test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20150630.3 Ravenswood Costume & Perpetrator Incapacitation Device

ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
edited July 2015 in PTS - The Archive
Release Notes for FC.31.20150630.3:

This build is available on PTS now, 7/7/2015.

New Lock Box items in the Debugger store:
- Perpetrator Incapacitation Device
- Ravenswood Costume

Gravity Driver Fixes:
- Added new "Power Unlock" category to Auction House.
- Now properly applies Knock Resistance and Hold Resistance to targets
- Ranks 2 and 3 no longer improperly reduce target damage resistance by an incredibly large amount.

Live Fixes:
- Removed the music from flag flight.
- Updated power tree so that Flag Flight rank 3 properly gives Flag Flight (3) instead of normal Flight (3).
- Changed Canadian flag flight charge to be Red/White instead of Red/White/Blue.
- Fixed the ravenswood emblem material names.

Known Issues:
- Perpetrator Incapacitation Device costume is not final.
- Some materials in the Ravenswood costume are not showing their proper display names.
- Minor clipping on the Ravenswood costume, especially when modifying the body mass slider
Male: bracers, chest layer, leg accessory, foot accessory, helmet
Female: bracers, foot accessory, leg accessory.

Please format any bugs you find in the following format:
Bug
Where it happens
What happens

Please stay on topic in this PTS thread. We use bug reports from this thread to decide whether a PTS build is ready to go live, and so we need to make sure we're seeing everything in it. Please do discuss the changes, but if you find yourself writing about something that isn't specific to what's on PTS, then that should probably go elsewhere.

In particular, do not report bugs from the live game in this thread, unless they are impacted by changes in the PTS build.
Post edited by ladygadfly on

Comments

• eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    Sneaky Addition to PTS - You turned on global notification of lockbox drops - hate hate hate this. With a single person opening boxes on pts it was almost impossible to carry on a conversation without turning off system channel in chat options. We also need the same ability STO has to filter these messages out (and the fly in text which is equally annoying and distracting).

Will be back with actual feed back on costumes when I can concentrate on looking at it without being bombarded by these fly ins - but there are definite issues with color bleeding on the chestwear.
    ​​
  • stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Is the broadcast of another player opening lockboxes a new "feature"? I hope not!

Anyway. For what it's worth.

100 boxes opened- 3 Gravity Driver
    2 Ravenwood Costumes
    1 Ravenwood Blaster skin
    1 Flaming Hovercar
    2 Legion boxes
    and the rest of the usuals.

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    ladygadfly wrote: »
    Release Notes for FC.31.20150630.3:

This build is available on PTS now, 7/7/2015.

- Ravenswood Costume

Before I go and have a good look at this costume and the device, when is this lockbox planned to be released on the live server?

If it's in two days (for regular Thursday maintenance) then recent experience shows that's not enough time on the PTS. If we have longer then that's great :-)

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    GD is a lot better now.... but, please make those "<some player> got a <some item> from the <some lockbox> Lockbox!" messages optional. Or better yet, remove them.

There is still the problem with manipulator affecting GD, 24 second stuns are just to strong.
    Post edited by aiqa on
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    So, what happens to the new Ultimate Power AFTER the Ravenswood Lockbox goes out of rotation? Do you guys have plans to put it somewhere else afterward like in the Questionite or Drifter Stores or leave it in the dust like Legacy Weapon Costumes? I would like to know.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    Not sure if this is bug or not. You can't discard or get rid of the Gravity Driver "token" any way other than to put it up for sale in the Auction House.

100 more boxes- 3 Gravity Diver
    2 Costume
    2 Blaster skins
    1 Flaming Pink Hovercraft
    0 Legions

• kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    1000 Boxes

20 Gravity Drivers
    23 Costume Sets
    24 Weapon Costume
    146 Vehicle Mods
    158 Rare Mods
    289 Mods
    90 Merc Gear
    19 Legion Gear
    6 Flaming Pink Hovercar
    6 Flaming Hovercar
    123 Question Crates
    96 Drifter Crates​​
    edited July 2015
    Bug: Ravenswood Costume Set - Color 2 affecting shade of Color 3 channel
    What: Color 3 Channel on the following pieces is being affected by bleed of Color 2 preventing true color matching being achieved.
    Where:
    • Tights - Chest - Cloth, Leather, Metal
    • Tights - Legs - Cloth, Leather, Metal
    • Chest Layer - Cloth, Leather, Metal
    • Bracers - Cloth, Leather, Metal (really hard to see as only small disc emblem is color 3)
    • Shoulder Pads - Cloth, Leather, Metal
    Note: Color bleed does not occur on leg accessories or feet accessories!

Bug: Shoulders Clipping through Ravenswood Chestwear
    What: Even on default mass and shoulder size, female character shoulders clip through the shoulder straps of Chestwear - not minor as affected on default size

Bug: Shoulders Clipping through Ravenswood Arm Accessory
    What: Even on default mass and shoulder size, female character shoulders clip through the arm accessory - not minor as affected on default size

Bug: Ravenswood Shoulder Pads float ridiculously far off shoulders on female - presumably to accomodate overly large arm accessories

​​
  • somebobsomebob Posts: 980 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    eiledon wrote: »
    Sneaky Addition to PTS - You turned on global notification of lockbox drops - hate hate hate this. With a single person opening boxes on pts it was almost impossible to carry on a conversation without turning off system channel in chat options. We also need the same ability STO has to filter these messages out (and the fly in text which is equally annoying and distracting).

This right here.

TURN IT OFF. TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF.

BUG: The Ravenswood Tights (both chest AND legs) ignore the Muscle Slider settings and are at absolute maximum for the chest on females.
    BUG: The Ravenswood Tights legs have a broken Material description (instead of cloth/leather/metal it's ravenswood_leather_legs).
    ISSUE: Quite a few of the Ravenswood costume pieces use color 4 (but don't use color 1 for whatever reason). Color 4 has been bugged FOREVER in how you can't preview how it looks without actually clicking the color to accept it. Apparently your new artist didn't know of this.

Very strange costume set overall.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies -Kaiserin​​
    Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    somebob wrote: »
    eiledon wrote: »
    Sneaky Addition to PTS - You turned on global notification of lockbox drops - hate hate hate this. With a single person opening boxes on pts it was almost impossible to carry on a conversation without turning off system channel in chat options. We also need the same ability STO has to filter these messages out (and the fly in text which is equally annoying and distracting). ​​

This right here.

TURN THIS FUCKING **** OFF RIGHT THE GOD DAMN **** NOW. STO has a way to turn this **** off. NW does not. I hate NW with a burning passion of a thousand suns because of it.

TURN IT OFF. TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF.

BUG: The Ravenswood Tights (both chest AND legs) ignore the Muscle Slider settings and are at absolute maximum for the chest on females.
    BUG: The Ravenswood Tights legs have a broken Material description (instead of cloth/leather/metal it's ravenswood_leather_legs).

Very strange costume set overall.

All of this.

Quoted for truth.

I do not want to see what other people have obtained from lockboxes unless they tell me or post in chat.

This could lead to certain people getting spam PM'd for items.

Please for the love of privacy turn it off.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited July 2015

Bug
    Where:
    Ravenswood Costume Set

What:
    * Tights show up as Chest & Arms option, but they are the same as regular tights--you have to select the Ravenswood pattern
    * Ravenswood pattern also shows up under regular tights

Issue: Hover Car transition animation
    It is still too abrupt and kinda strange. There is a pause, and then . . . bam! You turn into a car.

Issue: Hover Car forward pitch
    The pitch on the car is still way too steep when moving forward. It would look much better using the pitch present on chariots. Otherwise, one third of the car is in the ground when traveling along a surface.

Issue: Ravenswood Costume Set
    The regular glass texture is very, very transparent, and the shiny glass texture is not quite transparent enough. It looks more like translucent plastic.

The floaty text for lockbox notifications are super annoying. You can turn off the System Channel to avoid the chat box text, but not the rest.

I hate it. Might be annoying enough to log off during peak time when this new box comes out.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    Oo, I think those drop rates need to be looked at, driver being mid-rarity? Doesn't look like it to me, looks like it's all lumped into the top-tier, I think the rates on the gun, and driver should be 3x what's listed here.

XS
    [NbK]XStorm
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    The Costume Set: I actually like it. Aside from the the issues others have pointed out - I could see it working with a wide range of costume concepts. Especially love you added all the possible textures (psi, etc..). It makes me think that someone in the art dept., watched Gatchaman in the 80s :smile: Go-Gforce-Go.

The Notifications: Please, please give us a way to turn them off. I'm not naive enough to think you won't do it all.. because I'm sure you have some data that proves it increases key sales. But please give players the options to disable them. It just becomes annoying SPAM after a while.

Gravity Driver: I like that the debuff has been reduced. But it still seems like the base damage is really high on this. Especially if you combine it with a passive like Night Warrior (+stealth). Left like it is, you'll only be forced to nerf it later which will enrage players more.
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
    edited July 2015
    Gravity Driver's position on the lockbox:

Ravenswood_zpst0nfusma.jpg

Now, based on that I would have thought I'd have at least 3 out of the 70 plus I opened...no such luck.

EDIT: Nevermind about the rarity. I'm sure it'll be better on LIVE anyway given the random nature.

Post edited by theravenforce on
    riverocean wrote: »
    The Costume Set: I actually like it. Aside from the the issues others have pointed out - I could see it working with a wide range of costume concepts. Especially love you added all the possible textures (psi, etc..). It makes me think that someone in the art dept., watched Gatchaman in the 80s :smile: Go-Gforce-Go.

The Notifications: Please, please give us a way to turn them off. I'm not naive enough to think you won't do it all.. because I'm sure you have some data that proves it increases key sales. But please give players the options to disable them. It just becomes annoying SPAM after a while.

Gravity Driver: I like that the debuff has been reduced. But it still seems like the base damage is really high on this. Especially if you combine it with a passive like Night Warrior (+stealth). Left like it is, you'll only be forced to nerf it later which will enrage players more.

Agreed.

As for Gravity Driver. I think all that needs to be done is to stop it from gaining a stealth bonus from Night Warrior. Aside from that, it is a power I feel I can make good use of.

Gravity Driver: The stun duration needs to go down. It's working properly now and it way too potent in pvp. This change would have next to no effect in PvE as mentioned in previous threads due to the power's damage being high enough to one-shot low ranking mob. High ranking mobs that would survive the blast have innate mez resistance.

I would personally like to see the stun removed and added in as a 2 point advantage (with reduced values, the base stun value of 1.7s is good). This gives the power an option for more mez while not stepping on the toes of other existing Ultimate powers. Stuns are pretty darn useful, triggering Sentinel mastery and Wither specs. ​​
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    All of this.

Quoted for truth.

I do not want to see what other people have obtained from lockboxes unless they tell me or post in chat.

This could lead to certain people getting spam PM'd for items.

Please for the love of privacy turn it off.

Just like in Star Trek and NW!

Also, when can we expect the weapon to be available?
    edited July 2015
    Opened 300 lockboxes:

88 mod case
    48 vehicle mod case
    42 rare mod case
    35 salvage crates
    35 Q crates
    27 merc pack
    5 legion pack
    7 blaster skin
    8 GD tokens
    6 costume sets

Moreover, when combined with the data others collected, I get this:

1500 lockboxes generated 44 Gravity Driver tokens, or about 2.9% drop rate

1500 lockboxes generated 33 costume sets, or about 2.3%

Seems like a low probability, until you compare with vehicle drop rate:

1500 lockboxes, 24 legion kits, or about 1.6%

1500 lockboxes, 14 vehicles (two different colors), or about 0.93%

So yeah, that is "medium probability".

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
    edited July 2015
    Keep in mind that the drop rates for anything 'good and wanted' in a lockbox in all of Cryptic's titles really, well, stinks. There's a reason why everyone suggests that you just buy the reward outright on the game's various AHs.

Example: Over in STO, the drop rate of starships (the uber-rare in all of them) is somewhere around 1.5 to 2%. That fits the mold here.

The only difference is that the players don't want the vehicles in CO - they want the other stuff.
    The inclusion of the psi, glass, shiny glass and holohex materials, this adds a lot of potential to the costume.

ravens_glass.jpg
    ravens_glass2.jpg​​
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    somebob wrote: »
    The only difference is that the players don't want the vehicles in CO - they want the other stuff.
    This time around, I actually do want the vehicle. It would suit one of my characters perfectly. I'll probably wind up with the power unlock a few times over too - watch for that being put on the AH for a ridiculously low price, because I don't care about maximizing profit. I'm rotten at being Ferengi.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    Define ridiculously low price? I'll gladly buy them off you straight, if you're going to ah them.

XS
    [NbK]XStorm
  • crypticarkaynecrypticarkayne Posts: 182 Cryptic Developer
    Regarding notifications, please note that you will NOT get the same high level of notifications on live as you would on the PTS. PTS has free keys to open the lockboxes, meaning players are going to be opening a LOT of boxes at once on PTS. You won't get near the same ratio on live.

The purpose of these notifications is to allow people to know when others get something in a lockbox they are willing to trade for, or simply to give kudos to someone who got lucky. If this does become a problem on live, we'll address it appropriately. For now, just give it a try and we'll see how it works.
    edited July 2015
    I am sorry Arkayne, but if i want to trade something I will advertise it - i don't want people randomly pming me because they think I have something they want. And that is exactly what happened when this stupid idea was introduced into STO.

It's called choice. It's my choice to tell people what I own. And I know for a fact that some people open a lot of boxes on live - almost in the numbers talked about in this thread already.
    ​​
  • draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    1 out of 71 boxes to get the power doesn't seem like a medium rarity to me. Then again I guess that is a bit subjective.
    edited July 2015
    Regarding notifications, please note that you will NOT get the same high level of notifications on live as you would on the PTS. PTS has free keys to open the lockboxes, meaning players are going to be opening a LOT of boxes at once on PTS. You won't get near the same ratio on live.

The purpose of these notifications is to allow people to know when others get something in a lockbox they are willing to trade for, or simply to give kudos to someone who got lucky. If this does become a problem on live, we'll address it appropriately. For now, just give it a try and we'll see how it works.

I've seen how it works in NWO and STO, those messages are obnoxious and are one of the main reasons why I don't play NWO anymore.

I don't care who gambled for what. I don't want to see a single spam regarding lockboxes it's bad enough your stuffing powers into gamble boxes.

• andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 671 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »
    The inclusion of the psi, glass, shiny glass and holohex materials, this adds a lot of potential to the costume.

ravens_glass.jpg
    ravens_glass2.jpg​​

Anyone else thinking Battle of the planets homage?
    edited July 2015

No. NONONONONONO.

Turn it off. NOW. Don't even TEMPT putting this on Live. This is an issue RIGHT NOW that needs to BE FIXED NOW.

I seriously do not play NW because of the constant spam of lockbox notifications. It SUCKS.
    It should be addressed now - the code already exists on STO. Is there no cross team discussion of making user interaction features across games standard? Well there must be some as we are having this imposed upon us, so why can we not have the beneficial elements ported over too?
    ​​
    Yeah, I'm not interested in having people know what I got from a lockbox. That stuff even pops up while you're in the tailor. I'm also not interested in getting tell spammed asking if I'd trade the item.​​
    Regarding the Gravity Driver drop rate, we increased it a lot. You should be able to see it in our next patch.
    Also, we removed the global notifications from getting the Ravenswood costume from the Lockbox, because at the current drop rate it IS way too noisy (thanks for the comments on that). Left them in for the vehicles, because they're a lot harder to get. Next patch should have that change.
  • cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited July 2015

Sir, am I to believe that a PTS with ~30 people on it at most is going to generate more lockbox spam than it will during peak hours?

No one wants this. I have yet to see one person that thinks this is cool. It is bad. Please, do not put any more spam garbage in my chat box. DO NOT WANT. No.

None of their business. I repeat, what I get in a lockbox IS NO ONE'S BUSINESS BUT MY OWN. I do NOT need people bombarding me with PM's begging me for something I gambled for (and I don't intend to with this coming box, mind you- but in the future things are different). If I want someone to know what I have, I will tell them.

PLEASE turn this OFF.

But I like how you say 'we're doing to do it anyway, despite the negative feedback on PTS'. You may as well close the PTS if all you do is ignore the feedback we're giving you. What's the point?
    Also, we removed the global notifications from getting the Ravenswood costume from the Lockbox, because at the current drop rate it IS way too noisy (thanks for the comments on that). Left them in for the vehicles, because they're a lot harder to get. Next patch should have that change.

Not good enough. Turn it off entirely or give the players a method to turn it off.

You don't believe it's bunch of spam? Go log into Neverwinter or Star Trek Online. Stand around. See how often the notification flies into your screen.

In STO you can COMPLETELY turn it off. Make it happen in CO or DO NOT turn on this feature AT ALL. Period.
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited July 2015

Well too be honest.. we all know the true purpose of lockbox notifications. It's to drive key sales. People get excited because they see others getting valuable goodies.. which encourages them to buy keys and open boxes. I mean not to be rude.. but it's not that hard to figure out that's why notifications are being implemented in CO.

I've played STO and seen the notifications -- and they come fast and furious. Especially, when there's a hot lockbox item that everyone wants. And people are going to want Gravity Driver bad. Not too mention that the vehicles and costume unlock are both going to be highly desirable.

Again.. not naive enough to think this wont be implemented at all.. it's going to make money so of course you're going to do it.

But please reconsider not including the option to disable them. Even if that option doesn't happen until a future date - but you're going to have to do it eventually. So why not just plan for it now and avoid future hassles?

Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • ogremindesogremindes Posts: 348 Arc User

Has secure player-to-player trading been added to the game since the last scamming debacle? 'cause I don't recall any changes to that effect, and if bait-and-switch still works, instead of "trade" you should really say "scam".

-Ogre

The notification appearing once is once too often.

Folks, we really do appreciate your feedback, and we do change things based on it. We understand that not every decision may be popular, but we are trying to do what we can to strengthen the game. Again, thanks very much for your posts and we'll try to address things where we can.
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User

Gravity Driver Fixes:

Firstly...the fact that you're adding this to the AH means that you plan on making the powers in a lockbox a reoccouring thihg :/ I personally am rather urked at this...and think it would be a little better if it was a re-awakened AT in the lockbox instead, meaning they had to make a char of said AT and level it to get the power(s) avaiable for the FF [but all in all, powers in a lockbox is still a VERY evil idea]

and secondly, do you think it would be possible to make the Perpetrator Incapacitation Device have a "power" icon [like how the cloak of infinite planes adds a "power" to your powerbar, which acviates the device.] it would make it easier to use in certain... setups.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?

Whilst this is a great thing to hear...I would like to back the idea that we REALLY need a way to turn this off on a permanent basis on an individual level.

I would like it if we had some form of check box in our options which allowed us to toggle this immersion breaking message.

I do not want to be roleplaying, chatting, gaming and have multiple messages pass across my screen that someone, somewhere has got X amount of items.

As someone who plans on opening lockboxes, I do not want to be responsible for irritating the hell out of other players GAME WIDE because I want a specific item.

Please, please, PLEASE allow there to be a way to turn this off, or the first week once this lockbox goes LIVE will be unbearable.
    Folks, we really do appreciate your feedback, and we do change things based on it. We understand that not every decision may be popular, but we are trying to do what we can to strengthen the game. Again, thanks very much for your posts and we'll try to address things where we can.

Adding content to the game is how you add strength to the game. Adding the Foundry to CO would add strength to the game. Fixing, or at least acknowledging, the bugs listed in the bug forum would go a long ways to strengthening the game.

Lockbox spam and powers in lockboxes isn't going to add much of anything to the game other more discontent.

I am a 1500 day SUBSCRIBER. Not Lifetimer. I think I've more than earned the coding time of some way to turn the damn thing off.

I will never open a lockbox short of the one needed to get a stamp. PERIOD. The gambleboxes are a complete total ripoff. Not just in CO - it's across every single game anywhere period who has ever offered them. For me, seeing that crap on my screen does nothing but piss me the hell off.

LET ME TURN IT OFF.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited July 2015

I'm Sorry What?
    You guys added a Power Unlock category in AH with JUST 1 power available right NOW (which means more future locked powers....) but you HAVEN'T ADDED AN AURA CATEGORY YET, and auras from lockboxes and alerts has been ingame for 2 years?

Wut Wut?

Please add an Aura Category in AH!

NoNoNoNoNoNo, nobody wants to get spammed with messages of random people opening lockboxes neither get spammed if he opens a Lockbox and get a Thing

Like Cybersoldier1981 said

THAT'S A HORRIBLE FEATURE!
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited July 2015
    First: The Ravenswood costume set is pretty cool, and the material options allow it to mix and match with many other sets.

However . . .

Please have a way to disable to global notifications about lockboxes.
    Please.

As far as the Gravity Driver drop rates go, unless it rises to about 10%, it simply won't be high enough.
    Q and Drifter crates clock in at around 12%, and they are common enough in the AH.

Like Ravenforce said, the messages break immersive play, badly. I wouldn't want to be responsible for doing that to others.

2WCf0cq.gif

Pretty much expresses my current feelings. In the space of a month I think I have gone from fairly positive to resigned. CO will always be a niche game but it could have been so different. It just feels like since the move back to Los Gatos the little freedom that Cryptic North had in developing the game hasn't so much been eroded away but rather pulled out by the roots and we are left with them trying to apply the same practices to CO that 'might' work in STO or NW where they have a built in fanbase and well known franchise to continually renew the playerbase. CO just doesn't have those numbers of 'core' fans to pull new players from and without substantial advertising or cross marketing (releasing a comic on Free Comic Book day for example) will never have.
    ​​
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Dev...I challenge you:

Look at my playtime...Now back to me
    Look at my zen purchase...Now back to me
    Sadly, you are not me. I buy lots of keys and open lots of boxes.

But I will promise one thing, keep making these horrible decisions and I won't buy anymore zen. I have already downloaded SWtOR and they are happy to take my money. Take our suggestions in the PTS or remove it all together. You have already made forums a horrible place to visit and now you are making the game equal to it. I have been keeping my thoughts to myself for the most part but this attitude of, "Yeah, it's happening..too late!" is beyond ridiculous. You act like you want to test stuff to see the reaction, well we are telling you the reaction...what is your excuse now? You are making choices that will impact this games mediocre future. Either use the PTS as it was intended or close it.

oh and P.S.

Listen to us about what will increase revenue. If I told you right now that I would give you $10 for a glass of lemonade and you had lemonade in your fridge...what would you do? Well according to the games action, not give me lemonade.

You have a TON of unused Costume, stances, emotes, moods, powers etc etc etc. Zero man hours to create. Unlock them and put a price tag on them.

Post edited by ealford1985 on
This discussion has been closed.