test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Most recent major attack/devastation in Champions lore?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
Hi! I'm currently writing up the background of an roleplaying character I'm working on for Champions. Unfortunately, I don't own any of the books. I was just wondering what was the most recent, majorly devastating attack or disaster that is written in Champions lore? Something on the scale of Dr. Destroyer's attack and destruction of Detroit or greater?

The character I had in mind is an UNTIL agent who got horribly maimed during a supervillain attack, and so they rebuild him (or her) with superpowers - my homage to the Six Million Dollar Man/Bionic Lady, basically.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Anything that's happening in Champions Online now is Champions lore. The recent Qularr attack is pretty massive event.
    edited April 2010
    Also keep in mind that just about any of the crisis missions would count as pretty major.

Were you an UNTIL agent assigned to the submarine in Lemuria ?

Perhaps you were stationed on Monster Island when Telios and Viper teamed up.

Getting smashed around by Irradiates in teh desert could also be an option.

Of course, as Silverspar mentions, theres nothing quite like an alien invasion to justify your background injury.
    edited April 2010
    The sudden change that Empyreans are now magic users- according to the description on their constructs in Lemuria.
    edited April 2010
    Since I just got done writing the new Champions Universe book a few weeks ago and could take into account MMO events in the CU setting, I'd say the answer to your question would be "the Qularr invasion." The Blood Moon event is also included, so you could count that one instead, but that's more "local," if you see what I mean, whereas the Qularr invasion lasted for weeks and was world-wide.