test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• Options
    canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    I think I can safely say that I'm more optimistic about the state of the game than I've been in a very long time (though not unrealistically so.)

Keep that football steady this time, Cryptic.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • Options
    speedrope01speedrope01 Posts: 14 Arc User
    I'm confused, this was posted 10/29 but the subscription sale ends 10/22? So I have to go back in time to take advantage of it?
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    I'm confused, this was posted 10/29 but the subscription sale ends 10/22? So I have to go back in time to take advantage of it?

Why do you think they added the timewarp aura dino3-11.gif​​
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    ends november 5th in the article.

Hopefully they have fixed the problem with this discount, which has it dropping dead after a few months, as the accounts system turns peoples subs off.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    ruukiruuki Posts: 77 Arc User
    This may be a dumb question but how does this work exactly? It is only discounted for the first purchase or is that price locked in until you unsub?
  • Options
    thehubby2thehubby2 Posts: 7 Arc User
    My question is: What about those of us who are already subscribers? Do we lose out on this sale because we've already been paying?
  • Options
    crypticarkaynecrypticarkayne Posts: 182 Cryptic Developer
    ruuki said:

This may be a dumb question but how does this work exactly? It is only discounted for the first purchase or is that price locked in until you unsub?

The price is locked in until you unsub or if you change it after the promo is over.
  • Options
    crypticarkaynecrypticarkayne Posts: 182 Cryptic Developer
    thehubby2 said:

My question is: What about those of us who are already subscribers? Do we lose out on this sale because we've already been paying?

If you're a subscriber, you can change your current subscription to take advantage of the promo pricing.