test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Champions Online On Alert Issues

theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Gameplay Bugs
This thread is for posting issues/bugs which exist on LIVE related to the Alerts system, Nemesis System & PvP.
It works alongside these other threads:

- Power Bugs
- Costume Bugs
- Other Issues & QOL Concerns

Keeping in mind the latest PTS thread aims to address the god awful knockback that some NPCs have, I think that's a major issue taken care of.

I will update this post with bugs that have been posted below.

Thanks in advance.

Bugs/Issues

- Master Villain Defaults show up in Devana Hawke & Nighthawk? Alerts. That is the name of this NPC and also they do not have any attacks programmed in. They will simply stand there and get hit or run up to & follow players like lost puppies. They can be attacked and killed. Please give them appropriate attacks and change their names.

- GRAB Alert (the alert with the super villain team GRAB) still hands out a pitiful resource reward at the end of the alert. I believe the reward is 862 resources. This needs to be fixed so the reward is substantial.

- PSI Enforcers, use scratches and chains like other Enforcers, they seem to have just been copied from other Enforcer models and pasted into the alert in the right costume. Please give them appropriate Telepathic/TK attacks.

- Stitch in time alerts- Boss and mobs can fall under time tunnel, making them untargetable except sometimes with untargeted AOE attacks. They can shoot at you still. (chaelk)

- Stitch in Time Alerts - Mobs can also get stuck under/in the large piece of machinery to the left. The one with the grill at the front. (chaelk)

- In Stitch in Time, if you get knocked back into the boxes you can get stuck in them. Since most team members rarely pay attention the only way out is to use /killme. (draogn)

- Trainstopping Smash Alert: If you Kill ANY enemy while you are behind the Waiting Barrier, the Alert becomes automatic UNBEATABLE because the Enemy counter is not available during the waiting time and DOES NOT register the enemies once the Alert begins. All Range Character or characters with Pets can attack the enemies bypassing the Waiting Barrier. This DOES NOT happen in Stitch in Time, because the Enemy counter is available from the beginning, allowing you to kill mobs behind the barrier and get them registered.(avianos)

- Museum Heist After you deactivate the Explosives and Unlock the Boss room, if you ATTACK with Range or/and Pets the mobs BEFORE you enter the room, The Boss Cutsence will Repeat 2-3 Times in the Row.(avianos)

- Hi-Pan: Fury of the Dragon Summon pets while you are on the edge of the waiting Barrier (making you summoning outside) will NOT activate the First Cutsence and the Hi-Pan battle will not get Triggered. This also apply for Device pets (Teleiosaurus Pheromones). This possible happens because PETs step on the Spot that triggers the Cutscenes (avianos)

- The alert queues that get stuck from time to time (the queue timer will pop up and begin counting down but never get blow 58 sec), also from time to time alert queues will fail to launch, or when they do launch once in the map, prior to the alert actually starting, will close stating it has become inactive (The dialog stating the map will close in 10 seconds appears). This has also occurred shortly after the introduction. (*The splash screen that states who the villain is versus) (draogn)

- Ascensions grants flight in alerts where travel powers should be disabled. (aiqa)

- Gravitar and Cybermind can be interrupted. Gravitar would be ok if her AI would not get buggy, for Cybermind interrupting the digital rain is just breaking the fight. (aiqa)

- If you are changing maps and your alert pops and you agree. You risk a DC, as it tries sending you to two maps at once, then when you try to get back in, it has trouble locating your map. (chaelk)

- Bank Robbery Nemesis - one of the mobs was missing outside the bank, you need to kill 15 to enter the bank, without that mob you're limited to 13. (guyhumual)

- Cybermind Firewall: after the First Rotation, using Crowd Control powers (with possible Debuffs) on the active firewall, makes it Immune to ANY damage until it rotate again. (avianos) <- Regarding this bug, it is the crowd control abilities themselves which are likely the issue. Cybermind Firewalls are classed as OBJECTS. Objects in Champions Online break crowd control effects immediately or at least faster than any NPC (Henchmen to SV, this also includes the incredibly buggy Shamballah Vampires), as they are classed as non-living so should not be affected. As to why this causes damage immunity, I'd guess that it could be something weird where hold resistance bugs out into damage immunity, which makes zero sense whatsoever, so specs may have a role to play in that regard.

-Cybermind Firewall: Energy Builders do NOT regenerate energy as they are classed as objects. Fear cannot be applied on the Firewall. (avianos) (Suggested Solution: Change Cybermind's Firewalls to stationary Master Villains (NOT THE SHAMBALLAH KIND), this should solve the CC to Damage immunity issue as well as Fear application and energy return via energy builders)

- NPC Animations for interacting with things during cutscenes. This is a global issue in Champions Online, not just in Stitch In Time Alerts. NPCs instead of moving as intended, seem to knee slide or drift along/up surfaces that they are supposed to walk on.

- The hitbox on the Harbinger is not working properly. This causes targeting issues with powers such as Conflagrate, Flashbang (Vehicle Weapon) as well as a few other powers. (aiqa)

- Burst buffs increase both hit points and healing strength. This is a problem for heals that are affected by heal strength and heal a percentage of hit points, as it means the buff effectively applies twice. The only notable offender here is the Shadowfeast effect on Shadow Form, particularly for Ao'Qephoth. (pantagruel01)

- None of the Pets get the Burst BUFF during the alert, and they stay with they same HP and damage output)​ (avianos)

- Personal Force Field's shield regeneration per 3 seconds calculation is NOT affected by Burst Buff status, making it perform worse than it should.

- Personal Force Field's max shield value calculation is in constant flux when affected by the Burst Buff and whilst inside the alert. It varies for around 10,000 points of shield strength every 2-3 seconds, whilst in the alert.

--

Player Versus Player Issues (Map & Queue System)

1.There is a bug when after a Hero Game instance pops, that you get removed from the instance and even when you try to reenter, you continue to be removed from the instance. (This seems to happen in the team Hero Game zones: UTC lava temple, UTC high tech arena, UTC caged match, UTC king of the hill, and Stronghold. BUT Bash and Zombie Apocalypse seem to be unaffected.
Here is a video of this bug in action: https://youtube.com/watch?v=2HkP5gJLJWs

2. In the Hero Game Stronghold Prison, on the hero's side and the villain's there are turrets that attack you, disable travel powers etc. They are supposed to be attackable and destroyable, but there is a glitch that after a while, the turrets become "immune" and are no longer destroyable for the rest of the match. This definitely needs a fix. (purin1)

3. Hero Games PvP Queues are randomly kicking people out of an instance/map if 10 people do not queue for Team PvP events at once. This applies to King of The Hill, UTC Matches & Zombie Apocalypse Maps. When a certain player is kicked once, they will be continually kicked from any subsequent PvP instance they join.

--

Nemesis System

- As soon as your Nemesis Minions' Spawn, they will instantly despawn if they come close to your melee range (except if attack or get attacked). This has been happening since the Launch of ON-ALERT. (avianos)

-Nemesis system: If you have an active nem; and you head into a nem alert, one of your clues drops for someone else; and they pick it up, but never throw it away, you'll never get another clue again. This makes progressing that nemesis on that character impossible any further. (nbkxs)

Post Updated as of 17/08/15
Post edited by theravenforce on

Comments

• chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    Stitch in time alerts- Boss and mobs can fall under time tunnel, making them untargetable except sometimes with untargeted AOE attacks. They can shoot at you still.

Sometimes you can get them out by leaving the building.

mobs can also get stuck under/in the large piece of machinery to the left. The one with the grill at the front.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Continuation from OP:

-Nemesis system: When viewing the Nemesis Database, players can get a loud, infinitely repeating Mouse-over-Button Sound.​​ (deadman20)

- Alerts: Master Villain Defaults show up in Devana Hawke & Nighthawk? Alerts. That is the name of this NPC and also they do not have any attacks programmed in. They will simply stand there and get hit or run up to & follow players like lost puppies. They can be attacked and killed. Please give them appropriate attacks and change their names. (raign)

- Alerts: Day at the mall boss death reward has vanished again. Just had Madame Mayhem twice, only got the standard reward. no Boss death. That was fixed, what 2 months ago. The same applies to Rockjaw. (chaelk)​​

- Alerts: Completing Cybermind's Special Custom Alert fails to give Credit and complete the Following Missions 1.FATAL ERROR: RAID Array
    2.ALERTS: Vigilance
    Players often require multiple completion in order to receive credit. (avianos)

- Alerts: Pets don't get the Burst BUFF neither in Pyramid of Power nor Radiation Rumble. They stay with the same HP and Damage. This leads to Pets getting One-shotted by anything​​. (avianos)

I suspect that the issue is that Burst's Damage calculation is only applying to NPCs and Players as a result pets are not included OR in a similar manner to Personal Force Field, pets are for some reason exempt from the Burst buff calculation.

- Alerts: Boss XP from Stitch in Time has vanished. (chaelk)

- Alerts: Bosses Valerian & Caringorn seem to have trouble using the Skarn's Bane ability. They animate but the attack does nothing. (rtma)

- Alerts: Since week 1 after On Alert, the random powers table for random nemesis has been stuck on Scourge. Meaning all "random" bosses have Infernal Supernatural powers (Poison power set). (chaelk)

- Alerts: Green Dragon, Red Snake alert is counting Power Entities such as Sigils, Particle Mines etc as enemies. This means players are unable to proceed to the boss fight until those entities naturally despawn. (avianos).

- Alerts: Burst, Grab & Smash. These Alerts are having difficulty popping and launching, this seems to be an issue which has increased over the recent couple of weeks. (DZPlayer122 & AlexOfSpades)

This list is up to date as of the 16/07/17 (I use UK time format!)
    Post edited by theravenforce on
  • draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    In Stitch in Time, if you get knocked back into the boxes you can get stuck in them. Since most team members rarely pay attention the only way out is to use /killme.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Bugs
    •Trainstopping Smash Alert: If you Kill ANY enemy while you are behind the Waiting Barrier, the Alert becomes automatic UNBEATABLE because the Enemy counter is not available during the waiting time and DOES NOT register the enemies once the Alert begins. All Range Character or characters with Pets can attack the enemies bypassing the Waiting Barrier
    This DOES NOT happen in Stitch in Time, because the Enemy counter is available from the beggining, allowing you to kill mobs behind the barrier and get them registered

•Museum Heist After you deactivate the Explosives and Unlock the Boss room, if you ATTACK with Range or/and Pets the mobs BEFORE you enter the room, The Boss Cutsence will Repeat 2-3 Times in the Row

•Hi-Pan: Fury of the Dragon Summon pets while you are on the edge of the waiting Barrier (making you summoning outside) will NOT activate the First Cutsence and the Hi-Pan battle will not get Triggered.
    This also apply for Device pets (Teleiosaurus Pheromones)
    This possible happens because PETs step on the Spot that triggers the Cutscenes
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • crypticarkaynecrypticarkayne Posts: 182 Cryptic Developer
    Great feedback, folks! We'll try to address these issues when we get the chance.
    Great feedback, folks! We'll try to address these issues when we get the chance.

Thanks, good to have a response! Hopefully others might have some more to add, unless this is it...

Nope, there are Definatly more stuff to add​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited July 2015
    There are the alert queues that get stuck from time to time (the queue timer will pop up and begin counting down but never get blow 58 sec), also from time to time alert queues will fail to launch, or when they do launch once in the map, prior to the alert actually starting, will close stating it has become inactive (The dialog stating the map will close in 10 seconds appears). This has also occurred shortly after the introduction. (*The splash screen that states who the villain is versus)
    don't forget poor- Master villain default. _ Mob or mafia group, one of them
    not just in alerts but in Nemesis missions, who has no-attacks or defences but can be aggroed.
    I always feel sorry for him.
    The timer telling you it's booting you in 10 seconds, means you got let in , just as it changed to a new alert.
    The other timer, sometimes it's a particular player spot, usually 4 or 5, sometimes 1.
    other times it's actually the counter doing something like- 60, 115, 83, 58, 70, 69,68, restart.​​

• aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    - Small addition to the pet stuff for H Pan. This also happens when you knock the mobs into the triggers before a player gets there. I've seen the quite a few times with a fully charged Force Cascade on the last group. And the pets from the Teleiosaurus Pheromones device (not sure about normal pets since I haven't used those in a long time) sometimes walk a little ahead of you which bugs the triggers, so you don't really have to summon at an unfortunate spot for things to bug with pets.
    - The Cybermind fight is still prone to crash CO for some people: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/248741/cybermind-phase-3-wtf
    - Ascensions grants flight in alerts where travel powers should be disabled.
    - Gravitar and Cybermind can be interrupted. Gravitar would be ok if her AI would not get buggy, for Cybermind interupting the digital rain is just breaking the fight.
    Post edited by aiqa on
    chaelk wrote: »
    The timer telling you it's booting you in 10 seconds, means you got let in , just as it changed to a new alert.
    .​​
    I've seen this, but I've also experienced the 10 second timer on a new alert. After getting booted from the map I was able to requeue and it worked fine.
    that reminded me of another thing.
    If you are changing maps and your alert pops and you agree.
    you risk a DC, as it tries sending you to two maps at once.
    then wehn you try to get back in, it has trouble locating your map.
    I have to restart the entire game to fix it.​​

If CO crashes while loading Sky Command (and probably other rampages but that never happened for me), starting CO up against does send you into the correct SC map but you do not get any rewards for completing it.
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,386 Arc User
    Here's one that happened to me twice today:

Bank Robbery Nemesis - one of the mobs was missing outside the bank, you need to kill 15 to enter the bank, without that mob you're limited to 13.

There's also a bug where an alert just fails to launch, the countdown starts at 59 and then goes up to 60 and never drops.
    edited July 2015
    I haven't done Cybermind in a while, but I presume this gamebreaking bug still exist

Bug
    -Cybermind Firewall: after the First Rotation, using Crowd Control powers (with possible Debuffs) on the active firewall, makes it Immune to ANY damage until it rotate again

and here is some references, this occured with two of my Characters, I'm not sure if the SPEC Debuffs actually effect it or it's just CC

My Radiant who use Vengeance (Redemption Denied) + Vulnerability + Wither + Sentinel Mastery
    My FF Healer who use Thunderclap + Manipulator + Vulnerability + Wither + Sentinel Mastery

this also happened to a PUG Radiant who was using Vengeance with Redemption Denied

oh and on the subject
    -Cybermind Firewall: Energy Builders do NOT regenerate energy.
    Fear cannot be applied on the Firewall

The firewalls are pretty much classified as Objects and not as enemies :|​​
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    Did that thing in Rad Rumble ever get fixed where if you aggro a mob before the alert starts, they come over and slaughter the group and you can't hurt them?

I haven't seen it done for awhile so I'm not entirely sure. My guess is that enemies have the Rad Buff and players don't yet so... everyone dies.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
    edited July 2015
    (avianos) <- Regarding this bug, it is the crowd control abilities themselves which are likely the issue. Cybermind Firewalls are classed as OBJECTS. Objects in Champions Online break crowd control effects immediately or at least faster than any NPC (Henchmen to SV, this also includes the incredibly buggy Shamballah Vampires), as they are classed as non-living so should not be affected. As to why this causes damage immunity, I'd guess that it could be something weird where hold resistance bugs out into damage immunity, which makes zero sense whatsoever, so specs may have a role to play in that regard.

I do remember reading about it in the Forums during my Hiatus, but mostly for the new telepathy powers and other EGO powers

The fact that they made Firewall classified as an object and not a Villain-Rank cause all kind of trouble! why would they do that?
    sterga wrote: »
    Did that thing in Rad Rumble ever get fixed where if you aggro a mob before the alert starts, they come over and slaughter the group and you can't hurt them?

I haven't seen it done for awhile so I'm not entirely sure. My guess is that enemies have the Rad Buff and players don't yet so... everyone dies.

YES! this still exist!
    Also you cannot damage the enemies if you are still behind the barrier, but the enemies have no problem hurting you​​
    avianos wrote: »

I do remember reading about it in the Forums during my Hiatus, but mostly for the new telepathy powers and other EGO powers

The fact that they made Firewall classified as an object and not a Villain-Rank cause all kind of trouble! why would they do that?

Yeah, Fatal Error had issues with combat, specifically versus crowd control, I remember complaining about it. I guess this is just one of the lingering issues.
  • ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
    Made this a sticky.

If you maintain it, we will come... and read it.
    ladygadfly wrote: »
    Made this a sticky.

If you maintain it, we will come... and read it.

Thanks!

I've also updated the OP.
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,583 Arc User
    Alert completion cut scenes have duplicate character models (Train Stopping and Radiation Rumble).

Character animations in cut scenes aren't canceled by walking animations, making characters slide around while standing perfectly still.
    edited August 2015
    Alert completion cut scenes have duplicate character models (Train Stopping and Radiation Rumble).

Character animations in cut scenes aren't canceled by walking animations, making characters slide around while standing perfectly still.

Ah Yes, how did I managed to forget the Dublicated bug!

Also weird things happen if someonein the pug has the Shadow Skull Flight, i think it replace you during cut scenes of Smash alerts (Recruiting Drive, Two Minute Drills)meaning the Skull Flight user appears twice as normal player and with the TP SFX
    not sure though! I don't have the TP to test it myself and it's very rare to come across someone who is using it!

​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    I don't know if it is a bug, when in a nemesis alert the alert will still choose one of the generic villains even if there are players in that group who have a nemesis.
    The hitbox on the Harbinger is not working properly.
    This causes issues with Conflagrate, Flashbang (vehicle weapon), and a few other powers.
    draogn wrote: »
    I don't know if it is a bug, when in a nemesis alert the alert will still choose one of the generic villains even if there are players in that group who have a nemesis.

I used to think that it took the nemesis of the very first person who loaded into the map or if in a team, the team captain. I haven't managed to test if this is true OR if there really is a bug here, but from what I've seen, it seems to take the nemesis of the first person in the instance, if they haven't got a nemesis then they are replaced with a generic nemesis.

I think it's similar for Whiteout Comic Series where the nemesis arrives, it is always the team captain's nemesis.

I used to think that it took the nemesis of the very first person who loaded into the map or if in a team, the team captain. I haven't managed to test if this is true OR if there really is a bug here, but from what I've seen, it seems to take the nemesis of the first person in the instance, if they haven't got a nemesis then they are replaced with a generic nemesis.

I think it's similar for Whiteout Comic Series where the nemesis arrives, it is always the team captain's nemesis.

It's possible, though maybe that is something they can change (for alerts I mean), if no one in the group has a nemesis then the generic nemesis makes sense but if there are people in the group it would make sense to take one of theirs first.

• purin1purin1 Posts: 433 Arc User
    I'm not sure if this is the correct thread to post this in, but I believe it's worth a shot because of the similar nature of queuing for the Hero Games and queuing for Alerts. If someone believes this should be posted in a different thread, I'll be sure to do just that:

1.There is a bug when after a Hero Game instance pops, that you get removed from the instance and even when you try to reenter, you continue to be removed from the instance. (This seems to happen in the team Hero Game zones: UTC lava temple, UTC high tech arena, UTC caged match, UTC king of the hill, and Stronghold. BUT Bash and Zombie Apocalypse seem to be unaffected.
    Here is a video of this bug in action. https://youtube.com/watch?v=2HkP5gJLJWs

2. In the Hero Game Stronghold Prison, on the hero's side and the villain's there are turrets that attack you, disable travel powers etc. They are supposed to be attackable and destroyable, but there is a glitch that after a while, the turrets become "immune" and are no longer destroyable for the rest of the match. This definitely needs a fix.​​
    I strive to be the strongest swordsman alive.
    purin1 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is the correct thread to post this in, but I believe it's worth a shot because of the similar nature of queuing for the Hero Games and queuing for Alerts. If someone believes this should be posted in a different thread, I'll be sure to do just that:

Here is a video of this bug in action. https://youtube.com/watch?v=2HkP5gJLJWs

2. In the Hero Game Stronghold Prison, on the hero's side and the villain's there are turrets that attack you, disable travel powers etc. They are supposed to be attackable and destroyable, but there is a glitch that after a while, the turrets become "immune" and are no longer destroyable for the rest of the match. This definitely needs a fix.​​

I think that since this is a queuing issue and as far as I am aware, the second bug popped up around when alerts were introduced, I'll include it here under it's own title.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Burst buffs increase both hit points and healing strength. This is a problem for heals that are affected by heal strength and heal a percentage of hit points, as it means the buff effectively applies twice. The only notable offender here is the Shadowfeast effect on Shadow Form, particularly for Ao'Qephoth (though it also works for players. It also works for Palliate, but Palliate can full heal even without a burst buff).

I'd be tempted to simply increase the base effect on Shadowfeast and have it not be affected by heal strength.

Burst buffs linger for a few seconds on leaving the instance, which is potentially exploitable.
    edited August 2015
    Nemesis Minions: As soon as your Nemesis Minions' Spawn, they will instantly despawn if they come close to your melee range (except if attack or get attacked)
    This has been happening since the Launch of ON-ALERT

Burst Alerts: None of the Pets get the Burst BUFF during the alert, and they stay with they same HP (and possible damage output)​​
    Thank you pantagruel and avianos.

I have updated the original post with both a nemesis system category, PFF vs Burst Alert issues and the bugs which have been posted here
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 766 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Nemesis system: If you have an active nem; and you head into a nem alert, one of your clues drops for someone else; and they pick it up, but never throw it away, you'll never get another clue again. This makes progressing that nemesis on that character impossible any further. I can vouch that this happens; I have several characters stuck in this state.

Edit: I thought of another one. In forum malvanum; the countdown clock on round 8 starts when the cutscene does; and the cutscene burns up more than half of the rounds battle time. This makes this round incredibly difficult to complete without 5x mega DPS characters. Hopefully the time can be corrected; so that it starts when the battle actually begins.​​
    Post edited by nbkxs on
    [NbK]XStorm
    nbkxs wrote: »
    Nemesis system: If you have an active nem; and you head into a nem alert, one of your clues drops for someone else; and they pick it up, but never throw it away, you'll never get another clue again. This makes progressing that nemesis on that character impossible any further. I can vouch that this happens; I have several characters stuck in this state.

I'll be sure to add this to the OP. Thanks!
    nbkxs wrote: »
    Edit: I thought of another one. In forum malvanum; the countdown clock on round 8 starts when the cutscene does; and the cutscene burns up more than half of the rounds battle time. This makes this round incredibly difficult to complete without 5x mega DPS characters. Hopefully the time can be corrected; so that it starts when the battle actually begins.​​

I cannot remember exactly where (I may be able to find it at a later date) but I think players were told this was an intended feature. Why this was intended I don't know but we were told it was.

I'd perhaps put this down as a QoL bug instead.

• raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    - Museum Heist After you deactivate the Explosives and Unlock the Boss room, if you ATTACK with Range or/and Pets the mobs BEFORE you enter the room, The Boss Cutsence will Repeat 2-3 Times in the Row.(avianos)

Correction: The Boss Cutscene will Repeat INDEFINITELY until any player crosses through the doorway, it will then repeat 1 last time.

I have tested this and any time someone attacks with ranged from outside I ALWAYS rush through the door to stop the repeating ASAP.
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    Nemesis System

When viewing the Nemesis Database, players can get a loud, infinitely repeating Mouse-over-Button Sound.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

edited September 2015
    Thanks, updating OP.

EDIT: Or not. These new forums are rude. I cannot update OP. :angry:
    edited September 2015
    Cybermind Alert: Completing the Special Custom Alert fail to give Credit and complete the Following Missions
    1. FATAL ERROR: RAID Array
    2. ALERTS: Vigilance

Many players, including myseld, had to complete the Alert 2-3 Times until the Daily finally registered!
    Really Frustating consider then length of the alert!
    This Bug has been around since the Introduction of Cybermind
    the alert failed to give me credit even when I soloed the final boss by myself onion-43.gif​​

- Master Villain Defaults show up in Devana Hawke & Nighthawk? Alerts. That is the name of this NPC and also they do not have any attacks programmed in. They will simply stand there and get hit or run up to & follow players like lost puppies. They can be attacked and killed. Please give them appropriate attacks and change their names.

Addition: Deadman Walkin
    jniKqKJ.png
    edited September 2015
    Day at the mall:
    Boss death reward has vanished again. Just had Madame Mayhem twice, only got the standard reward. no Boss death.
    that was fixed, what 2 months ago.
    Rockjaw too.​​
    Post edited by chaelk on

Continuation from OP Post has been updated with additional bugs.

Thanks guys!
    ok the Boss xp from Stitch in time has vanished again , as well. so the fix that was put in, has unfixed or vanished.​​

• rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Valarian and Caringorn doesn't use their Skarne's Bane attack properly, they start the animation and nothing happens.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
    BUG:
    since 1 week after on alert, the random powers table for random nemesis has been stuck on Scourge.​​

• Green Dragon, Red Snake:
    Summoning Power Entities in the last room (Sigils, Particle Mine e.t.c) will prevent the players to proceed to the Boss room until the entities despawn. The game thinks that there are still enemies in the room​​
    Thank you for these additions guys.

They have been added to the "Continuation from OP" post.
    I don't know exactly how it was done but there seems to be a new way to completely bypass everything in the Hi-Pan custom alert. Today (10/3) at 1:12 pm server time two players looked to use a teleport device or something to trigger the cutscene and engage/defeat Hi-Pan while the rest of us were still making our way through the mobs.
    edited October 2015
    I don't know exactly how it was done but there seems to be a new way to completely bypass everything in the Hi-Pan custom alert. Today (10/3) at 1:12 pm server time two players looked to use a teleport device or something to trigger the cutscene and engage/defeat Hi-Pan while the rest of us were still making our way through the mobs.

Ascension (and least likely Vapor Form)
    It's being reported multiply times, people are exploiting Ascension's Free Travel power :/​​
    edited October 2015
    avianos wrote: »

Ascension (and least likely Vapor Form)
    It's being reported multiply times, people are exploiting Ascension's Free Travel power :/

It's hardly an exploit... sure it's not affected by Nailed to the Ground... but I'm pretty sure that was by design... it's been complained about for years and years now... and was reported about a million times (exaggeration) during the Celestial Powers pass when The Radiant was in development... if it was going to be changed it would have happened then.

Ignore this post... just realized you were talking about it being exploited in the Hi-Pan alert... move along... nothing to see here...​​
    jniKqKJ.png