Glows for bird people costume pieces, cyberpunk costume pieces, nephilim costume pieces, gladiator costume pieces, rock costume pieces and basically more glows to old sets.
    Glows for gear with emblems and emblems themselves.

Accessories

Coat bottoms being usable with anything.
    2 Hairstyles usable together.
    2 Eye/Top/Side accessories usable together.
    2 Headwears usable together.
    Cloth+Belt+Hips layers being usable together.
    All and any bracers + gloves being usable together.
    Roin'esh shoulder capes, Qliphotic helmet cape, Bracer capes being usable with majority of costume pieces.

Animations

More basic stances, npc's have lots of them.
    More emotes, npc's have lots of them once again.

Other Stuff

Weapon size sliders and more glows for weapons.
    Aura colors being saved with build switching and option to update other builds auras.
    Tesla costume set copy without tesla coils.

Dreams for Future

All old costume unlocks that were removed from game being brought back.
    Glow option for all costume pieces in game, and to avoid computers crashing from this add an option to *limit max amount of glows per visible character*.
    All materials for all costume pieces in game, including psionic, ghost, halo, glass.
    Option to draw weapons without chat commands.
    Alphabetized all pieces (all unlockable one's you've aquired should be found at the bottom (or top) of the list, also separately alphabetized).
    All SC features for people! Heheh.

And thanks for being awesome Kaiserin!
    Post edited by shiningdarkness#0716 on
    "In a horror story, there are only victims and monsters, and the trick is not to end up as either." A.Wake
  • Options
    kriss94kriss94 Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Getting rid of the categories for each section would be nice.

We've already seen that this is possible with Skeletal categories on females, where all piece types in every single category already co-exist in peace. So far the skeletal categories are the only way to get long scarves with jackets, subligars with shorts, etc.

Another two suggestions are remodeling medium and long skirts to fit over normal legs, as opposed to the odd and chiseled down legs of the medium category, and the almost non-existant legs of the long skirt category, and then replacing the aforementioned odd and almost non-existant legs with normal meshed legs.
  • Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    More size options if possible, higher body size possible maybe. A few animations for the beasts and insect heads whould be nice, atleast a blinking or so. And maybe a stance option for tails, hanging wagging, staying up, etc.

Also not a real request and unsure where to post this, but noticed that ,older costuem already, the Armor Plated shoudlerpads on females, the left one not scales with the shoulder size.
  • Options
    jasinblazejasinblaze Posts: 1,360 Arc User
    just requesting the genderporting of the following hairstyles
    female to male
    • bob
    male to female
    • pulp parted
    • mullet

• Options
    dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    Remove all the category restrictions, and make available all the various pieces we don't can't use.

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Make it so the tailor menus can be *sorted*. Having to hunt through a completely unsorted list of a hundred items is a PITA.
  • Options
    rafahil893rafahil893 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Metal material doesn't work on vikorin's hips
    Several shoulders are not aligned properly (e.g. artdeco shoulders)
    Make nephilim neck (400 days reward) clean(unbroken) like all the other pieces from that set
    Make no eyes option for "headless"
    Make auras scale with magnifier and shrinker?

• Options
    zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    Many valid suggestions have been made about loosening up categories, fixing bugs, adding proper cloth/leather/metal textures where needed, making better parity between clothing options between the genders, and basic reorganization. There's still a few other things that could probably done.

-Fix the fourth color to properly preview and make the default fourth color anything but white. These have actually been noted in the Costume Bug List/and QoL Concerns thread but reiterating them here.
    -Where possible, increase the number of available body scaling options for female characters. They have fewer than male characters and the things they have fewer options for are problematic. Most noteworthy are how little the body can be scaled up and the few face options. Even further, the mouth is one fused option instead of having separate height and width options.
    -The current "Waist" slider on female characters actually adjusts the hips. This should be renamed to being the "Hip" slider while a proper waist slider is added.
    -Change the default setting for the Breasts slider from 100% to roughly 75%. I can understand not turning it all the way down since this is a superhero game but making the default lower should make future costumes scale better for people don't have that setting maxed out.
    -Add more stances overall, add the Monstrous Huge stance to female characters (and update the AT defaults like Behemoth that should have it), and make the default female stance Heroic instead of Vixen.
    -Allow players to type in numbers within a range for physical sliders. While we can attempt to measure clicks, exact numbers make some things easier like sharing face settings or try to match body proportions across costumes if you accidentally shift something.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Additional Patterns and Textures for Beast Heads and Monster heads

Bear Head
    1. Panda Pattern
    2. Grizzly Pattern
    e.tc e.tc

Werewolf (since it closest thing that looks like a Dog ingame)
    • Rottweiler Pattern
    • Dalmatian Pattern
    e.tc e.tc

(im already out of ideas for the rest)

The Cat head could get addinional hairstyles as Manes to resemble Lion​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    Updated. Started compiling a list on top. Will adjust if the scope scales. Please keep bugs such as the 4th color preview and broken pieces in the bug thread.​​
  • Options
    brasston2501brasston2501 Posts: 45 Arc User
    I would love to have the option to pick the gender for each costume slot. I've played around with characters where that would help their costume concept. For example, a female character who uses power armor. I'd want to have a female body for when she is out of armor, but the larger, more hulking male frame (and Large Bestial stance) for when she's inside the 9 foot tall bi-pedal battle tank.

I also have a character who is able to flip to alternate reality versions of her self. Not all of them are the same female form she normally is in. One is a walking tree, one is a lizard person, and some are male. It'd be nice not to have to fake the male ones with sliders and be able to actually chose a male for that form with all the options (facial hair, hairstyles, etc) that the male models come with.

Also, I want the four arm rigs that we see on Grond and the Mind-Inc guys. Both physical and psionic projection ones.. For both male and female models.
  • Options
    Another suggestion for coats and jackets, is it possible to fix the arms, their very bulky and clip with some pieces, maybe sliming them down a bit, to make the jacket/coat look fitting
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Looking at the latest PTS update Filled me with JOY and DETERMINATION! onion-20.gif THE HYPE IS REAL!

Kaiserin, I hope you won't Forget the rest of the Beast Heads (I have an obsession giving Afro to my Bear character ingame)

► Long Gloves with Jackets
    Suggestion: Make the Long Gloves category available for JACKETS

►Scarf and Gravitar's Cape available as Neck Pieces
    Suggestion: Make Gravitar's Cape (as well as the existing Scarf we have as a backpiece) also available as a NECK piece (like the Archer Cape) This would allow Creative flexibility plus it would allow use to Combine Back Pieces while wearing scarfs

►Height Chart
    Suggestion: Add a Height Chart behind the character creation (and please make it into CM as well, not only Feet and inches)

►Capes
    Suggestion: make ALL capes available in all catogories, currently some capes (like the Wizard/Magician cape) are unable in certain Categories! also the long scarf dissapears in jackets

Bebop and Rocksteady Boar and Rhino
    Suggestion: Make Boar (Chimera Swine) and Rhino heads available for players

► Urban Anime Jackets
    Suggestion: PLease add additional Patterns for the jackets, with multiply colour channels which WORK

► Scientist costume set
    Suggestion: Please add Detail Textures on the jackets, they are made of plastic, to the point of making the Firefighter jacket better Scientist costume

► Neck Accessories
    Suggestion: make ALL neck accessories available for ALL the categories!
    Currently categories like Jackets, remove a big collection of neck pieces

QUITE IRONIC that you cannot use the Stethoscope with the Scientist jackets..

► Multiply Hairstyles
    Suggestion: Allow the combination of 2-3 different Hairstyles together, for maximun variety and results

► 「Heroic Beast Stando」
    Suggestion: Create a new stance that Combines Heroic Idles and Beast Travel.
    for all heroes who don't want to DUCK while using Beast stance, and only run in 4 when they move
    Basically, Combine Heroic with Beast

► Toxic Steel big old psedo-shoulderpads RINGs
    Suggestion: those BIG ROUNDED shoulderpad like parts from the Toxic Steel set are actally.... Chest Wear.
    PLEASE Enable those Rings in BOTH Shoulder Pads and Arm Acessories for maximun Flexibility
    (Originally I was going to suggest Shoulder Pad only, but after talking to a friend, I realized you can make interesting combos with it and other Shoulder Pads)

►Collars & Short Hair:
    Suggestion: NUKE this category and make Collars available EVERYWHERE

►Jackets and Belts:
    Suggestion: A lot of BELT Parts dissapear while using the Jacket Category, I would like to request making ALL the Belts available

The only way to have certain Belts with Jackets, is by using the Skeletar category (BEST category)

►Hips Wear & Gear:
    Suggestion: Please ENABLE the BELT category while the Hips Wear & Gear category is enabled.
    The only way to have Belts with Hips Wear & Gear is by using the Skeletar category (BEST category)

► Beast Legs:
    Suggestion: Allow Medium Skirts & Shorts in the Beast Leg Category

► Cat/Feline Head:
    Suggestion: Add CHEETAH and OCELOTE pattern for cat head

► BEAR Head:
    Suggestion: Add PANDA and GRIZZLE Patterns for bear head

► Werewolf Head:
    Suggestion: Add ROTTWEILER and DALMATIAN Patterns for Bear head (and possible for the default wolf heads)

► Wolf Long Feet (Beast Legs Exlusive part)
    Suggestion: Make Wolf Long Feet AVAILABLE for all categories

also related with BEARS, I posted this in the Tailor BUG
    avianos wrote: »
    ►Feet: Werewolf[
    compared to other Beast feet, The Werewolf Feet (DOGz unlock) are BOUND with the Skin Colour, making it... really ankward for some characters

(Im not sure if I should post this here or in the Tailor Suggestion thread)

►Feet: Bear Paw This costume is ONLY available for
    • Tights & Skin
    • Medium Skirts & Shorts
    • Skeletar

Bear Paws are NOT Available in:
    • Pants
    • Medium Skirts with Pants
    • Long Robes
    • Beast
    • Robotic both Legs
    • Robotic Right Leg
    • Robotic Left Leg

Quality of Life: Make Bear Paw available in all Categories
    avianos wrote: »
    thats an idea that stucked me while watching Tales of Zestiria yesteday (which btw, its NOT a good Tales of game)

► Mini Cape Versions of:
    • Archer Cape
    • Scalloped Cape Jacket
    • Cape Lighting
    • Cape Flames
    • Cape Art Deco
    • Cape Plated
    • Cape Flaps
    • Cape Insect
    • Cape Strands Mystic
    • Cape Torn
    • Pharaoh Cape
    • 90s Foxbat Cape

Additional stuff

► Allow Emblems in more costume pices
    • Headbands
    • Armbands
    • Shorts/Trousers/Skirts e.t.c​

► Back accesories scalling:
    Allow the Wing Sliders to ALSO Scale the rest of the Back packs
    ​​
    Post edited by avianos on
  • Options
    The biggest "difficulty" of this thread is that it's supposed to be about UI and updating pieces that already exist instead of creating brand new pieces. That said...

-Allow Gravitar's necklace to use multiple color channels. It currently only uses the third channel but if you look at it, it looks like pearls + diamonds which would be different textures. A possible suggestion for the channel split is:

"Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • Options
    novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I don't want to ask for too much, so I hope this is reasonable.

There's a ton of weapon models that have been in the game since launch (and one from later) which have never been made available as weapon skins for players to use. Things like the alien organic heavy sword. I would LOVE for people to be able to finally use them, especially since people got teased with the prop use in hideouts in the weapon displays.

I managed to grab screenshots of the models before, which I hope is both okay and helps. However, I have to dig them out of a backup drive, so I'll have to edit or post them later. ._.

There's also all the weapon costume unlocks that are no longer obtainable after power replacers were cut out of loot tables. Some didn't even unlock skins, like the ghostbuster rifle, brainscrambler pistols, 'banshee' sonic rifle, and qularr minigun, despite having unique skins. Not to mention the Cyborg Ninja vibrokatana model, which looks like it should be available for swords even if it was used as a laser sword skin. I wanted that so much.

P.S. Holy crud the costume fixes in the PTS patch! Thank you so much Kaizerin! Keep up the great work, and I hope it isn't too stressful!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    It would be great if we could get Necrull's face and body as his drops
    Consider adding these:P

Post edited by rafahil893 on
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    My wish list:
    Is it possible to add the Roin'Esh cape spads to other shoulder pieces?
    Is it possible to make Rock Skin work with some other options? E.g. Currently you can't have Rock Skin with a Tank Top, T-Shirt, etc.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User

We do have the the rock claws atleast due tehy were only at the mountain archetype "event?" and the archer is the heartstring lockbox basicly with the archer costume.
  • Options
    How about having the Psi, Holoforce,Ghost material added for all weapons
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    rafahil893 wrote: »
    We do have the the rock claws atleast due tehy were only at the mountain archetype "event?" and the archer is the heartstring lockbox basicly with the archer costume.
    We also already have the Rock Club from the same grabbag event...

That set of weapon concept designs did remind me of something though...

Would it be in any way possible to allow us to select Left & Right Hand weapon models when using dual-weapon powers?

Also: All costume pieces to use 4 color channels... there are numerous costumes that use 1 or 2 channels that could easily be made to use all 4... I can understand some exceptions such as Solid Color and Gradient tight patterns, or other simply 2-tone patterns... but anything that has details and a potential for more color channels and isn't already using 4 should be adjusted to use all 4 where possible. In short, just let us use more color channels with more costume pieces...​​
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options

unfortunately Rock Claw Bracers are the only bracers from the screenshot that made it into the game, and the archer set we have is way different/worse than the concept one.
    Also, I think someone should use those bracers as a base for future costume sets.
  • Options
    Make ALL cape styles available to all Cape types... If possible could the Cape Glide travel be updated to include all capes (including mini-capes, and no-cape?)
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    mutantmaidsmutantmaids Posts: 118 Arc User
    I would really love if the Krampus ears were available as a side option - I was hoping that could be added once I saw they were adjustable with the ear slider. If you could do this, it would make me a very happy camper!

Adding the male bird chest to females would also be amazing, as it's one of the nicest chestpieces in the game (to me, at least!).

The fantasy cape's mantle by itself would make for a great mass of fuzz, if you were considering adding this to the cape-less mantles.

...I also know that I am in the extreme minority, but costumes cap at 256...but keep letting you buy/make more. If you try to equip them past that, it loops back to your first costumes! I'm sitting on about 20 slots that I bought during the sale, that I just cannot use. If there is any way you could get that looked into, it'd be great.
  • Options
    andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 671 Arc User
    TK weapon skins to match available Single blade weapon skins.
  • Options
    theultimaxtheultimax Posts: 57 Arc User
    I would like the Knee pads that already exist in the game.
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    Could we have jacket bottoms no longer have a jacket as a requirement? Furthermore, could we also have the spare tire part become available to tights category? This is the season to pack the unwanted pounds, after all.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    captainhunter1captainhunter1 Posts: 409 Arc User
    Please add a Psionic helmet option for Full Mask costume (female). As can be seen, there is a costume option for a Psionic helmet for Full Mask for male characters:

However there is no such option for Full Mask for female characters.

Please new Dev team, could you fix this oversight and add the option for female characters to be able to wear a Psionic helmet with Full Mask too? Thanks! :smile:
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    Dogz Ulf head getting into helm and hat categories, please.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    • Please add: Legs>Skin>Diffuse>Hair Black/Hair Brown/Hair Red
    • Add a glow channel to the Spiky Halos
    • Add Ghost/Psionic Material to the Top Accessory Halo, Halo Spiked, Halo Spiked Large, Celestial
    ​​
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    thats an idea that stucked me while watching Tales of Zestiria yesteday (which btw, its NOT a good Tales of game)

► Mini Cape Versions of:
    • Archer Cape
    • Scalloped Cape Jacket
    • Cape Lighting
    • Cape Flames
    • Cape Art Deco
    • Cape Plated
    • Cape Flaps
    • Cape Insect
    • Cape Strands Mystic
    • Cape Torn
    • Pharaoh Cape
    • 90s Foxbat Cape

Additional stuff

► Allow Emblems in more costume pices
    • Headbands
    • Armbands
    • Shorts/Trousers/Skirts e.t.c​

► Back accesories scalling:
    Allow the Wing Sliders to ALSO Scale the rest of the Back packs​​
  • Options
    avianos said:

► Mini Cape Versions of:

• Archer Cape
    • Scalloped Cape Jacket
    • Cape Lighting
    • Cape Flames
    • Cape Art Deco
    • Cape Plated
    • Cape Flaps
    • Cape Insect
    • Cape Strands Mystic
    • Cape Torn
    • Pharaoh Cape
    • 90s Foxbat Cape
    This.... Please this....

Also... would love to see more Hipwear added to the newly renamed "Clothing" category...

And any Leg Acccessories that apply to the Shins such as Holohex Field & Beast Greives should be added to the Foot Accessories category...

Speaking of which... would LOVE to see Beast leg versions of the Foot Accessories... & more Boots with Beast leg compatability...
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    A suggestion I've felt for a while is that Bracers make more sense being listed with Hands/Gloves instead of the Torso category. It was sorta brought back to the forefront with the recent change to allow Bracers with Long Gloves.

-Sterga