test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fatal Error Gone

stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
Can we have those missions back? That'd be super. Bonus if you put them at the top of the giant quest list so I don't have to scroll so far.
YouTube - Steam - Twitter
[at]riviania Member since Aug 2009

Comments

• gregmeisterrgregmeisterr Posts: 12 Arc User
    happened to me too, Please fix this!!
  • xstarhammerxxstarhammerx Posts: 7 Arc User
    Spent a long time trying to get the drop that starts the Viper Envoy mission too. They just deleting missions from the game a few at a time until they shut it down?
  • nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I suspect they are rewiring it for a tie in with PLATO and the simulation room.

Ideally they would just make Socrates/Plato a mission fast travel button with a list that zips you in and out of training simulations, and Fatal Error is the introduction to that mechanism and they would totally abuse all the aura effects for maximum visual razzle dazzle every time you zip in and out of the simulation system.

Maybe they will make a super cool cyberworld block tutorial.
    "Block!"
    "Block!"
    "Block!"

"Whose that?"
    "That's Defender, he fights for the Users."

What's going on in the training rooms outside the tutorial intro room? I forgot to look in there.
    Someone or simulations blocking enemy attacks would be cool to view.

• ogremindesogremindes Posts: 348 Arc User
    Spent a long time trying to get the drop that starts the Viper Envoy mission too. They just deleting missions from the game a few at a time until they shut it down?
    The thing about that unless you have the mission the item only drops from the unmutated envoy. Pretty much have one one-shot them.

-Ogre
  • epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User
    I think I still have Part 1 active on an alt or two, but I'd hate losing access to these missions as a whole. Please fix!
    ----
    Heroic Roleplayer @epelesker | PRIMUS Database Moderator | Brigade Advocate
  • xydaxydaxydaxyda Posts: 817 Arc User
    I'm surprised by the lack of attention this has gotten yet. This really does need to be fixed!
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    Someone mentioned this in a PTS post, which got a dev's attention... I guess they don't look in the bugs forum.
    Makes sense, since I don't go on PTS I rarely snoop around much on the PTS forum and try my best to avoid posting things there.

However this is not a PTS problem, this problem is LIVE!
    Welp...

Fatal Error is still missing.
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    Aw. I was hoping it would be back for the Wed maintenance. *sigh*