test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Friends Toons showing in Launcher

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Champions Online Discussion
Lately only toons belonging to people on my friends list have been showing up in the left hand side of the launcher. When and why was this feature added? And was it not mentioned in any notes or did I just miss it? Its actually pretty cool becuase it makes me click on them and read thier bios. Just strange when I am expecting to see my own toons when I load the game.

- Lev
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2009
    When one of my friends mention my bio, after being happy he like it, the only thing I could think is that I better get to writing down the bio's for the rest of my characters. Of course, the way it is, at least I know which one he was talking about. :o
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    If you don't love yourself too much, it won't be a problem for you.

I hate this feature. I now hate friends.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    How many of these threads need to get posted about this per hour, seriously?

This is a new feature. See here:
    http://forums.champions-online.com/showthread.php?p=1265966

-np
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    How many of these threads need to get posted about this per hour, seriously?

This is a new feature. See here:
    http://forums.champions-online.com/showthread.php?p=1265966

Once? It is just one simple question. Sorry I missed that post, man. I will be sure to not ever miss anything ever again that might arnger you. lol. And I have not seen any other posts about this, why not reply with a long list of those threads I missed as well?

Its hard to imagine what forums would be like without people like you policing them and keeping us all in line. God forbid someone step out of line on your watch. lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Levenant wrote:
    Its hard to imagine what forums would be like without people like you policing them and keeping us all in line. God forbid someone step out of line on your watch. lol

It's okay, I'm just here to serve.

-np
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Levenant wrote:
    Once? It is just one simple question. Sorry I missed that post, man. I will be sure to not ever miss anything ever again that might arnger you. lol. And I have not seen any other posts about this, why not reply with a long list of those threads I missed as well?

Good grief, man.. don't you READ EVERY POST? What's wrong with you? :eek:

Next time you have a question, make sure you do a google search on just the first letter and read ALL ENTRIES!

:D