test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Champions Online Returning to Cryptic Studios in Los Gatos, California

12346»

Comments

• crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    There's being an **** on accident. Then there's ignoring what people meant just to intentionally be an ****. How obvious you have become.
  • crosschancrosschan Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    gradii wrote: »
    He means supergroup bases.

And honestly I think a similar system to STO's fleet bases (with some modifications) would be great for CO.

Raise the Q refine limit to around where NW's astral diamonds are at, add more ways to earn Q through gameplay
    (small amounts of questionite instead of XP for completing missions would be nice at 40)
    and add a lot more Q sinks in the form of SG base improvements and perks.

I would prefer to see this applied to the sinks for Rep/AA Projects for Toon Advancement myself. SGs are purely optional in CO as it stands now and if we went to a more STO-Centric Fleet Base System then..well...you think the blind invite zonechat spam SGs are bad now? I'm betting you've seen, first hand, where I'm going with this, Gradii. If not, make a new toon in STO and just go stand at ESD for about an hour. :wink:

Also, since there appear to be questions and such popping up here....It's time for the, now, 8 words...

STATE OF THE GAME
    ASK CRYPTIC
    PRETTY PLEASE
    2s9bzbq.jpg
  • mrlunkovichmrlunkovich Posts: 59 Arc User
    PWE did not go private, the parent company that owns it did. That seems to be something people keep forgetting, Cryptic/PWE are not in fact the be all end all when it comes to who is "in charge", they are just one small part of a larger company's holdings. PWE has never been a publicly traded company, it is purely the US division of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD) in China.
    ~I'm a figment of your imagination, a mass hallucination, only real because you feel I am~