test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Waaaaat Therakiel Blade Drop!? Waaaaa-

xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
August 23, 2015

The Day the Therakiel Blade dropped.

https://youtu.be/2IYCEXDDqN8

Seriously, just posting to show some proof that the blade still drops (after 200 runs with friends :P)
Post edited by xrazamax on

Comments

• I know someone who farms this a lot and she's going to be *very* mad that you dropped and she didn't...
    ERgLqqC.png
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    I have heard tales of this person. I believe you are correct.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    *read chat box* Really Caliga....
  • bazodeebazodee Posts: 151 Arc User
    maaaaan! that's sooo coooool!

and so annoying... I was better of thinking that the darn thing didn't drop..

Why did ha have to post that? argh!!!
    I don't like Sigs, but I'll leave this here anyway. At least I'm not to trying to hypnotise you with moving things!

Haha, I know. He is classy.
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    It's been quite the adventure farming this sword, it feels a little surreal it finally dropped.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    xrazamax wrote: »

Not the words I'd use for him :D

nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Drop rate for that sword is still really abysmal. Almost like its broken.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    'Working as intended'.
    normal-26.gif​​
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    nepht wrote: »

I bet the word you'd use has some of the same letters as "classy", though... :wink:​​
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,585 Arc User
    lilsteffie wrote: »
    Drop rate for that sword is still really abysmal. Almost like its broken.

That's because it is. And the other epic rare reward is at a 0% drop chance.​​
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I've never done the lair but I have a character with the mission, same as I have 1 or 2 with the Andrithal mission. Which ones, I'm not sure. I think Mode One has the TT one.
    Smudge has the megaladon mission

Congratulations on the drop.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User

I have no shame.

Also, congrats Mira on the drop finally. I know you've been really trying for this thing nearly everyday, and I'm happy you finally reached your goal.

jonsills wrote: »
    nepht wrote: »

I bet the word you'd use has some of the same letters as "classy", though... :wink:​​

Just the first letter C.

They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • tditstdits Posts: 666 Arc User

Makes me proud to be in Conquer. Although I'm not adding any more toons to the SG until the fix that annoying flaw with the mail system. You know the one.

WARNING: Not An Actual Internet Reviewer

tdits said:

Makes me proud to be in Conquer. Although I'm not adding any more toons to the SG until the fix that annoying flaw with the mail system. You know the one.
    Dont you want multiple versions of my glorious mails. You can never have enough messages saying "FREE HUGS!"
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    Oh my god! This item STILL EXISTS! onion-4.gif

Congratulations Mira

wait this needs a special kind of Congratulations
    [video]https://youtu.be/wDajqW561KM[/video]

I wish I had the unlock for my main swordman, but i know it will never happen with the current non-existing drop rate! onion-21.gif I Have more chances to see Big Foot riding an unicorn
    As for the chat! DARN IT TEDDY!​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • tditstdits Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    avianos said:

I wish I had the unlock for my main swordman, but i know it will never happen with the current non-existing drop rate! onion-21.gif I Have more chances to see Big Foot riding an unicorn

As for the chat! DARN IT TEDDY!​​

Honestly, I just want the Heavy Weapons one. But that one is dead. Dead and gone forever. :(

WARNING: Not An Actual Internet Reviewer

edited September 2015
    tdits wrote: »
    I wish I had the unlock for my main swordman, but i know it will never happen with the current non-existing drop rate! I Have more chances to see Big Foot riding an unicorn

As for the chat! DARN IT TEDDY!

Honestly, I just want the Heavy Weapons one. But that one is dead. Dead and gone forever. :(

We have to thank on Alert update and VERY specific DEV for the Removal of Therakiel Sword and many other costume unlocks along with Open Missions Rewards
    You know who! onion-65.gif
    ! HELL! Therakiel Sword wasn't event bound to gear, it was a LEGIT costume

Before on alert, I remember the Therakiel Sword dropped during one of my runs with team!
    Really Lucky for the player who got it!

I'm more fun of Single Blades myself, not so much for the Heavy Weapon version​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    Here is an idea:

Use Therakiel Sword as an onslaught store item in the future if they release Therakiel as a playable villain.
    edited September 2015
    Here is an idea:

Use Therakiel Sword as an onslaught store item in the future if they release Therakiel as a playable villain.

That would be nice, but I prefer RETURNING the Removed costume pieces to their respective Lairs where they Belong (Includes both NemCon and Therakiel Temple)

You know, End Game lairs...​​