test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weapons & and Outfits you want in the game

corniviccornivic Posts: 199 Arc User
edited October 2015 in Off Topic
I am posting this here, because I don't think I am allowed to post non Champion pictures anywhere but the Off Topic spot.... though I guess it kinda is on topic... but whatever. XD Post pics of weapons or outfits, from other games and movies you want to see.

Post edited by cornivic on

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Holy Scrambled Linkwall, Batman!

And you can like totally make that 3rd on top rogueleatherythingoutfit.​​
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • corniviccornivic Posts: 199 Arc User

Holy Scrambled Linkwall, Batman!

And you can like totally make that 3rd on top rogueleatherythingoutfit.​​

Yeah, I copy the picture from Google + didn't see how to copy the URL to make it a picture like the first 3.

• nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    Its like trying to read the Matrix O_O"

That aside I would like a Phillips Screwdriver as a weapon.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • corniviccornivic Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I has fix it! I guess I should have looked the the on I got from google XD Know I now how to do it.

• zolkactozolkacto Posts: 6 Arc User
    I'd like more Bio, Cyber, and Diesel, punk, lots of tubes and vents and gauges if we are going to continue to get more power armor. more outlandish styles and designs. the toxic steel set was a step in the right direction in this respect

but to be honest I want to see more or magical parts. lots of strips and ribbons and talismans with glowing runes all over.
  • moxiedangermoxiedanger Posts: 189 Arc User
    I don't want any more costume parts or weapon skins in the game, because I'd much rather prefer that the limited resources devoted to the game go towards content and bug fixes.
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Honestly, I'm not keen on seeing TERA's sexist armor/costume to be leaked in CO.
    Anywho, it would be nice if the devs made something like these. (Yeah, I'm a Darksiders fanboy)

Please mind the scaling of the weapons with the body. I really don't want to hold miniature weapons on a large toon.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    at least our cameras don't auto slide down to butt level when you stand still like Tera's do.

stuff the costumes i want this.

streamliner_532.jpg
    and this from the 1930's....damn​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    I want knives and SMGs you can use with pistol powers! Also that sweet bike^

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Since all my previous pictures were maliciously removed, I shall submit these which no doubt all submit to the forum rules of no underpants.

• beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    Requesting Foot Costume Set and Bread Helmet costume unlock.

you can keep your creepy grease paint muppets though.

• brasston2501brasston2501 Posts: 45 Arc User
    I'd like a variety of knives and daggers added to the single and dual blades. I have character concepts who would use blades, but they'd want to be able to get up close and personal, when the light goes out in their target's eyes, not feet away.

I'd also like more plant parts. Leaf/vine hair (if it can move like the Urban Anime hair does all the better). Bark-like skin textures. Bark, vine, moss, and leaf outgrowths from shoulder/back/chest/legs etc that actually look like they are growing from your skin rather than just something tacked on like a lot of the current vine pieces look.

I'd love a transparent tights set. You can set it as full body tights that makes the parts covered by it transparent (something like the new hands/feet aura and the Headless option from Cosmic). If they could add a slider for the transparency that would be even cooler. Then you can layer clothing items (jackets, pants, boots, etc) for a variety of 'invisible wo/man' effects.

More asymmetrical limbs. CoH did the same thing with limiting their asymmetrical limbs to be just 'robot' limbs. Lets toss that. Give us a variety of limb options to choose under those drop downs. Mutated, invisible, armored, veiny. give us the arms I see on some of the Iradiates in the deserts. The ones where the flesh is glowing transparent with the bones visible within. Stuff like that.
  • odinson#7319 odinson Posts: 1 New User
    > @brasston2501 said:
    > I'd like a variety of knives and daggers added to the single and dual blades. I have character concepts who would use blades, but they'd want to be able to get up close and personal, when the light goes out in their target's eyes, not feet away.
    >
    > I'd also like more plant parts. Leaf/vine hair (if it can move like the Urban Anime hair does all the better). Bark-like skin textures. Bark, vine, moss, and leaf outgrowths from shoulder/back/chest/legs etc that actually look like they are growing from your skin rather than just something tacked on like a lot of the current vine pieces look.
    >
    > I'd love a transparent tights set. You can set it as full body tights that makes the parts covered by it transparent (something like the new hands/feet aura and the Headless option from Cosmic). If they could add a slider for the transparency that would be even cooler. Then you can layer clothing items (jackets, pants, boots, etc) for a variety of 'invisible wo/man' effects.
    >
    > More asymmetrical limbs. CoH did the same thing with limiting their asymmetrical limbs to be just 'robot' limbs. Lets toss that. Give us a variety of limb options to choose under those drop downs. Mutated, invisible, armored, veiny. give us the arms I see on some of the Iradiates in the deserts. The ones where the flesh is glowing transparent with the bones visible within. Stuff like that.

i agree. also add some full body tatoos like in god of war. look at kratos and poseidon in that game, things like that would rock
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    same as the zombie limbs except skin level is transparent
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg