test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Steam wallet is not working!

lalidmalalidma Posts: 9 Arc User
edited October 2015 in PC & Technical Issues
when i click to buy zen at z-store, it show an empty window, here the proof,http://iwhitefox.deviantart.com/art/20151008-191957-564943210 and i also have about 30 dollar in my steam wallet

Comments

• tigerofcachticetigerofcachtice Posts: 551 Arc User
    @crypticarkayne , @ladygadfly

I'm sorry to invoke you guys again! But this DIRECTLY impacts your top line AND the UX of new Steam players coming in precisely because of your successful Steam awareness drive! This is an earnest and sincere attempt to buy from you, your store, your team, your company. Please fix this or at least address this for great justice.

Lalidma has kindly provided evidence and even uploaded a screenshot to his dA account to best aid you. Now, we know of 1 example, only because this player has kindly mentioned it already. We don't know how many other potential customers are experiencing the same issue. Lalidma, thank you for your effort, sorry for the trouble.

Lalidma, I believe I suggested in the Steam forums you try connecting from a Proxy, which you can find in the Loader settings. I don't mean to impose, but any more information you can share would be useful. Maybe it's a Steam issue, but I'm sure Cryptic is trying to cater to you and other players, and may not be aware of this issue until now.
    Banner%20Try%20Again.jpg
    More action at Champions Online Comics @ http://co-comics.webs.com
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Why is Steam Wallet always buggy?
    it always breaks no matter how many times they "fix" it
    That can't be good for Business​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!