test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Which Super Villain would you like to play as next?

Comments

• rykus83rykus83 Posts: 337 Arc User
    Other
    they should add tachyon sense they took him out of the purple reign mission
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    Other
    rykus83 said:

they should add tachyon sense they took him out of the purple reign mission

Fun Fact: Kevin Poe's goons still reference Tachyon in Purple Reign mission :P
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    Dr. Destroyer
    Gentleman Crush : The destroyer of PvP.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    Firewing
    The Overbrain!
  • desirsardesirsar Posts: 3 Arc User
    Other
    Voted other, because... this.

What villain would I like to play? Well the answer is obvious...

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    Other
    nepht wrote: »
    Gentleman Crush : The destroyer of PvP.

f9f.gif
    and not only
    ​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User
    Other
    Mister Gemini, Deadman Walkin', Devana Hawke, Hi Pan, Black Paladin, Freon, Viper-X, Madstone, Mechassassin, Demoiselle Nocture.

Ao'qephoth Hahaha, just kidding. I swear.
  • gaarafrednorrispgaarafrednorrisp Posts: 504 Arc User
    We face a majority of these suggested villains in Alerts. Try to be a LITTLE more creative.

For ones that AREN'T the greatest villain Millennium City has ever seen:
    • Menton. He gets no love outside of Stronghold and I personally would love to see a mass, AOE CC ability that turns people into QUIVERING PROTOPLASM
    • Talisman. We haven't seen her since Burnside and I really love her design.
    • The Crowns of Krim. Major lore villains that we still have only fought 3 of (Bloodstone, Eclipse, Phoenix) and even then they were in a weakened state.
    • SOME member of the Dragon Branch, preferably Diamondback, Viperia, Tornado.. just someone who doesn't already have an Alert.
    • Dr. Destroyer's Robot. The one fought in Destroyer's Factory (mainly because I HEAVILY prefer this design over the real Destroyer's current one) and since it apparently has the same abilities as Destroyer, but much weaker.
    • Jack Emmert.
    AWWWW CHAMPIONS UNIVERSE! DON'T YOU DARE. BE SOUR. CLAP FOR YOUR NIGHTMARE AND FEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAH!
  • kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    Other
    Crippling Negativity.
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 969 Arc User
    Other
    Ao.......
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    Other
    Qwyjibo
  • bringmeaslabbringmeaslab Posts: 187 Arc User
    Other
    None, if it means no more new powers will be gated behind Onslaught gameplay.
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    Kigatilik

We face a majority of these suggested villains in Alerts. Try to be a LITTLE more creative.

For ones that AREN'T the greatest villain Millennium City has ever seen:

• Menton. He gets no love outside of Stronghold and I personally would love to see a mass, AOE CC ability that turns people into QUIVERING PROTOPLASM
    • Talisman. We haven't seen her since Burnside and I really love her design.
    • The Crowns of Krim. Major lore villains that we still have only fought 3 of (Bloodstone, Eclipse, Phoenix) and even then they were in a weakened state.
    • SOME member of the Dragon Branch, preferably Diamondback, Viperia, Tornado.. just someone who doesn't already have an Alert.
    • Dr. Destroyer's Robot. The one fought in Destroyer's Factory (mainly because I HEAVILY prefer this design over the real Destroyer's current one) and since it apparently has the same abilities as Destroyer, but much weaker.
    • Jack Emmert.
    I absolutely agree on Talisman. They're wasting her as a character. Likewise Dragon Branch. I think I'd rather see the Crowns of Krim as a group in a major story arc than cherry-picking one for Onslaught, though.

Zombie Statesman FTW.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    Other
    epelesker said:

Mr. Gemini.

And I'm not sorry about it whatsoever. :P

That would rock and if we got a duplication power for players - even more so!!!
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Other
    Why are we fretting about the lore explanation for powers... I mean, Teleios made this serum and *he's dead*. I'm pretty sure we killed him in MI crisis.

Other: Seconding Foxbat, also some interest in Takofanes and/or villains we haven't seen yet.
    Teleios isn't dead. We NEVER kill anyone. He was defeated and went back to wherever his base is located.
    AWWWW CHAMPIONS UNIVERSE! DON'T YOU DARE. BE SOUR. CLAP FOR YOUR NIGHTMARE AND FEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAH!
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    Other

Teleios isn't dead. We NEVER kill anyone. He was defeated and went back to wherever his base is located.

Sorry, we didn't kill him, he died of complications of whatever formula he ingested. I mean, he literally explodes after writhing in pain. That's dead dead.

Pretty sure Shadow Destroyer dies at the end of Resistance too.
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    Other

Sorry, we didn't kill him, he died of complications of whatever formula he ingested. I mean, he literally explodes after writhing in pain. That's dead dead.

Pretty sure Shadow Destroyer dies at the end of Resistance too.
    Are you sure? Maybe it was just a CLONE of Teleios. The true Teleios is much to clever to die in such a way.

He didn't die. By that standard, we kill EVERYTHING since they all drop limply after taking too much damage or fly across the map once knocked and die of physics.

Also Shadow D gets sucked into the void and transported who know where, probably to the Q Realm.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Other
    We live in a world were people can ressurect you from the dead, using a variety of methods, in a few seconds... often in perfect health.

Nothing ever dies.

Even the Qliphothic realm isn't dead, even though a story line implied that it was completely destroyed. You can tell because Qliphothic horrors come out of there on a daily basis to rob our banks, museums, and city hall.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Other
    xrazamax said:

Are you sure? Maybe it was just a CLONE of Teleios. The true Teleios is much to clever to die in such a way.

Given that Teleios clones himself in the MI Crisis if you've got multiple players, the idea that Teleios might be a clone is rather plausible. Particularly given that, based on appearance and voice, the Onslaught vendors are also clones of Teleios.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    Other
    na na na na na na TAX MAN​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    Other
    Jack Fool with 3 million hit points and the ability to one-shot any fool who dares not run >:3
    Other
    See, now I want to make a poll with all new choices.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    nepht said:

xrazamax said:

Gravitar, Grond, and Medusa are the initial 3 super villains available for Onslaught. The developers have already said they plan on releasing more villains in the future! So who would you like to play as?

OI I aint on that list -_-"

I was just gonna say, your the ONLY villain I'd ever want to be.
    :: waves hand dismissively in the air ::
    These guys are just pretenders compared to you, Nepht. :* ;)

ZedBlock-200.jpg
    Other
    Who would want to play nepht.... what would your powers be? Stand around and do nothing? Look dumb? Massive Boredom AOE Attack!? Shoving your big ol butt in people's faces and then running under a desk?
    edited September 2015
    Dr. Destroyer

I was just gonna say, your the ONLY villain I'd ever want to be.
    :: waves hand dismissively in the air ::
    These guys are just pretenders compared to you, Nepht. :* ;)

This guy gets it.
    spinnytop said:

Who would want to play nepht.... what would your powers be? Stand around and do nothing? Look dumb? Massive Boredom AOE Attack!? Shoving your big ol butt in people's faces and then running under a desk?

You missed out the power of knocking stuff off tables and looking smug about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoUEQYjYgf4
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I want to play as a 50 foot tall Cryptic Building.
    I could swear there is an old super hero cartoon where they fight an animated building during the intro theme, can't find it now.

I'll settle for a Giant Killer Crab-Tank driven by Jack Emmert, with a good bass line, maybe have the devs in the cockpit playing instruments Filmation style.
  • ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
    edited September 2015
    Other
    I object to this poll's lack of Foxbat.
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,386 Arc User
    Other

I object to this poll's lack of Foxbat.

Foxbat is leading in the unofficial poll
    Other

I could see a slightly less-tough HP-wise Super-Teleios,focused on buffing and healing other OVs.. 'improving' the formulae as he observes, etc. Able to not struggle with Targets, but there to force players todecide to risk leaving him alive to focus on heavier hitters or ganking the healer/buffer first.

But what I really want to see? Not on the list?

A Mega-SIzed Biselle Clone!

I can sorta see Teleios being the culmination of this harebrained scheme. He starts off getting supers to turn into other villains and then tries to assimilate you into his collective because he can't stand to see people choosing something like Grond over him.
    edited September 2015
    Other
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="ladygadfly">I object to this poll's lack of Foxbat.</blockquote>

I object to the majority of this polls options. It was poorly done.
  • merloidermerloider Posts: 29 Arc User
    Other
    I would love an option to run around as my nemesis. It would reinvigorate my interest in the whole nemesis system. d('-' )
  • wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User

I could swear there is an old super hero cartoon where they fight an animated building during the intro theme, can't find it now.

I know for a fact that it isn't this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDHHrt6l4w

Nekrull could be an interesting option. Darkness AoEs, stacking debuffs that also influence damage dealt to the targets, summoning minions.
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Posts: 447 Arc User
    The Warlord
    I hope some type of robot will be the next choice. It makes no sense seeing multiple Grond's, or any other named villain, but because of the very nature of robots, there can be a million of them.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    Other
    Mega-Terak, Talisman, Foxbat and Bluejay. But probably Foxbat. The idea of sneaking into Ren Cen and dropping a 2000lb weight on someone, Wiley-E-Coyote style, is too much fun to resist.
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    Mechanon

I hope some type of robot will be the next choice. It makes no sense seeing multiple Grond's, or any other named villain, but because of the very nature of robots, there can be a million of them.

And yet Mechanon sits with one lonely vote. :P
    biffsig.jpg
    Firewing
    Just not another attractive woman in tights please. Some interesting looking villains is all I ask for!
  • rebelscum58rebelscum58 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Mechanon
    Voted Mechanon only cause there's no Mega Destroid on the list. It shouldn't even be that hard, there's already a become version of it in the Resistance adventure pack. Even has a functioning energy mechanic to it as is, just tweak the numbers on it and go.

That said, actually playing as Mechanon would be cool if only to annoy people to death with that massive aoe knockback thing he has.

Or maybe I just want to see how they'd justify Teleios turning people into giant robots.
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Posts: 447 Arc User
    The Warlord

And yet Mechanon sits with one lonely vote. :P
    Heh, apparently not many people agree with my logic. That said, I voted for Warlord. For the reason I mentioned previously, there could be an infinite number of mech suits bad guys could wear.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    Valerian Scarlet!

• dbriidbrii Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Other
    I voted other because there are so many super villains I'd like to play as that are not listed on the poll.

1. Viperia or Viper X
    2. Valerian Scarlet
    3. Cyberlord
    4. Slug
    5. Demoiselle Nocturne
    6. And just to be an ****, I'd like to play as Baron Cimetiere so everyone accidentally kills themselves when attacking.
    7. A simple Mega-Destroid
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    Other
    That weird blob that's a combination Grond, Medusa and Gravitar that's be terrorizing Westside for the past week.
    edited September 2015
    Firewing
    I've made up my mind.... the answer is Black Paladin. Why (no one asks)? From his first appearance, in the old PnP game, he has always thrown his mace...and it magically flies back to his hand. I want this power in HW!!! +strong arm + can hit targets on the return flight +decent damage please!
    Dr. Destroyer
    I want to see Evil OV twin becomes for the following players because their costumes I think are the best in the game :D

Garbage Eater cause his main is like LOLWUT @_@

Brou , cause who wouldnt want to be Brou for a day.

Smackwell CAUSE YOUR FACE!

Caliga ( comon I aint buying into this he is a good guy lie U_U ).

Silverspar cause anger wolf.

Britannia has a good costume but she aint evil ( well that depends on who you ask :P ) I would be down for a evil twin OV become for her.

Of course this idea would only work if the players where cool with it :V
    Other
    nepht said:

s( O _ O)/
    nepht said:

Are you the reason she left? u3u
    Dr. Destroyer
    spinnytop said:

nepht said:

s( O _ O)/
    nepht said:

Are you the reason she left? u3u
    Spar came back after I gave her promise she could close Conquer HQ in her chat tab :D

Channels sorta went full bats*** :/