test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes, 8/20/2015

ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
edited December 2015 in Release Notes
Release Notes for FC.31.20150712.6:
- Updated text on the Level 30 Power-up Pack to clarify that players will unlock builds each time they level up until they are caught up.
- Also includes several changes to upcoming events like Vehicle week (lower drop rate of mods, removal of rank 1 and 2 mods, addition of the Circus Malnavum to Vehicle Week, etc.).

**EDIT Important Known Issue
- Deathreach01 will not appear when the subscriber bonus is first claimed. It will appear after Thursday's maintenance both for people who already claimed the subscriber bonus and for people claiming it for the first time.

Check the LIVE Bug Reports threads for known issues.

These player & moderator maintained threads are checked weekly by developers:
- Power Bugs
- Alerts Issues
- Costume Bugs
- Other Issues & QOL Concerns
Post edited by ladygadfly on

Comments

• Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Posts: 447 Arc User
    Cool thanks!

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    So some people on live have been claiming that Alert mobs seem to have been buffed. I.E. they are doing more damage than they did previously. Has anyone else noticed this and was it part of this recent patch?​​
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • Options
    fenrir4lifefenrir4life Posts: 32 Arc User
    Your links for the weekly-checked threads lead to a blank "Discussion not found" page.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    I haven't noticed any difference in alert mobs.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User
    I've experienced this a couple times, but that's a problem I've experienced long before this update, and the few times I've come across it I was playing down so to speak. I was level 31+ getting turned to paste in less then a second. It doesn't happen often, or at least I don't think it does, perhaps the high frequency of Aura's of protection lessen the impact of the super mobs, but I haven't experienced it enough to notice anything similar that I could report. Saying that one of the alerts I ran today had mobs that were super tough isn't particularly useful feedback. I commented to my team mates in the game but that's about as far as I've bothered.
  • Options
    cynicoolcynicool Posts: 160 Arc User
    I don't know what it is, but I have to say it does feel like I get hit harder sidekicking down in alerts than when I'm 30 and below. I've never tested it. I'm not a parser guy. But I see what people are talking about sometimes.​​
    10dsf81.png
  • Options

Your links for the weekly-checked threads lead to a blank "Discussion not found" page.

Some recent forum changes broke those links (and my edit powers as well!). I'll change those as soon as I have edit powers again.
  • Options
    circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User

Some recent forum changes broke those links (and my edit powers as well!). I'll change those as soon as I have edit powers again.
    Good, to see you are doing that!, personal links no longer work too
    Psi.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Updated the links, and added the following Known Issue:

- Deathreach01 will not appear when the subscriber bonus is first claimed. It will appear after Thursday's maintenance both for people who already claimed the subscriber bonus and for people claiming it for the first time.
  • Options
    circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User

What about Deathreach02?, do we still have that?
    Psi.
  • Options
    gradii said:

cryneting said:

What about Deathreach02?, do we still have that?
    theyre not removing anything, just fixing the other deathreach emote.

Ohhhhh

Yeah, my mistake, we still have both emotes, I just didn't pay attention, lamo!

thanks
    Psi.