test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Which Super Villain would you like to play as next?

13»

Comments

• sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    Kigatilik
    nepht said:

I want to see Evil OV twin becomes for the following players because their costumes I think are the best in the game :D

Garbage Eater cause his main is like LOLWUT @_@

Brou , cause who wouldnt want to be Brou for a day.

Smackwell CAUSE YOUR FACE!

Caliga ( comon I aint buying into this he is a good guy lie U_U ).

Silverspar cause anger wolf.

Britannia has a good costume but she aint evil ( well that depends on who you ask :P ) I would be down for a evil twin OV become for her.

Of course this idea would only work if the players where cool with it :V

Prime's current nemesis is a North Korean knock-off droid with a bad paint job and dodgy AI. Would that work?
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • rianfrostrianfrost Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    never mind
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Other
    nepht said:

spinnytop said:

nepht said:

Brou , cause who wouldnt want to be Brou for a day.

s( O _ O)/
    nepht said:

Silverspar cause anger wolf.

Are you the reason she left? u3u
    Spar came back after I gave her promise she could close Conquer HQ in her chat tab :D

Channels sorta went full bats*** :/

went?
  • nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Mange the Merciless Mutt and his Flea Circus. Just like Cloverfield.

We aren't stuck with pen and paper origin Champions villains are we?
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    Other
    I vote Drhoz- a player character from a PnP game.
    Gnoll wizard- with the disad: deliberate killer.(instead of casual killer) Yes, that's what he listed it as.
    After he started going for late night walks, the late night crime rate dropped, ok the bodies in the river count rose but only of criminals.
    Apart from that the character was perfectly well behaved.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • theanothernametheanothername Posts: 35 Arc User
    Other
    My Nemesis.
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    The Warlord
    There's a ton of villains that I'd sure like to play, but from the options given the one that immediately caught my eye was Warlord. Simply because I think I'd dig how the dude would play like some weird variant on how vehicles operate:

Onslaught Warlord

HP: 5 Million
    Color: Orange
    The mighty war machine of Roger Warwell, Warlord is designed to take on any challenge and fit any situation; its flame-retardant armor, vulcan cannons, and napalm blasters all at the ready to burn, corner, and hunt down foes.

Warlord doesn't have a stacking/building mechanic like most Onslaught villains do. Instead, he uses traditional energy, and none of his powers have a cooldown, meaning he can go full-out on the onset. However, he will need to reload from time to time, which can create a troubling situation if you're surrounded by foes. To add to this, he also can suffer self-damage if he uses his explosives at the wrong times. Much like other Onslaught villains, he has 100 max energy.

SLOT 1: Vulcan Cannon
    Unleashes 5-hit bursts of piercing damage on your target from as far as 200 feet away. No energy cost.

SLOT 2: Napalm Spray
    Fires out a wide, large maintained cone of fire in front of you, using up 5 energy. The napalm spray hits in a 100 degree cone within 200 feet, and does high fire damage. If a target is stuck in the spray for its whole duration, they will become burned, and begin taking Fire damage over time.

SLOT 3: Grenade Launcher
    Launches high-explosives at your primary target, dealing them crushing and fire damage and knocking them away. The blast has a 30 foot range and the grenade can hit as far as 250 feet away. Costs 10 energy. This move is his method of travel-power removal, but can also inflict self-damage if the blast is too close to you.

SLOT 4: Napalm Bomb
    Used similarly to Strafing Run, Napalm Bomb lets you throw out a blast of fiery death at your location, leaving behind a patch of Napalm. This patch, similar to the fight in his alert, can spell very quick death for anyone stuck within, but will only stay lit for 30 seconds, and if Warlord is within 300 feet of his patch. Inversely, if the patch is within 100 feet of a HERMES turret it will also become extinguished. Finally, Napalm Blasts DO cause self-damage if you stand inside them. Costs 20 energy, and can only deploy 5 napalm bomb blasts at once.

SLOT 5: Mechanized Shotgun
    Valuable for keeping enemies off of you, this charged cone burst can deal out hefty piercing damage in a 90 degre cone in front of you, with a 150 foot range. Anyone hit by this cone gets knocked/pushed back. If charged, you unleash a rapid barrage of shotgun bursts that rapidly push all foes within the cone away. Costs 10 energy when tapped, and uses up all remaining energy when charged.

SLOT 6: Secondary Weapons
    Deploys a pair of shoulder-mounted gatling guns. These guns stay out for 30 seconds and will deal constant piercing damage to the two nearest targets to you, within 200 feet. The damage isn't high, but it keeps you well-guarded and continues your onslaught while you might be recuperating. These use up 30 energy.

SLOT 7: Vulcan Beam
    A maintained assault that focuses a deadly beam of heat on a single target, doing rapidly escalating fire damage to them. The beam also hits all other targets in line with the main target for half-damage. This uses up 25 energy.

BLOCK: Reload
    Because Warlord uses energy, he requires a way to get it back, and he accomplishes this via a Reload function. The reload does not have any cooldown, and takes 5 seconds to complete. However during this duration, you cannot attack (aside from Secondary Weapons and other traps you might have deployed), become snared (move at standard hero speed), and will take double damage from all sources.

TRAVEL POWER: Jet Slide
    Warlord's armor is much too heavy to keep airborne without significant outside help. However, his jets do manage to keep him moving regardless. Jet Slide boosts Warlord's ground speed heftily, and acts very much like an upgraded powerslide travel power. It also has the added advantage of also causing you to crush and push back enemies nearby your feet!
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    Dr. Destroyer
    That git Bluhman as he is sooooo evil. Each time he appears at any CC he just wins AUTOMATICALLY ( that and he does the best costumes ) him and his partner in crime Garbage Eater just rob us CC SGs blind -_-
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • jellycupsowbugjellycupsowbug Posts: 358 Arc User
    Warlord's travel power should be a self root. x3
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    The Warlord
    Warlord. Because nothing screams "science" as loud as walking tank. With guns.​​
  • gaarafrednorrispgaarafrednorrisp Posts: 504 Arc User
    I know a certain insane doctor that would disagree with you.
    AWWWW CHAMPIONS UNIVERSE! DON'T YOU DARE. BE SOUR. CLAP FOR YOUR NIGHTMARE AND FEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAH!
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    The Warlord
    A certain weakly written Mary Sue Dr Doom knock-off is not a character I'm really invested in. ;]​​
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 766 Arc User
    The Warlord
    bluhman wrote: »
    There's a ton of villains that I'd sure like to play, but from the options given the one that immediately caught my eye was Warlord. Simply because I think I'd dig how the dude would play like some weird variant on how vehicles operate:

Onslaught Warlord
    HP: 5 Million
    Color: Orange
    The mighty war machine of Roger Warwell, Warlord is designed to take on any challenge and fit any situation; its flame-retardant armor, vulcan cannons, and napalm blasters all at the ready to burn, corner, and hunt down foes.

Warlord doesn't have a stacking/building mechanic like most Onslaught villains do. Instead, he uses traditional energy, and none of his powers have a cooldown, meaning he can go full-out on the onset. However, he will need to reload from time to time, which can create a troubling situation if you're surrounded by foes. To add to this, he also can suffer self-damage if he uses his explosives at the wrong times. Much like other Onslaught villains, he has 100 max energy.

SLOT 1: Vulcan Cannon
    Unleashes 5-hit bursts of piercing damage on your target from as far as 200 feet away. No energy cost.

SLOT 2: Napalm Spray
    Fires out a wide, large maintained cone of fire in front of you, using up 5 energy. The napalm spray hits in a 100 degree cone within 200 feet, and does high fire damage. If a target is stuck in the spray for its whole duration, they will become burned, and begin taking Fire damage over time.

SLOT 3: Grenade Launcher
    Launches high-explosives at your primary target, dealing them crushing and fire damage and knocking them away. The blast has a 30 foot range and the grenade can hit as far as 250 feet away. Costs 10 energy. This move is his method of travel-power removal, but can also inflict self-damage if the blast is too close to you.

SLOT 4: Napalm Bomb
    Used similarly to Strafing Run, Napalm Bomb lets you throw out a blast of fiery death at your location, leaving behind a patch of Napalm. This patch, similar to the fight in his alert, can spell very quick death for anyone stuck within, but will only stay lit for 30 seconds, and if Warlord is within 300 feet of his patch. Inversely, if the patch is within 100 feet of a HERMES turret it will also become extinguished. Finally, Napalm Blasts DO cause self-damage if you stand inside them. Costs 20 energy, and can only deploy 5 napalm bomb blasts at once.

SLOT 5: Mechanized Shotgun
    Valuable for keeping enemies off of you, this charged cone burst can deal out hefty piercing damage in a 90 degre cone in front of you, with a 150 foot range. Anyone hit by this cone gets knocked/pushed back. If charged, you unleash a rapid barrage of shotgun bursts that rapidly push all foes within the cone away. Costs 10 energy when tapped, and uses up all remaining energy when charged.

SLOT 6: Secondary Weapons
    Deploys a pair of shoulder-mounted gatling guns. These guns stay out for 30 seconds and will deal constant piercing damage to the two nearest targets to you, within 200 feet. The damage isn't high, but it keeps you well-guarded and continues your onslaught while you might be recuperating. These use up 30 energy.

SLOT 7: Vulcan Beam
    A maintained assault that focuses a deadly beam of heat on a single target, doing rapidly escalating fire damage to them. The beam also hits all other targets in line with the main target for half-damage. This uses up 25 energy.

BLOCK: Reload
    Because Warlord uses energy, he requires a way to get it back, and he accomplishes this via a Reload function. The reload does not have any cooldown, and takes 5 seconds to complete. However during this duration, you cannot attack (aside from Secondary Weapons and other traps you might have deployed), become snared (move at standard hero speed), and will take double damage from all sources.

TRAVEL POWER: Jet Slide
    Warlord's armor is much too heavy to keep airborne without significant outside help. However, his jets do manage to keep him moving regardless. Jet Slide boosts Warlord's ground speed heftily, and acts very much like an upgraded powerslide travel power. It also has the added advantage of also causing you to crush and push back enemies nearby your feet!

GOD YES! This would make me want to play this for something other than just to daily up the tokens! I would be killing people all day long! I have like 55k guardian tokens that I haven't spent yet! This would be a perfect place to drop them :D​​
    [NbK]XStorm
  • jellycupsowbugjellycupsowbug Posts: 358 Arc User
    Unlock that flame thrower, too. .O.
  • orlokk88orlokk88 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Warlord

Bludhound (I think his summon Bloodcurs would be a cool power)

Mechassassin
  • wacky99wacky99 Posts: 115 Arc User
    Other
    I voted for "other", only because I'm interested to see if the devs can pull off using a Nemesis as an OV.

Otherwise, I'd probably select someone who's a bit different to the three currently available, maybe a munitions themed character like ASCII or a summoner like Mr Gemini.

Stuffy on the old CO forums. PWE ate my username.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Kigatilik
    Ooohhh Valerian would be cool, but.... Not sure what actual powers she has. I thought she was like Poe in that she mostly just used weapons?

Medusa though... hehe....
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • glortorglortor Posts: 324 Arc User
    Other
    Our own nemesis would be awesome.