test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sun Theme Costume Contest

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Introductions
I am working on a concept but can't come up with anything i like. Anyone want to try and make a sun themed super hero for fun.

Requirement :change this to make more sun themed . (view attachment) put in your screenshot folder

colors: any (maybe yellow, red, orange)
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2009
    I don't think I understand what you are asking for. Do you want me to alter this toon with something more "sun themed"? Or do you want an entirely new toon based on the sun theme?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    The basic idea behind the thread is costume help. And maybe get more replies by calling it a contest ;)

My final offering ;)

Basic idea with the inlay pattern was that the energy from the sun represented by the emblem on his chest is flowing through his body to his arms and legs and gives him his powers. Pretty plain otherwise. Got rid of the cape, didn't fit him in my opinion.

Good luck with your character.

lg butston
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Is this an actual contest or just a sneaky way to get somebody to make your costume for you? :p
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Well....how about Birdman? He's powered by the sun.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Butston wrote:
    The basic idea behind the thread is costume help. And maybe get more replies by calling it a contest ;)

My final offering ;)

Basic idea with the inlay pattern was that the energy from the sun represented by the emblem on his chest is flowing through his body to his arms and legs and gives him his powers. Pretty plain otherwise. Got rid of the cape, didn't fit him in my opinion.

Good luck with your character.

lg butston

I love what you did with those rings, Butston! Nice work.