What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20150919.7 - Blood Moon Update

ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
edited October 2015 in PTS - The Archive
Release Notes for FC.31.20150919.7
This build is available on PTS now, 10/2/2015

Blood Moon Update
- Created the new Blood Moon contact "Dweomer" in Ren Center.
- Added an event store to Dweomer.
- Created the new "Turakian Coin" currency for Blood Moon event.
- Addded Bloodmoon event coins to PTS shard for testing.
- Added Ghost Ship event in Vibora Bay.
- Added new rewards to Blood Moon Event store
- Added Turakian Coin buyout for Drifter Salvage to the Drifter Store.

Blood Moon Reward Store
- Crimson Demonwing Vehicle - 500 coins
- Spectral Engine Vehicle - 500 coins
- Ghost Pirate Captain Action Figure - 150 coins
- Dweomer Action Figure - 150 coins
- Skull of the Necromancer - 75 coins
- Servitor Serum - 50 coins
- Pestilent Cloud Summon - 50 coins
- Zombine Bone - 50 coins
- Bone Whistle - 25 coins

Please format any bugs you find in the following format:
Bug
Where it happens
What happens

Please stay on topic in this PTS thread. We use bug reports from this thread to decide whether a PTS build is ready to go live, and so we need to make sure we're seeing everything in it. Please do discuss the changes, but if you find yourself writing about something that isn't specific to what's on PTS, then that should probably go here: http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/categories/gameplay-bugs1.

These player & moderator maintained threads are checked weekly by the development team:
- http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1203148/onslaught-bugs-and-balance-qol-concerns
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1198089/known-power-bugs
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1194284/champions-online-alerts-issues
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1199083/costume-bug-list
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1198119/compiled-list-of-bugs-issues-and-qol-concerns-version-2-0
Post edited by ladygadfly on

Comments

• championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    Darn. I was hoping to see that wolf travel power. But I will test this when I get the opportunity.​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Bug: Eye Patch (right) is invisible
    Bug: Dweomer AF icon is that of the Harbringer
    Bug: New Rank 1 vehicles aren't in the Vehicle Upgrade and can't upgrade to rank 2
    Bug: Vehicles are bind on pickup.

Suggestion: Make the Crimson Red a tad dark red as it looks orange.

Suggestion: Make flamethrower work in a 360* spin.
    Suggestion: Fix the pitch on the Train
    Suggestion: Since you are messing with eye patch, can you give us more material options when them? Metal, holo, psi, glass?

Suggestion: GIVE US TAKOFANGS THRONE AS A CHARIOT VEHICLE.

Suggestion: Tone down the ghost flame a little. It's pretty bright

photo Champions Online_2015-10-02_20-08-07.png

Suggestion: Perhaps this might be a good time to make it so that you don't have to do Vibora Bay Apocalypse to get to Vibora Bay? Sort of like the other Crisis Zones.
    Post edited by ealford1985 on
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    New stuff for bloodmoon? And something in Vibora Bay as well?

onion-24.gif​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

edited October 2015
    BUG: Turakian coin chest says 25 in the text description but only gives 10.
    BUG: Ghost Pirate Captain says I already own it which means it was most likely a perk reward already.
    BUG: Ghost Pirate ship isn't spawning the crew, which is required to do damage to the ship. Furthermore, the ship is awkwardly stuck in the docks and on the land and tries to follow whoever has aggro to it. This can be unintentionally funny as you drag the ship through the streets, albeit very slowly.

Also, the events are not on. I can't test the Ghost Ship event in Vibora if it's not on. :'(​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • theultimaxtheultimax Posts: 57 Arc User

Darn. I was hoping to see that wolf travel power. But I will test this when I get the opportunity.​​

Wolf travel power?

• ragnakingragnaking Posts: 73 Arc User
    A interesting selection in the new vendor's list but, could we maybe um get the skeletal costume set there too? At the least a watered down version without the wings and tail? Just wondering is all.​​
  • stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited October 2015

Most of what I caught was already reported...
    • Unlocking the Dweomer Action Figure Blocks the player from unlocking the pirate captain Action Figure, I think. Or the pirate action figure may just be unobtainable.

• The ghost train looks cool, but the FX trail the spectral engine leaves is just empty squares.

• I'm not entirely too sure of the point of the zombie bone in the store. On my lvl 40 character it only does 45 crushing damage.

• The ghost ship event is pretty cool. It kinda reminds me of the pirate invasion in Tearraia, which is cool. I couldn't damage the ship at all and it didn't attack me (it followed me a little bit), so I'm assuming it's a work-in-progress. Also, I didn't see any female pirate zombies... I think Terraria had at least one female gunner. I'm hoping the AI for the ship gets tweaked... that thing would be really spooky if it was flying overhead and did AOE crushing Damage when it swooped down... Or maybe it will fire cannons? Or something. Can't wait to see where it goes.
    ​​
    Post edited by stellariodragon on
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 974 Arc User

photo Champions Online_2015-10-02_20-10-39.png

I see it red .-.
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • vladculvladcul Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Requested by Splosions to be posted here:

(Old) BUG: Hunter devices from BITE! event grossly inflate scores for the event Takofanes OM
    Fix: Hunter devices from BITE! event need to be tagged as not usable on non-BITE! maps (Canada, Desert, Monster Island)​​
    Post edited by vladcul on
  • sigmaseven0sigmaseven0 Posts: 714 Arc User

..new BM content?

lol :p

PVP is starving without rewards

1. Please give us Daily PVP missions that reward Questionite.
    2. Please give us an exchange rate between Acclaim and Recognition so that PVP has access to all "On Alert" PVE rewards.
  • tigerofcachticetigerofcachtice Posts: 551 Arc User
    I am so excited about this I might actually use my LTS to get some of that PTS action.

Very well done, team.
    Banner%20Try%20Again.jpg
    More action at Champions Online Comics @ http://co-comics.webs.com
  • thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    I'm not...terribly impressed with the current iteration of the bloodmoon store. Its not terrible, but alot of the items it has for sale are just rehashed of older devices, without anything new or noteworthy added to them. I have a thought on that, but let me switch this up for a moment.

The vehicles are 500 TK apiece, which by my math on the daily would take...20 days apiece, and a considerable amount of murdering besides. Now, its already the 3rd, so at the earliest, these items will be going live on the 8th of October. Thats even assuming that they update the PTS before then to activate Bloodmoon and let us test the new content...So is this content even going to be up for that long?

So, Suggestions:

1.) Spending your holiday tokens on consumables is pretty stupid. I would advocate instead offering Purple grade permanent of the consumable in store. I don't think such a thing would break the game, provided it had properly adjusted cooldowns and such. I would increase the price for some of the items accordingly though. It'd be a good idea to add the monster becomes to the item list as well. If you really wanted to thrill me, you'd add some of the zombie pieces we don't get access to, like the torn clothing choices, or the zombie stance. Of course adding new items to the game creates some economic concerns with the new currency, which brings up my second point:

2.) TK need to drop from more than just the daily mission. They should come from Trick or or Treaters, the Takofane mission, and certainly the new ghost ship mission. Anything to help us grind more effectively for the new shinies :)
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User

They say if your tombstone doesn't say "Rest In Peace," you're automatically drafted into the immortal boat battle.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User

If I were to tweak the color scheme on it, I'd make the red slightly darker, but ALSO change the windshield color to something like very dark purple. The reason it looks orangeish I think is because the windshield combined with the bright red body is very flamelike.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• bazodeebazodee Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2015

Release Notes for FC.31.20150919.7
    This build is available on PTS now, 10/2/2015

Blood Moon Update
    - Created the new Blood Moon contact "Dweomer" in Ren Center.
    - Added an event store to Dweomer.
    - Created the new "Turakian Coin" currency for Blood Moon event.
    - Addded Bloodmoon event coins to PTS shard for testing.
    - Added Ghost Ship event in Vibora Bay.
    - Added new rewards to Blood Moon Event store
    - Added Turakian Coin buyout for Drifter Salvage to the Drifter Store.

Woohoo! Updated Bloodmoon! Haven't seen it yet and I'm already excited.

So the ghosts ship event didn't work, must be on weekend break. All I saw was a ghostly ship hovering outside the VB bank. How is the event activated?

The rewards are not that outstanding. The devices are dime a dozen drops from the event anyway. but new AFs are always appreciated.

Vibora Bay Apocalypse is going to be busy.

As mentioned earlier:
    - Pirate AF did not unlock, message in store indicates that it was bought
    - Vehicles are bound to character
    - Demonwing appears more terracotta than crimson

Post edited by bazodee on
    I don't like Sigs, but I'll leave this here anyway. At least I'm not to trying to hypnotise you with moving things!
    The boat can't naturally fly out of water, so it's "walking."
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    You can't see it, but there's tiny little skeleton feet on the underside of the boat, carrying it along the ground.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Suggestion: Based on how many people should benefit from this updated Bloodmoon, please consider doing the following:

*Remove the requirement that players must complete VB Apocalypse on every toon who they want to have access to Vibora Bay. This is quite off putting. I don't like having to unlock VB every single time. Instead allow VB Apocalypse to be skipped by players with at least one level 40 who has completed the VB Apocalypse. (Ideally done before this content hits LIVE or as it hits LIVE.)

--

Future stuffs

*Create a "Crisis Zone Hub" inside an instance of Ravenswood academy (in MC), which allows players (15-40) to access the following Crisis Zones: Updated MC Tutorial, Desert Disaster, Canadian Conundrum, Monster Island Crisis, Lemurian Crisis & Vibora Bay Apocalypse. All at skull tech level. All perks in the normal instances of these crisis zones are still present and able to be obtained in the Crisis Hub versions.

*Defender in Ren Cen gains a mission to grant players called "Crisis Avenger" (or something), which acts similar to Vigilance where players are rewarded for running through each of the crisis zones. Reward for each crisis completion scales to the length of the crisis mission with VB Crisis granting the most (example: 50k Q).
    Post edited by theravenforce on
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    This looks awesome. Going to second the suggestion to make the purchasable Blood Moon devices permanent. None of them are really that powerful. But making them perm and increasing the token price accordingly - would probably increase the willingness of folks to grind for them.

And those vehicles..wow.. that's just amazing. Thank You.

Also, please advertise to the media that you've updated the event. This will help get the word out that champions is committed to strengthening the game. Despite the bickering and complaining (myself included) Supervillian onslaught brought a lot of old player back and it put CO on the radar again for many. By announcing this Bloodmoon update you're adding to the momentum of a CO revival.

Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    Hmm. The rewards seem mediocre outside of the vehicles. If I may make a suggestion: Make the the Cursed costume pieces and The Cursed archetype buyable options for the Blood Moon store. It'll give more options for players while also restoring old content that's been lost. Also, Zombie Bone is kinda terrible.

I agree with making VB not require the Apocalypse to unlock. However, I also suggest the devs make a cursory glance over various bugs and QoL concerns with VB to make the zone itself even more enticing. I think there's also a Blood Moon PVP event with longstanding bug issues but those better versed in that could give those details.

And as riverocean said, advertise this. Probably also time the Mechanon load screen gets updated so the game feels newer.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Any chance we will get more stuff in the Ventor? (Costumes, Travel Powers, Powers)
    Action Figurines, Vehicles and useless consumable aren't appealing for everyone​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    The consumables are not very good, especially that zombie bone--it is utterly useless.

And I will echo the desire for something good besides vehicles.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
    I really like the idea of bringing back the cursed grab bag items. That'd be a great way to expand its usage and add in some often requested items at the same time.
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    naciiito said:

I see it red .-.
    An appropriate soundtrack.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"

I really like the idea of bringing back the cursed grab bag items. That'd be a great way to expand its usage and add in some often requested items at the same time.

This!

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Does the Fever Blades PR still drop from the undead? One that gives the
    weapon_blade_falcata.jpg
    Something that could be added to the Vendor.
    Since we do have dozens of UNUSED Weapon Skins to put in Vendor Shops Gone Old, like the Recognition ones...​​
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    Yes.. adding the old cursed grab bag items into the event store is an extremely good idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBd5QxbFcgg

Also the suggestion to unlock VB for a players entire account once VB Apocalypse has been completed, is a very good idea.
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
    zamuelpwe wrote: »
    Hmm. The rewards seem mediocre outside of the vehicles. If I may make a suggestion: Make the the Cursed costume pieces and The Cursed archetype buyable options for the Blood Moon store. It'll give more options for players while also restoring old content that's been lost. Also, Zombie Bone is kinda terrible.

I agree with making VB not require the Apocalypse to unlock. However, I also suggest the devs make a cursory glance over various bugs and QoL concerns with VB to make the zone itself even more enticing. I think there's also a Blood Moon PVP event with longstanding bug issues but those better versed in that could give those details.

And as riverocean said, advertise this. Probably also time the Mechanon load screen gets updated so the game feels newer.

Yea, I agree with zamuel. The rewards are lacking so far, I think a travel power for the event and such or other auras would be interesting for this event. Like say blood aura for hands or just specific areas instead of the full body. I hate to be that way, but there is nothing to really get, like costumes, auras or anything. It feels too bare bones and advertising that would be bad, IMO.​​
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    BUG:PTS
    when the ghost trains wheels go round, the middle two, a couple of squares keep showing.
    ghost%20train_zpsqwgq9wmv.png

level 40 character buying

Bone whistle- create a level 20 ghoul. which is better than the level 1 ghoul form the vault version.
    zombie bone- 38 damage and sets current recharge time of powers to 5 seconds to self.could be useful if people can afford to stock up on them.
    Pestilent cloud summon-5.6 damage and sets recharge time to 600 Seconds but only only certain things(so we have no idea what they affect)
    Servitor serum- same as the one you can get for 3 Silver Champions Recognition.
    Skull of the necromancer- again level 20 zombies. The legacy device scales with level.

and you can get these as drops in the vault missions.

The term.. rubbish, comes to mind
    now if it's an hourly event, you'll have the usual people spamming it hourly. If its a one a day, how many tokens do you get per mission of activity?​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    Yes to unlocking VB (this should happen anyways when a toon hits 40, it's easy to do from a plotline perspective, too....), Yes to the return of the Cursed AT and grab bag items, and the updated event looks good. That is all...
    chaelk said:

Bone whistle- create a level 20 ghoul. which is better than the level 1 ghoul form the vault version.

zombie bone- 38 damage and sets current recharge time of powers to 5 seconds to self.could be useful if people can afford to stock up on them.

Pestilent cloud summon-5.6 damage and sets recharge time to 600 Seconds but only only certain things(so we have no idea what they affect)

The recharge time is for these devices themselves. Just poorly written descriptions from back in the day.

• crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    "Added Ghost Ship OPEN MISSION in Vibora Bay." Fixed.

Please remove the temporary devices from the Turakian Store as they drop from everything during Blood Moon anyways. Or make them permanent versions.

After using Servitor Serum, the default animation is broke for other players seeing your character. You appear to either be laying down or constantly rising to your feet on endless repeat.

Ghost Ship Open Mission need to work before it gets copypasta into Vibora Bay. Also the reward point needs to be clear. What will the rewards be now that the Open Mission is in Vibora Bay?

1. Ship disappears when you stand in it. 2. You aren't considered melee even though you are standing at or even in the tip ends of the ship, even though you are in melee at the top of the masts. 3. It get stuck in buildings it really shouldn't be in. Probably because its not immune to Nailed to the Ground.​​
    The ship is running after players with threat on it.

This means it can be dragged outside of the play area, making it unwinnable, as shown on PTS.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • sammiefightersammiefighter Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Bug: Pack of 25 tokens (in store) gives 10 tokens, guessing reward will be the same
    Bug: The ship is stuck still/again/more, right by the entrance

All I saw in VB was the (stuck) ship, but *if* something is going there for Halloween/Blood moon:
    Suggest: +1 for access to VB for event
    Suggest: Copy/Scale/Mini of VB event in "queen city" and access for level ~20's

• notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    Suggestion: Add in the Rune Blade from the "cloak of infinite planes" devices as a weapon skin to the Dweomer store.

^ that's what it looks like, kinda the perfect sword of killin up some zombies/demons/ghosts if you ask me.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    What is Dweomer referring?
    I think it's mentioned in Neverwinter.
    And it's got something to do with dwarfs in Norse mythology.

So are these pirate dwarf ghosts or what?​​
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • paladincohpaladincoh Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I'd love to see something more worthwhile to purchase from the new event. As it stands, a lot of those items were available during crypt hunts and aren't very impressive.

Regarding the last patch thread (which is now closed), can we please get the Hermes turrets buffed? On live OVs are attacking heroes at spawn points, triggering the turret and then jumping out of range of the turrets before they can do significant damage. It's ridiculous, especially when there's 6 villains all popping their AoEs and heading out of range. At the very least getting aggro should wipe out more than 1/4 of the villain's life. It's not very respectful to the heroes who are getting farmed that their safe haven isn't secure.
    notyuu said:

Suggestion: Add in the Rune Blade from the "cloak of infinite planes" devices as a weapon skin to the Dweomer store.

^ that's what it looks like, kinda the perfect sword of killin up some zombies/demons/ghosts if you ask me.

I've been waiting for the Rune Blade to be a proper Heavy Weapon skin for 6 years. It would be lovely to see.
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    notyuu said:

This would be great
    edited October 2015
    Here is some dps parsing with vigil gear on my PBR build:

Same build with optimal onslaught gear:

edited October 2015
    EncDamage is the number that represents your typical dps. The "Hits" number is higher because the DoT that Sniper/shredded passive provide are a separate source of damage. Interestingly, I don't think the Offensive gear makes a huge difference, your big change in DPS comes from the Cool Down Reduction and Cost Discount from the utility gear. As far as PVP goes, I didn't see a huge problem with stacking one stat, but I didn't do it to the extreme (tested builds with ~500 on CON and ~500 STR). More testing needed asap before it goes live by pvpers.

Suggestion: Make the mod slot on Onslaught defensive secondary an Armor mod slot, and the utility secondary a dual slot that takes either armored mods or enhancement mods, or allow it to slot core utility mods as an alternative. Right now, it is odd that all the mod slots are enhancement slots.

Edit: No idea why my post is showing up as 3 different post after editing.
  • canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Suggestions on VB.

Keep it open to all players without restrictions during the event.

At all other times, cHange it so that doing the Crisis once unlocks it for all characters in the account.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Suggestion for Event Store: Account Bound Unlimited Teleport to Vibora Bay device (similar to the Teleport to Rencen device that comes from the levelling chest)
    would allow people to bypass VB Apocalypse on any character by earning enough tokens to buy device(s) to pass to other characters on their account so they can take part in the vb portion of the event and later utilise the VB proper map without having to go through Apocalypse on multiple characters.

Low levels can already access VB via other methods (team summon device for example) so I don't see it as a game breaking issue, also most players who would obtain the device are aware that the mobs are of a high level.​​
  • jellycupsowbugjellycupsowbug Posts: 358 Arc User
    naciiito said:

I see it red .-.
    It's scarlet or vermilion.

Crimson is more in the blue(purple) direction of the spectrum, and scarlet is more in the green(orange) direction.

If the color is changed to crimson, the exhaust might look better green or orange.

• jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User

What is Dweomer referring?

I think it's mentioned in Neverwinter.

And it's got something to do with dwarfs in Norse mythology.

The origin of the word has to do with the variety of magic used by dwarfs in Norse and Germanic mythology. It was later borrowed by D&D to describe the magical aura on enchanted items, from whence it passed into Neverwinter (which is, after all, based on D&D, v4.0 I think), and now on to the store for enchanted items in CO.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    As far as the CO canon goes, he's a druid that opposes Takofane, at least according to his bio. Costume makes him look like a dark druid. Interesting choice, wouldn't mind seeing him as a more active participant in the event.
  • cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User

As far as the CO canon goes, he's a druid that opposes Takofane, at least according to his bio. Costume makes him look like a dark druid. Interesting choice, wouldn't mind seeing him as a more active participant in the event.

Are you a time traveller? :o

photo Time travel._zpsmr5aiith.jpg
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
    edited October 2015
    ...Not as far as you know...

*covers Delorean under tarp*
This discussion has been closed.