test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning vet looking for a rpsg to sign on with

kamenridersaswordkamenridersasword Posts: 39 Arc User
Been getting back into the game recently and quickly remembering why I always asserted that Club Caprice is a terrible place filled with mostly terrible people so I need a rpsg to join up with asap.

I exclusively play heroic characters of many varying backgrounds and types, most the classic comic hero types, some tokusatsu inspired (look it up) heroes, some parodies of super gritty 90s anti-heroes. I tend to enjoy groups with a story or mythos to them and minimal OOC chatter. I also prefer to avoid lengthy out of game application processes but with lack of options comes lack of pickiness I suppose.

I should also mention im a lifer and severe alt-a-holic, and while im not asking to put all of my alts into one sg, wouldnt mind one that allows me to make use of them from time to time.

Can be reached in game as @RiderFourze
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thatguymatikzthatguymatikz Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sounds like you might have some characters that would fit in with the Silver Age Sentinels. I highly recommend checking them out. Not only are they an SG that has been around forever but they're a fantastic group of people. Hit up their website and give them a look. You can fill out the application there as well if they seem like they'd be a good fit.

http://silverage.guildportal.com/
  • warblade87warblade87 Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    And if you ever need a villain to arch you then My SG has plenty of options to work with :)
  • historiphilehistoriphile Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2015

I exclusively play heroic characters of many varying backgrounds and types, most the classic comic hero types, some tokusatsu inspired (look it up) heroes, some parodies of super gritty 90s anti-heroes. I tend to enjoy groups with a story or mythos to them and minimal OOC chatter. I also prefer to avoid lengthy out of game application processes but with lack of options comes lack of pickiness I suppose.

You might like my group, the Adventurers. We aim to sort of the street-level type heroics.

I'm with you on getting around lengthy out-of-game applications and such. I prefer to do recruitment IC and in-game. We have an OOC channel that you're very welcome to NOT subscribe to if you want, and we have some carefully-chosen roleplayers who are friendly and quite good at what they do. We're always looking to add more quality RPers to the mix!

Give me a /tell if you want to know more!

You can read all about us & our team lore at our PDb page.
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you're still looking, ThatGuyMaticz pointed you towards our group, the Sentinels, and I hope you drop us an application, you sound like a very good fit for our style.
  • carbonifercarbonifer Posts: 54 Arc User
    You can visit us at http://projecthecate.shivtr.com/ and register with no engagement,but since we are relying quite heavily on our forums to start our events that we carry out later in game, and if you are not into out of game play, we are probably not the SG you are looking for :)