test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So it seems to me, that I've never said hello.

nadazdynadazdy Posts: 66 Arc User
So, hello.

Yeah, I suppose you deserve a bit more than that. After playing for two and a half years here, I guess I should.

My name is Lisa (although that`s not my given name, it`s the name I go by everywhere). I`m a Lifer, I have as it currently stands, 95 characters and growing. I`m one of the leaders of the Blood Oathed Honor Bound, and I belong to a couple other SG groups, as well as formed an SG of my own, largely to store characters. If that many characters seems excessive, I have alt-itis, and lots of time to do these things these days. Plus it`s an outlet for my creative side.

I won`t go too heavily into my life, because I`m for the most part a very private person. I`m a retired Canadian, who retired at the age of 41 because my heart failed. So this is what I do a lot of the time because my energy isn`t very high most of the time.

I can be chatty if I`m spurred into it, or if something piques my interest, but most times I don`t have tons to say. I like my isolation and privacy. I like the quiet. Gives me time to ponder life and stuff. I`m fond of sarcasm, and the occasional bad joke. I try to keep a sense of humour about myself.

I have certain rules which I stick to in-game. First, I keep my word if I give it. Second, I`ll never lend anything or borrow anything from anyone; I may give you something, but if I do, I don`t expect anything in return. Third, I`ll always try to be honest with anyone I deal with. Fourth- I`f I`m told something from someone in confidence, that is a trust I do not break; I have my own secrets and I guard all secrets I`m entrusted with. Fifth- I don`t much care (with few exceptions) what others think of me. The exception are characters I design, because I put a lot of time and effort into many of them, so I like to show off. It`s a weakness.

Beyond that, I`ll jst leave this here, and if you have questions, I might answer them. Or not.

*picks up axe*

Time to get back to the City.

Comments

• Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    OMG you have that creepeh girl from Lazy Town as an AV. Thanks for that night terrors @_@"

Also welcome back ^_^
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    nadazdynadazdy Posts: 66 Arc User
    Just doing my job. Sleep tight.
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    Hi Not!New Person.

Is there anyone who plays CO that doesn't have crippling altitis? I don't believe that's possible.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009