test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

10/15/2015 Release Notes

ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
edited December 2015 in Release Notes
10/15/2015 Release Notes

New Releases
- A new +1 level-up pack is available in the C-Store for 200 Zen. This items grants the user a random piece of primary and secondary gear and an additional level of experience.

Onslaught Fixes
- Updated incorrect flavor text on the Gadgeteering "Boomerang Toss" power.
- Fixed a missing eyepatch costume piece.
- Lance Rain no longer incorrectly plays Medusa's VO
- Mind Break no longer incorrectly plays Medusa's VO
- Force Cascade no longer incorrectly plays Gravitar's VO

These player & moderator maintained bug threads are checked weekly by the development team:
- http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1203148/onslaught-bugs-and-balance-qol-concerns
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1198089/known-power-bugs
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1194284/champions-online-alerts-issues
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1199083/costume-bug-list
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1198119/compiled-list-of-bugs-issues-and-qol-concerns-version-2-0
Post edited by ladygadfly on

Comments

• circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    So once again, the Devs has refused to care for their players, and didn't bother reading the feedback of the Token Item, and made it OVER 100Zen, when we clearly said, anything over 100Zen is overpriced, well done!.

While we're on the topic, good fixes, finally got the VO fixed, but like I said above, about how well you deal with Feedback. I still see NO Hideout Rooms, in the PTS, nor being worked on, Im quite dispointed.

Edit: Soo, is this token limited time or perm?, or is this one of the useless "One time only" that you guys try to profit from?, a quick cash grab?, Or is it just a simple mistake?

Psi.
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    *points at massive pile of feedback on the price of the token shouldn't exceed 100 zen*

there was a similar situation when the XP boosters were being made in "xp booster +" people said "make them give double XP and we'll buy them" but you guys didn't so people were more than happy to settle for thousands that are floating about thanks to lockboxes...

And with the pricing on the token, it's the same thing...sure you'll see some sales, but nowhere near as many as you would if it was 100 zen, rather than 200, because the thought of dropping $5 onto the game to get 5 levels is more appealing than the thought of dropping $5 onto the game and getting two levels and a key. (because people like "neat" things)

or could it be that you don't get to decide the pricing at all? (in which case you really should say so)

Kinda sad actually, I was going gonna buy a few of em, but due to the less than...great pricing, I'll just pass on em.

on a side note, thanks for fixing the voice issue things (at least i hope they are fixed)

[yay..fixing typos -_-"]
    Post edited by notyuu on
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
    ʞıss ɯǝ' oɥ ʞıss ɯǝ ƃoop
    Psi.
  • draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    The price isn't as bad as I thought it would be but it is still overpriced. Making it a limited time only item won't make it any more appealing at the current price.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    Thanks for fixing the Mind Break, Force Cascade & Lance Rain!

Ego Blade Breach (Rank 3) still has Medusa's VO however.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    cryneting said:

So once again, the Devs has refused to care for their players, and didn't bother reading the feedback of the Token Item, and made it OVER 100Zen, when we clearly said, anything over 100Zen is overpriced, well done!.

While we're on the topic, good fixes, finally got the VO fixed, but like I said above, about how well you deal with Feedback. I still see NO Hideout Rooms, in the PTS, nor being worked on, Im quite dispointed.

I don't want funds wasted on hideouts, thank you devs for listening.

See...they do care.

cryneting said:

I don't want funds wasted on hideouts, thank you devs for listening.

See...they do care.
    Hello troll, how are you today?.

I got a qeastion, why is the login function glitched out?, is it glitched out of anyone else?
    Psi.
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Cry, at this point you are the ONLY person who gives a flying Foxbat about the hideout rooms. We have no need of them, we have no use for them, and quite frankly our art people (person?) have better things to do with their time.

Give it up. You're boring.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited October 2015
    jonsills said:

Cry, at this point you are the ONLY person who gives a flying Foxbat about the hideout rooms. We have no need of them, we have no use for them, and quite frankly our art people (person?) have better things to do with their time.

An flying Foxbat?, Whaaa?

Also, there are people out there who, do care (Not as much as I do quiet frankly) but, they are people. Im sorry, its getting old, I kown but this is just unacceptable, they can do better then this, I kown they can, but the Facts are shining thought.

Let me tell you something, does anyone here play Warframe?, Yes?, Well do you remaber what happened to the forms, when they found out DE where making a partnership with PW?, Yes?, Well then, that bacily shows alot of points and facts about PW.

Im just pointing it out there, Im sorry this upsets everyone, I really am, but I want my voice to be heard, Even if I over do it. If I don't then PW will keep Inogreing feedback, Like they have done already and countless times

Post edited by circleofpsi#4619 on
    Psi.
    cryneting said:

ʞıss ɯǝ' oɥ ʞıss ɯǝ ƃoop

Uhh, how did this get here?
    Psi.
  • tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
    are you going to fix the arcane tights face?
  • draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    cryneting said:

cryneting said:

ʞıss ɯǝ' oɥ ʞıss ɯǝ ƃoop

Someones having too much fun with forum tools. Hard to say who though since it doesn't have the usual edited by. Either way someone is overusing their power.
  • chibiskunkchibiskunk Posts: 6 Arc User
    For the hideouts, why not just door animations we can walk through for the rooms that are accessible through glitches?
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    cryneting wrote: »

Edit: Soo, is this token limited time or perm?, or is this one of the useless "One time only" that you guys try to profit from?, a quick cash grab?, Or is it just a simple mistake?

It's feedback, not demands. You made your feedback and the developers disagreed with it. If they think 100 Zen is too low, then they're not going to price it at 100 Zen just because some people don't like the price. As far as hideout rooms go, it's probably a low priority. Everyone's probably working on the new additions to the Halloween event.

The level up token says it's a limited time. The rest of your paragraph makes no sense. Yes, of course they're trying to make a profit. That's what businesses do. If you want them to be able to tackle more things (like your hideout rooms) then they need more money to pay more people to get that stuff done. This game isn't developed by volunteers.​​
    biffsig.jpg
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    gradii wrote: »
    He's not the only one, I agree with him. If I ever come back to CO (miracles happen, they might fix something)

You're gone? Will miracles never cease?​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • ceroyceroy Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2015

It's feedback, not demands. You made your feedback and the developers disagreed with it. If they think 100 Zen is too low, then they're not going to price it at 100 Zen just because some people don't like the price. As far as hideout rooms go, it's probably a low priority. Everyone's probably working on the new additions to the Halloween event.

The level up token says it's a limited time. The rest of your paragraph makes no sense. Yes, of course they're trying to make a profit. That's what businesses do. If you want them to be able to tackle more things (like your hideout rooms) then they need more money to pay more people to get that stuff done. This game isn't developed by volunteers.​​

If the player base isn't happy with the pricing, then they aren't going to make a profit. That was the whole point of the suggestion of 100Z instead of 200Z. If you have customers ready to buy your product and they tell you that they would buy it if it wasn't overpriced, then it would be wise to at least meet them halfway. I mean, we are the pay check of your company...

Wow, sometimes I can't believe what appears on these forums...

• kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Keep in mind that it's probably not the devs that set the price, but the bean-counters in sales and finance...

At least, that's how most business work.​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

• kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    They'll see if it's correctly priced based on how much money they make. Not based on the comments of 4-6 people.
  • jasinblazejasinblaze Posts: 1,360 Arc User
    remote training and fusing made the extra hide out rooms unneeded.
    but....
    if they sold a hideout expansion that allowed mass fusing ( fuse all of 1 type of mod in one click) and a training room that gave 25% discounts on retcons i would buy that for 1000zen
  • seeker1235seeker1235 Posts: 64 Arc User
    kamokami said:

They'll see if it's correctly priced based on how much money they make. Not based on the comments of 4-6 people.

In theory, that's how it should work. In practical experience with Cryptic and CO, that's not how it works (the rank upgrade catalysts are the most prominent example, but it's been done with a lesser degree with everything else that's ended up overpriced and very rarely bought). Instead of going "Oh crap! It's not selling! We overpriced this! We should lower the price point so that the bulk of sales makes up for the lower price point - especially since these are products that have only a development cost, not a manufacturing cost!" they go "Oh crap! It's not selling! Well, people must just not want it. Let's make something else and give it a high price."

It's madness, I tell you.
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    cryneting said:

I just want to apologize on behalf of the player base to Ladygadfly and other devs who have to read the rather rude post like these that are not reflective of the majority of the player base.

On a seperate note: I'm very happy with the price. It is a tad lower than I'd thought it'd be. I would perfer these things not be so easily obtainable and everyone just goes and raids the Q exchange for a measly 100z for a level? Play the darn game, sheesh. 200z in more than fair imo. It gets you that 1 level you just don't want to grind for plus a piece of gear.

Unlocking those hideouts' extra rooms and making them functional would be great especially for me who likes to do machinimas, but I don't think NOT getting that means they "didn't bother reading" and "refused to care for their players". They just have other stuff they are working on. I'm sure the devs want the game to be as successful and fun as the rest of us.
  • kyastralkyastral Posts: 342 Arc User
    hmm... I see the devs kept the *random* pieces of gear with the level up bonus. Thanks, but no thanks. In my opinion, players would be more forgiving of the 200z pricetag if the gear drops were attuned to the character's Super Stats and level instead of just the character's level.
  • neuraldamageneuraldamage Posts: 590 Arc User

gradii wrote: »

If I ever come back to CO

You're gone? Will miracles never cease?​​

LOL! God I hate it when we agree, but not this time. :wink:

Unfortunately that just leaves more time to troll the forums. :(

No Bloodmoon yet is certainly a little bit disappointing though.

People are broken. - Lum the Mad
  • ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
    Bloodmoon is coming. Until then you can enjoy this sick livestream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOIG-xBON6E#t=21
  • stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    ladygadfly wrote: »

Yuuuus, watch me try to find "Boomerang Toss" for 10 minutes before realizing it's an energy builder. >.<;;

Thanks for the shout-out~!​​
    ceroy wrote: »
    If the player base isn't happy with the pricing, then they aren't going to make a profit. That was the whole point of the suggestion of 100Z instead of 200Z. If you have customers ready to buy your product and they tell you that they would buy it if it wasn't overpriced, then it would be wise to at least meet them halfway. I mean, we are the pay check of your company...

Wow, sometimes I can't believe what appears on these forums...

Likewise. You're assuming you know how much these things are already selling. Just because you're not going to buy one because it's a buck too expensive doesn't mean nobody else will. The forums are a small section of the playerbase. They are by no means a majority.

I'll bet the sales and marketing teams at Cryptic have a much better handle on how much they should price things at with all their analytic data than you do with your personal opinion of how much you want to pay for it. I usually defer to the ones who likely have more information than those that don't. (Not that I always agree with their pricing, but that's neither here nor there.)

(And now my obligatory "I don't work for Cryptic" part of my post, since you seem to think this is "my company.")​​
    biffsig.jpg
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    gradii said:

jonsills said:

He's not the only one, I agree with him. If I ever come back to CO (miracles happen, they might fix something)
    I dont know who has quit more in the past few years, you, Finn or Xeno can someone please make a pie chart to clear this up for me >_<
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    To add to the player feedback - I personally don't care much for the extra hideout rooms and believe that there are better things to work on.
  • canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    I'm actually surprised it's as low as 200 zen.
    draogn said:

The price isn't as bad as I thought it would be but it is still overpriced. Making it a limited time only item won't make it any more appealing at the current price.

That's kinda my perspective on it too. I was expecting to see a price around 280 zen myself. I probably wouldn't go for it -- I have enough 40s, really - except maybe when zen is going for a bonus sale. $2 per level isn't terrible, especially compared to the really overoriced stuff like catalysts, but I would have prefered a price around 140-160 zen.

We'll always think they overprice stuff. And they'll always think that gamers are just cheap bastards. It's the circle of gaming life.

Given limited resources, the hideout rooms aren't a priority for me either. I'd prefer that an environmental artist work on creating SG bases, provided they also had a plan to work on stuff for SGs to do. If done well, SG bases would attract people back to the game (which I don't think can be said about expanded hideouts) and a base construction system might serve as a baby step to a primitive version of the Foundry.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User
    kamokami said:

this
    what is actually feedback if just a max of 30 of all the people that play just have something to say?
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
    draogn said:

cryneting said:

cryneting said:

ʞıss ɯǝ' oɥ ʞıss ɯǝ ƃoop

Someones having too much fun with forum tools. Hard to say who though since it doesn't have the usual edited by. Either way someone is overusing their power.
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I was typing something and then that happened

Dx
    Psi.
    edited October 2015
    Duel-Post Whoops!
    Psi.
    edited October 2015
    @biffsmackwell

(Edit: I had to redo, this comment, as last time I posted it, it didn't work, wonderful)

Yes, I do apologize Biff, an old keyboard and stress do not mix well, and I am going thought a stage of "Out For Blood", lately so that might explain it, so yes my Paragraph, is a piece of poop. However back onto topic at hand.

You are correct they do need to make some-sort of Profit, however that does not give them the excuse to Ignore their Fan-base, everyone in the PTS strictly asked for it not to be over 100 Zen, they had plenty of time to do it, while it was sitting on the PTS, and what did they do?, They didn't respond to any comments on the PTS notes, and they put it onto the Live OVER the price that the Fan-base wanted. So that bacily proves that they didn't' care and Ignored our feedback, like always.

Sure, I can agree that they are doing some-what of a good job, with all the Bug Fix's, and Im sure we're all grateful of that, and want more Fins, over new "Content", and with the VO fix I am quite happy that I can go and start building my builds, without that holding me back.

However, they are still countless more out there, and some they just turn around and say: its Intended, get used to it. Not really acceptable is it?

Now about the Hideouts, while I may be putting too much care into it, and letting it drive me, other people DO care about it, However why are they bothering with content like Onslaught, that is clearly still buggy and has overpriced items, bugs and exploits all over. And now your telling me they want to give us "More" content, without fixing the ones they didn;t bother fixing?.

Also, countless people want it, they understand that it was lazy of the Devs, to leave an unfinished project inside the game, its what the Fan-Base want, are they caring or going into QOL or the suggestion box's saying that, we're going to do this and that?. Nope!.

So, whats the point of the QOL topic in the first place, if they ignore and even get Mods, to remove some Feedback, that players want inside the QOL. Thats what QOL is about repairing the game and getting content that PLAYERS WANT, not what makes them more dosh, to play swim inside.

However, you are correct on your points, however QOL SHOULD be Top Priority!, not making cash-grabs and Profits, to just squeeze money out of their Fan-base. Just look at DE, I can bet you, if they controlled this game, they whuold do alot better in all respect.

Psi.
    edited October 2015
    gradii said:

jonsills said:

Uhh, thanks I guess, but why did you leave excaly?
    kallethen said:

Keep in mind that it's probably not the devs that set the price, but the bean-counters in sales and finance...

At least, that's how most business work.​​

I Did not kown, that if Im going to be honest, however I don't think this apply's to game ones, Well I won''t be shocked d if PW did such a thing, The Irony is even in there name "Perfect". No didn't get the joke? Awww.

Wow, is that ALL you got to say?, Really?.

"Hay looks guys, someone made a cool video", What about the FEEDBACK?

@xrazamax

We don't need a White Knight, here.

Thanks!
    Psi.
    edited October 2015
    Ok, I found out why that Text was there!

The Might power of COPY & PASTE!
    Psi.
    cryneting wrote: »
    You are correct they do need to make some-sort of Profit, however that does not give them the excuse to Ignore their Fan-base, everyone in the PTS strictly asked for it not to be over 100 Zen, they had plenty of time to do it, while it was sitting on the PTS, and what did they do?, They didn't respond to any comments on the PTS notes, and they put it onto the Live OVER the price that the Fan-base wanted. So that bacily proves that they didn't' care and Ignored our feedback, like always.

First, you're assuming that they're "ignoring" their fan-base. It's absolutely within reason that they heard their fan-base but disagreed. They're the ones in charge, and they set the price. Or, their sales and marketing team do, regardless of how much feedback the playerbase gives. This doesn't mean the developers aren't paying attention or just don't care. This means that people who are more qualified to choose a price are doing so over a half a dozen people who won't like the price being higher than 100 Zen.

You're going to have to understand that "ignoring feedback" doesn't mean that they don't care. It often means someone knows better, or someone overrides what the developers want. Look at it this way, if you worked at a restaurant and a few of your friends came in wanting a hamburger, and they didn't wanna pay four bucks, would you go to your boss and demand that the burgers cost 2.50 because of a few customers' feedback? Do you think you and your friends' "feedback" is a better metric to judge prices than the people in sales and marketing who have been setting prices for years based on market trends and not just on hunches and guesses?

You may not agree on the price, but that doesn't mean people aren't listening. It just means someone else decided differently. If Cryptic bent to every customer's demands on prices, the game would have been shut down years ago because they'd hardly make any money because a small amount of people on the forums think things are overpriced.
    Sure, I can agree that they are doing some-what of a good job, with all the Bug Fix's, and Im sure we're all grateful of that, and want more Fins, over new "Content", and with the VO fix I am quite happy that I can go and start building my builds, without that holding me back.

However, they are still countless more out there, and some they just turn around and say: its Intended, get used to it. Not really acceptable is it?

You got an actual example of them saying a bug is "intended, get used to it" or is that just your summation of what's happened? Because so far, judging by your reactions to how the developers don't bend over backwards to your feedback, it seems like you might be painting a skewed picture about it.
    Now about the Hideouts, while I may be putting too much care into it, and letting it drive me, other people DO care about it, However why are they bothering with content like Onslaught, that is clearly still buggy and has overpriced items, bugs and exploits all over. And now your telling me they want to give us "More" content, without fixing the ones they didn;t bother fixing?.

I'm guessing new content and new things to do bring in more people than adding a few rooms to hideouts or fixing some content bugs (which in particular, if I may ask?).
    Also, countless people want it, they understand that it was lazy of the Devs, to leave an unfinished project inside the game, its what the Fan-Base want, are they caring or going into QOL or the suggestion box's saying that, we're going to do this and that?. Nope!.

Countless more people don't want hideout rooms and want new stuff to do instead. It's easy to make up statistics.
    So, whats the point of the QOL topic in the first place, if they ignore and even get Mods, to remove some Feedback, that players want inside the QOL. Thats what QOL is about repairing the game and getting content that PLAYERS WANT, not what makes them more dosh, to play swim inside.

Hmm, did they have a guarantee on this topic that as soon as anything's posted, they'll have a short timeframe - or any timeframe at all - that those things would be addressed? Developers read and take notes on all these threads, whether they have the resources to take care of all these things or whether they should be working on them as opposed to other, more important things like content updates is a different thing altogether.
    However, you are correct on your points, however QOL SHOULD be Top Priority!, not making cash-grabs and Profits, to just squeeze money out of their Fan-base. Just look at DE, I can bet you, if they controlled this game, they whuold do alot better in all respect.

I understand that for you, quality-of-life updates are the biggest priority, but you do not speak for the entire playerbase. Cryptic has to act on what's best for the majority of the playerbase. I'm guessing that those rooms in the hideouts are not a big deal for most of the playerbase.

I can only speak for myself, but I spend less than 1% of my time in-game in any of my hideouts. I'm only there to access my account bank. I have three or four different hideouts, and they're all the same to me, it doesn't matter to me that I can put a giant laser on my moon base or change the lights in my loft, because I'm just there to look at my account bank. Consider that perhaps, more players use their hideouts like I do, and don't care about the extra rooms in the least. Maybe this is the kind of information that Cryptic has that makes them not make extra rooms in your hideout a top priority.

It's just a guess, but it's worth considering.​​
    biffsig.jpg
    edited October 2015
    @cryneting

We don't need anyone ranting like a crazy person, here.

Thanks!
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    edited October 2015

I can only speak for myself, but I spend less than 1% of my time in-game in any of my hideouts. I'm only there to access my account bank. I have three or four different hideouts, and they're all the same to me, it doesn't matter to me that I can put a giant laser on my moon base or change the lights in my loft, because I'm just there to look at my account bank. Consider that perhaps, more players use their hideouts like I do, and don't care about the extra rooms in the least. Maybe this is the kind of information that Cryptic has that makes them not make extra rooms in your hideout a top priority.

It's just a guess, but it's worth considering.​​
    While you are right they need to focus on more important things and stuff that is better for the playerbase, but the extra rooms already exist the people wanting it are like Roleplayers, yes those do exist aswell in the game, they just want to enter, not much added even, just remove the junk in these rooms and hell remove the doors, i don't expect a door animation honestly.

The point is the rooms already exist they don't need to be made, just remvoe the doors for now and the junk in there i say, not even needing any option for those for now, just a room you can walk in. That s all those people want, but both sides are right. Hideouts not the top Priority but oyu also can't ignore it is some sort of "content" still. People will buy it and will wonder why they sell unfinished stuff you know, also not a good selling point for the game just saying.
    edited October 2015
    Alright, still have no idea how the forms work, so I'll do my best.

@biffsmackwell

Yes, I understand that they are charge and its their game, all that trash, however that still does NOT give them the excuse to NOT hear out their Player-Base, I did not see a single post by any Dev, that we're hearing your feedback, and we'll look into the issue, they shown the token onto the PTS, let us play with it, then ignored all feedback and stuck it onto the Live, no qeastion, no reason, just on there, cuz they wanna work on something "better".

So yes, to me it does mean they ARE aren't paying attention or just don't care, sad to say and its going to be fact if they keep doing this. As for the "Restaurant" thing, then that's hard to explain, while I won't be really in control over the prices, I whuold try my best to keep every customer happy and take in their feedback, let them atlest KNOWN I took care and readed fully into their detailed feedback. While as we're all human and can't keep every happy, cuz that whuold be plan creepy, if I have to admit. However I will let each feedback kown, that they where readed and I'll try my best to implant their feedback within good reason.

I chuold care less, what my friends wanted, if I worked in a place, that they wanted to come into, as they are Friends, I whuold moreless just give them a discount or so, and even then I don't think they whuold be dumb enough, to go into their Friend's job like so, if they are only looking to get their friend in issues. As cold as that makes me sound.

Now I was not the ONLY person, and if alot more people, like the hole fan-base disagreed with it, then YES, it does mean people aren't listening, in all due respect. Go look at Warframe, their Devs, they take almost every Feedback and give us well detailed reasons why this and that can't be done, and if there is a really big issue, like for example: When the head of this warframe looks so bad, DE changed it. (If anyone plays Warframe, they should kown this).

As for the feedback, of "Intended", Im unsure, I am sure I've seen it somewhere, but I chuold be mistaken, eyes tend to read something what they want to read and not what is on there, its a human thing. However I am pretty sure its been done by almost every Dev in all games, so yes I will admit, that was a bit harsh of me. On the " guarantee" thing, I am unsure what you mean by that excaly, sorry but I think my point above might drive into that, I am unsure.

Last but not least, "quality-of-life updates on me", Yes that is right I don't, and I don;t intend to make it that way, I kown that the majority of the player-base, want the price lowered, or maybe half want the hideout rooms, or the majority of the player-base want bug fix's etc. I'm unsure if Im just blind by such rage and disappointment that I don;t see it, but I can;t see anywhere, where they have taken care in the majority of the player-base's Feedback, Like the Price tag.

Now to top it all off, thank you Biff, you have opened my eyes on a few things, but if we can address this together, like we are now, I might be able to finality get this issue of my chest, very few people are capable of doing that, and that's even more to say face to face. So thank you so much for your time here, and I do apologize to you, if this has caused any inconvenience to you.

@xrazamax Yes you are right, I am Crazy!, Me and you, 1v1! :wink:

Ansemthedark pretty much said what I said but in a shorter respond and in a less crazy person like Xraz said :blush:

Psi.
  • carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator
    edited October 2015

- Lance Rain no longer incorrectly plays Medusa's VO
    - Mind Break no longer incorrectly plays Medusa's VO
    - Force Cascade no longer incorrectly plays Gravitar's VO

Not sure if it's scheduled for a later fix, but there's one more power that still plays the Onslaught VO:
    • Id Blade Breach (rank 3 only) plays Medusa's voiceover.
      Note: Ego Blade Breach (with one blade) does not have this problem. The voiceover only applies when the second blade is added.
    @ladygadfly @crypticarkayne
    edited October 2015
    notyuu said:

And with the pricing on the token, it's the same thing...sure you'll see some sales, but nowhere near as many as you would if it was 100 zen, rather than 200, because the thought of dropping $5 onto the game to get 5 levels is more appealing than the thought of dropping $5 onto the game and getting two levels and a key. (because people like "neat" things)

I can understand some people being upset about pricing because they would have bought the item but it is 100 pennies more expensive so now they are out. But for the majority of people, this isn't the case. They never were going to buy those items. The players who actually buy these things are 1) Long time subs who have zen to spend and will sell these more likely than use them 2) A handful of players who reaaaally want this item 3) Whales (Not literal whales).

The majority of people who are actually going to whip out a credit card to buy these items are going to buy it at 200z no problem. If the item was half of what it is now, you might get an Arona or two who'd buy it, but you're only getting half from what the big spenders who actually buy the majority of these items. Secondly, if the item was half of its current price and the average person was buying this item and leveling up this way, everyone else who never could afford this item and never were going to get it, they're gonna feel even more shafted. "Everyone is buying power/levels/gear and I'm here having to actually put in a bunch of time to get stronger." Not cool.

Let the big spenders buy their item, and let the odd customer who only pays once in a while pull out their card if they really want this item, but F2P games will rarely ever have items with low prices aimed for mass purchasing. There is a reason their customer base is playing a F2P game - they don't want to spend money at all. 200z is a perfect balance of pricing - the average customer has it in reach, but it isn't so cheap everyone is gonna buy 10 of them to skip levels 30-40, pointing and laughing at everyone else who had to do it the old fashioned way. And the whales can keep paying cash to keep the game's hamster wheel spinning.
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    Level up items are pointless no matter what the price. Not even sure why we're talking about hideout rooms in this particular thread but those are kinda pointless too.

and both actually encourage people to play less of the actual content in the game if you think about it...
    (One by allowing you to skip content and the other by giving you more space to stand around in your hideout...doing whatever it is you're doing in there.)

Looking foreward to the new Blood Moon stuff though!

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    BUG: FATAL ERROR: Cybermind, DOES NOT 100% register the Daily and the Alerts: Vigilance missions after successful completition

Bug: Psedo-Pets devices (like Nightmare Generator, Teleiosaurus Pheromones e.t.c), Sidekicks and Back-Ups can still be used as Onslaught Villain (or be trigger before turning into one), please get rid of those damn Dinos, those things have already ruined the game

Bug: Genetic Exhaustion penalty Debuff STILL DOESN'T EXIST, people can exploit dragging out the Device from the tray, denying Guardian Tokens, and then go buy and equip another one​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    avianos said:

please get rid of those damn Dinos, those things have already ruined the game

Ehh...they're kinda annoying when they're all up in my face while standing around ren center... but seriously?
    No they're not ruining anything..not even when OVs use them. If they're bothering you hit them with a maintained aoe for a few seconds, that'll get rid of them for awhile.

You can't make comments like that and expect anyone to take your objections seriously!

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    beezeeze wrote: »
    Ehh...they're kinda annoying when they're all up in my face while standing around ren center... but seriously?
    No they're not ruining anything..not even when OVs use them. If they're bothering you hit them with a maintained aoe for a few seconds, that'll get rid of them for awhile.

You can't make comments like that and expect anyone to take your objections seriously!

Yes, my opinion for the dinos is Subjective
    but I'm NOT telling them to REMOVE them from game, i'm telling to make them unusable during the Onslaugh Villain Transformation like they should be
    beezeeze wrote: »

What for? they will respawn 5 seconds later and they will attack you!
    And why should Onslaught Villains b ALLOWED to use them in the first place? they are extra damage that are not part of the OSV Transformation​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!