test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vigilance is bugged

You may or may not get credit for doing Cybermind, regardless of whether the character has completed previous Fatal Error missions or not.

Not like anyone cares or like it's gonna get fixed, but I'm leaving the note here.

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    It's not Vigilance it's CYBERMIND that is the problem

and it's a Day ONE bug one as well, since the Introduction of Cybermind Alert, it failed to give credit to it's OWN DAILY mission!

and now the Vigilance mission made the bug even more obvious​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • foxypersonfoxyperson Posts: 251 Arc User
    So not getting fixed. Yeah I knew Vigilance was too good to be true.
    Well... crypticarkayne said he noted it and he will look it up
    Noted. We're going to look into this.

but that was 1 month ago.... pig-30.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User

So not getting fixed. Yeah I knew Vigilance was too good to be true.

Okay, Eyore.

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Just keep doing it. It'll eventually count one of your runs.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    avianos said:

Well... crypticarkayne said he noted it and he will look it up

but that was 1 month ago....

They can't fix it unless they can pin down what is causing the mission to not give proper credit.

Since this is an issue that appears to be semi-random that makes it harder to pin down.
    They can't fix it unless they can pin down what is causing the mission to not give proper credit.

Since this is an issue that appears to be semi-random that makes it harder to pin down.

True, very true, and this bug seems to be random​​
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    I wouldn't mind so much if Cybermind was like most other special alerts . . . but he's not, the mission to beat him is ridiculously long, and while most missions might take 5 to 10 minutes, this dude takes thirty minutes or more. Not having the mission count is just salt in the wound.
  • acaloyteofmarvelacaloyteofmarvel Posts: 9 Arc User
    Last week, when running characters that had Vigilance, you could get the mission (I believe it was Forum Malvernum) from Lt Patti. With one last mission, Fatal Error Cybermind, it is not with Patti, and isn't showing up with Socrates (as of this afternoon, 12/8/15 it did, this evening it is not available with Socrates either) I have run 3 characters through it, and only one got credit, and getting the mission form Socrates in the Ren Cen. The other two have been through it twice and still no credit for it to complete the Vigilance cycle.
    Why is it, after every "Update" (Not that the Christmas tree is in the center again) does it cause bug after bug?

And Can we PLEASE get a GM, or Developer, to monitor the game during game play? I have sent in 3 Help tickets on this issue, and NONE of the ticket numbers I have are listed when I check (Or try to check) open tickets?
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Sometimes I wonder if people have not "unlocked" the Cybermind mission, Raid Array. Even if you have the Vigilance mission, you have to pick up the Raid Array mission to get credit.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
    edited December 2015
    Sometimes I wonder if people have not "unlocked" the Cybermind mission, Raid Array. Even if you have the Vigilance mission, you have to pick up the Raid Array mission to get credit.

NO YOU DON'T!
    I Have characters who never did Fatal Error missions chain, and still got Credit for Vigilance

and characters who run with both Raid Array and Vigilance still fail to get credit for both​​
  • draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User

No that's not the problem. You can still be affected by this bug if you have the Raid array mission.
    edited December 2015
    Wait? Really? You can get credit even if you don't have the Raid Array mission? That is good to know.
    I've never even bothered queuing for the Alert without it.
    I have also never run into this bug.

I'll try tonight, without picking up Raid Array, and see if I get the no credit bug.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    The first time I experienced the bug was with a character that had the daily mission, the characters that have yet to experience the bug haven't done any of the other cybermind missions. I'm sure that's completely coincidental but clearly success on getting the vigilance credit doesn't rely on having access to the daily.
    As I pointed out in another thread, I played Cybermind four times last night.
    Three got credit, two with the Raid Array mission, one without.

One did not get credit, and he did not have Raid Array mission.