test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Allies of Reqqat! Qularr RPSG

Xenobiologist@ChampionsRPer is starting a RPSG called the ALLIES OF REQQAT!

RPSG Follows 'Champions Online' and 'Champions Beyond' Lore!

The Allies of Reqqat are a small group of Qularr who call both Earth and Reqqat their home. Our goal is dispel the controversies about the Qularr, to ease the hostilities between our races, and ultimately form a peace treaty between Reqqat and the Earth. We welcome all Qularr and any allies who wish to join our cause or learn more about the Qularr.

The Allies of Reqqat were founded as a small branch of UNTIL designed to attempt to diminish the growing threat of a third Qularr invasion. It was founded by the Qularr, Xenobiologist (also known simply as Xeno), a few years after the 2009 Qularr Invasion.

You don't have to be a Qularr to join of course! Though the SG will be designed as a haven for the Qularr born or stranded on Earth either after the 1965 or 2009 invasions, any human, superhuman, or alien races are welcome to join the cause!

I hope to plan and host RP Events, Costume Contests, and other Events with rewards for those who wish to join and participate!

Source information on the Qularr or other alien races from Champions Beyond can be provided for those who wish to know more about the amazing depth and backstory provided in the Champions universe!

Please Mail, Message, or PM me at @ChampionsRPer or Email me at ChampionsRoleplayer@gmail.com if interested in joining or with any questions or suggestions!

Comments

• Yeah good look with that...with the amount trolls/idiots, this will be hard to do..as well, with the BS, that goes down, I'll think I'll stick with my own RP.

(Turst me, I have 2 qularr toons, and eveytime I go into the club, drama is pushed onto both their laps, cuz everyone likes to suck-CO lore in its no-no zone)
    Psi.
  • cryneting said:

Yeah good look with that...with the amount trolls/idiots, this will be hard to do..as well, with the BS, that goes down, I'll think I'll stick with my own RP.

(Turst me, I have 2 qularr toons, and eveytime I go into the club, drama is pushed onto both their laps, cuz everyone likes to suck-CO lore in its no-no zone)

Because gods forbid you play in the lore of the game you're playing in?

Yes, you can stick to it, but its people who cock-suck it, that are annoying, "Oh no a qularr has a name, WRONG!!!!!!"

A qularr can't have female body parts WRONG!!!

Oh, Reapers don't exist in CO WRONG!!!!

Thats a CO-Lore D sucker
    Psi.
  • And they're completely justified. This is Champions Online not "My Weeabo Fanfiction Mash-Up" Online.

If you want to enjoy things like that, have at it, but don't expect anyone to take you seriously or acknowledge your contributions.

Qularr are insects, so if you mean 'boobs' by 'female parts'.. yeah, no.

Instead of whining about it, work your ideas into the lore. Qularr with boobs and a name? The canny bugs were trying to make a hybrid to infiltrate humanity and managed only a marginal 'success' - not outside their wheelhouse.

ME's Reapers? A singular Reaper could easily be a doomsday droid bashed together by Mechanon. An army of them is probably pushing it.

Flow within the river instead of trying to dam it.

People have been playing in this verse for decades now, and having someone try to shoehorn other properties or blatant fetish-fulfillment in square-peg into a round-hole with no lubrication is annoying, and disrespectful, and the usual sense of entitlement doesn't smooth feathers.

Wow, thats...

Ok..you win..
    Psi.